The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

night everyone xxx I've got the lavender oil out, candles and Pink Floyd and about to do back massage to my lovely OH. I want to treat him. Soppy me eh! xxxxx (what love does to people, pathetic eh hehe)

i thought about the bracelet, but we can't wear them in uniform, so it would be a waste! considering i'm in it like 99% of the week. :sigh: fx'ed for all you ladies.... good night! :hi:

What about if you wore it on your ankle. Maybe wearing it when TTC and in bed would do the trick ....night nevertogether xx Hope we get our Cherri readings soon. Can't believe how many children that serendity or phycic123 or whoever it was (forget now we did so many) is saying you are going to conceive in the future. lol. Would get as much rest as possible as you wont know whats hit u hehe x:haha::haha:

I just sent off for my Jenny Renny prediction will post and let you guys know what she says when i get it.

i'm not a big fan of jenny's. she predicted me may :bfp: and i won't even see dh to try until june. wow, let's hope they are both right shae!

I hope they are right. I am not a fan of jenny. I mostly did it to prove her wrong anyways :haha:

So excited - my reading is just in! Can you add it to the stats Missy?

Your reading reveals that your BFP new comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Told my DH and we are DETERMINED to prove her wrong and get our :bfp: this cycle (testing 1st June)....

still not heard from jenny yet rather disappointed.

stil waitin on confirmationn of when my fertility spell wil b cast blah!

How long did you send her your information. I was pulling my what lil hair I have out, it took me 15 hours GRRR.. Some ladies on here got it in a hour...
Hopefully you'll recieve your prediction tonight "crossing fingers"

Your reading reveals that your BFP new comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 20th and 26th.

Told my DH and we are DETERMINED to prove her wrong and get our :bfp: this cycle (testing 1st June)....

:haha: I said the same thing... I could be in process now hehehe

Good luck hun... I was predicted a month after you... so far alot of ladies have proven her right so far...... Time to get :sex: :haha:

According to Jenny, you and I will be bump buddies! Good luck! :flower:

:haha: I said the same thing... I could be in process now hehehe

Good luck hun... I was predicted a month after you... so far alot of ladies have proven her right so far...... Time to get :sex: :haha:

She came back in 7 hours (ordered midday, came back last night)... stupid me didnt check my emails until tonight though!

FX for you too. Im on SMEP and not starting to :sex: until friday but feeling very full of PMA this month!

According to Jenny, you and I will be bump buddies! Good luck! :flower:

:happydance:

I'm sooo excited for you all... I won't have my BFP till August... GRRRR :haha: Hey if its meant to be then it will be :) Start getting busy ladies :sex: :haha:

How long did you send her your information. I was pulling my what lil hair I have out, it took me 15 hours GRRR.. Some ladies on here got it in a hour...
Hopefully you'll recieve your prediction tonight "crossing fingers"

sent first request from hotmail account about 5 days ago, and 2nd request from my yahoo account 2 days ago :(

Thats odd, did you try to email her and ask her what is up, she may of not gotten it.. the internet can be a nuisence at times. I'd email her again... I got mine in like 15 hrs.. Maybe she did'nt get your information, just confirmation of the payment..

I hope you find out your prediction soon, I love hearing the news... so exciting..

how long have we all been trying ... i've been tryin since 2nd feb 2009 xx

found this site and was kind of an interesting read :D

https://www.magic-horoscope.com/conception/

awww i hope u get your bfp soon hun i'm going insane at 15 months nevermind 3 years xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->