The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I guess she did mine fast. 2 hours.. she obviously didnt think before she did it in my opinon.

Jenny... How do I locate this Cheri? I've never heard of her doing it within a few hours...weird.. it took mine 15 hours and I literally pulled my hair out... :haha:

cherri has been like two weeks for mine now. i think she went on vacation or something. she sent me an e-mail a week ago that she is backed up because of it and i should have mine by the 13th, like missy.

MissyMooMoo could you add me to the list? O:)
My prediction is on page 71

xx

I used Jenny.

My mom is psychic and she said she has to hear a voice.. its harder to do over email. She told me she sees me pregnant now or like within a few days, like its in the works. DH has been telling me that I will have a positive test on May 15th.

i'm not a big fan of jenny's. she predicted me may :bfp: and i won't even see dh to try until june. wow, let's hope they are both right shae!

Oh god Cherri said to me and nevertogether she had a backlog of like A YEAR! cos she was off on holiday (vacation) for an ages and ever and that she can't do our for ages and ages like 2 weeks but yet she seems to have done others that have gone to her in last few days in just 2 hours. What gives!!! hmmmmmm

Where can we get hold of this Horny Goats Weed from? Do Holland and Barrat do it or do we have to go via internet route? x

Horny Goats Weed is also available for Ladies and I bought it recently in H&B for my Boss (whos a lady!) as she was too :blush: to get it herself!

Thanks hun! O:)

For the ladies talking about Horny Goat Weed, you can buy it in Tescos :thumbup:

xx

Oh Gosh Tescos Im going there! x hehe

I suppose Tescos is like Walmart hehe

My Boss said Horny Goats Weed only worked the first day she took it (it was recommended as she had been taking antidepressants tabs but had stopped them and had a low libido!) she thinks it was as a placebo because she knew she had taken it and expected the earth to move it did lol apparently her DH got quite a surprise needless to say after first bottle she hasnt purchased again! Not cheap either I can think of alternative! £19.99 for months supply if I remember rightly

I haven't heard anything back to say it happened. I'd give it a day or so and then contact her. I think she's probably snowed under with all of us crazy BnB girls! :rofl:

Foxy - I heard back from the Real Green Witch. Here is what she said...

"Yes, I can confirm your spell was cast last night around 2.20am and I am more than happy with how it went hunny. Please remember to keep in touch, can not wait to here of your BFP."

MACA is supposed to increase energy and libido for male and female, i've heard great things :)

The Real Green Witch Michelle is casting as spell on me and oh on Wednesday evening and I have bought a fertility bracelet off her also.

Arein - we will all be thinking off you and what a lovely picture of your DH and your DD. xxxx Have a lovely break and hope you see a light at the end of the tunnel. xx

i thought about the bracelet, but we can't wear them in uniform, so it would be a waste! considering i'm in it like 99% of the week. :sigh: fx'ed for all you ladies.... good night! :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->