The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

found this site and was kind of an interesting read :D

https://www.magic-horoscope.com/conception/

That is too cool, very informative.. even tells you when not too :haha:
I want a girl with psyhic healing powers, the father is a visionary, I'm an intiutive and empath psychic... That would be awesome she'd have those powers...:winkwink:

awww i hope u get your bfp soon hun i'm going insane at 15 months nevermind 3 years xx

thanks hun we do too, tried a few things :( clomid failed and suffered a ectopic pregnancy :(

atm we're on 4x 400mg agnus castus, 75mg Aspirin, 400mg folic acid, mulit-vit & robitussin. using fertility monitor, OPK, temp/CM charting.

feel like we've been waiting a lifetime, waiting on a laprascopy and dye which we have just been put on waiting list for until then we've only to use the above :(

awww i hope u get your bfp soon hun i'm going insane at 15 months nevermind 3 years xx

thanks hun we do too, tried a few things :( clomid failed and suffered a ectopic pregnancy :(

atm we're on 4x 400mg agnus castus, 75mg Aspirin, 400mg folic acid, mulit-vit & robitussin. using fertility monitor, OPK, temp/CM charting.

feel like we've been waiting a lifetime, waiting on a laprascopy and dye which we have just been put on waiting list for until then we've only to use the above :(

i'm on multi-vits, folic acid and soy, 3 failed rounds of clomid, tried provera, agnus castus, currently drinking plenty of green tea, tried temping, opk's, i also endured several months of fortnightly blood tests, had u/s, i don't have AF, and cm doesn't seem to change ...

i want a baby so bad tho that i know it will all be worth it xx

wow the stats are looking pretty good and I am sad to say that I am excited.

Did you get a confirmation email?

well jennys predicted me a boy and this is my cheri reading

Hi amy

thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. I am seeing you having a girl and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They show a boy showing shortly after her, so not sure if I am supposed to translate this as twins, or just that your two pregnancies will come extremely close.

When it comes to your daughter, they are showing her really enjoying to teach people things. Shes someone who is always going to be more mature than her age, someone who seems to want to do good things for people and is always mentioning to you how she wants to help. Is the one as a child seems to notice people who does not have things, is quick to offer things that she does have to people if she can spare. Shes always got such a loving heart and always wants to do the right thing.

shes good with being with people, I see her loving to be in choir and seems to join the one in this one particular school that actually puts on productions as well as choir competitions. Shes also going to meet her husband there in her final year of high school.

Shes athletic, the type that loves to play sports, seems to be really good at baseball and basketball but is not limited to these two sports. Shes always fairly slender with an athletic build. She keeps her hair cut short, shoulder level to keep it out of her way and her activities, and yet still tries to pull it back into a pony tail and using bobby pins to keep the parts that keep coming out.

When it comes to your daughter, they show her as kind, fair, and believable. She likes to tell the truth to ensure that people believe her especially when it matters most.

When it comes to career paths, they show her working as a Realtor, but also does trips abroad where she goes for a few weeks and helps out third world countries. I see her husband not too impressed with this, and actually getting upset, but eventually realizing how important it is to her and works out a compromise with how long she "can" go.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 24, They will have one girl and one boy of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

I have just sent mine so waiting to hear back! exciting! xxx

Grr, wrote a long old post but it doesn't appear to have posted! So in brief, I said I wouldn't buy anymore predictions as I didn't want to get disheartened if they all turn out to be different, but couldn't resist and ordered my Cherie22 reading earlier today! God I hope it matches / comes close to my Jenny Renny reading! :haha

mine took a while for her to do!! its really detailed sounds like i was as a child really interesting!! jenny and serendipity said boys cheri said a girl and then a boy maybe twins or close together how exciting!

Ooh how exciting :D I hope I don't have to wait too long, but I'm expecting a few days before I hear back.

Foxy - I really love your foxy picture...so cute and funny. Always makes me smile. Is she wearing some sexy lingerie lol

mine took a while for her to do!! its really detailed sounds like i was as a child really interesting!! jenny and serendipity said boys cheri said a girl and then a boy maybe twins or close together how exciting!

Mine did'nt take long at all, not really detailed :( she said I was going to have a boy (cheri) and Jenny predicted a girl... So now I guess its a flip of the coin lol. both got the month right.. August... I'll take whatever God gives me.. :) :cloud9:

lol :haha: I think it's a low back evening dress :haha:

i think its quiet bad we are wishing months away mind :haha: the last 7 months seem to have gone too quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->