The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

She charges 20 pounds, but I paid 15 pounds through 'make and offer' on ebay. I am not sure if Missy paid the full amount.

She charges 20 pounds, but I paid 15 pounds through 'make and offer' on ebay. I am not sure if Missy paid the full amount.

does she have a shop name?...or username on ebay that way I can beaware...I have went to one other lady on ebay for a psychic reading I think she only charges me $2.00 thats usa dollars so I'm not sure how much the 20 pounds is in the usa dollars but I'm sure it was alot...I hope she will email you back soon..sorry that she did that to you both I hope that others can read this and know not to use her...

Well done Soph! Let us know if you get a response! It will be very interesting to see what she says.

Good for you Soph- that was excellent! Cant wait to hear the response

I have a response from Gail.

Dear sophia8058,

If you can let me know which readings are word for word, forward these to my email so I can see these, as I have been carrying out these type of readings for over 15 years and never sent the same readings to anyone, I value my 25 years reputation too much and my 100's of repeat clients, so without seeing what readings you mean I cannot comment as yet about this accusation, which I assure you I will take seriously as I do my readings and clients, I assure you if this is the case it will be an error as I have worked on many baby forums and sent around 500- 600 individual pregnancy readings please let me know who these readings were for so I can trace them, dates and names ect and email me direct to [email protected]
many thanks :)

- psychic123uk

If what she is saying is true, of course I will give her the chance to make it right. I know MissyMoo was really happy with the reading as she felt that it related well to her and some of the things mentioned had already happened. I didn't feel that the reading related to me much at all,, so perhaps it was meant for Missy and she made a booboo on mine.

Missy, requesting your permission to tell her who got the same as me. I am still happy to handle correspondence with Gail and leave you out of it hun as much as I can and will just give her your name only. You can pm me if you prefer. Or your ebay username would probably suffice.

hope everything gets sorted out girls :hugs: i can see how it might have been a common mistake, especially with dealing with so many readings at once, but happy you are exploring all possibilities. good job soph!

I think another thread for us to put our other readings is a good idea too - I wonder how many other duplicates we'l find! Are you going to say anything Missy? x

I feel embarrased to be honest because I believe in it a bit too much I suppose. I keep thinking she might put a curse on us if we kick up a fuss but thats really stupid I know. :blush:. But my reading really did apply to me and many of the things she said have already happened. The back problems, the diet in May inc acupuncture as alternative and the medical appointment etc etc. Although she said we will conceive naturally. I believe this also cos the FS actually told us to go away and keep trying as 3 months is nothing and my OH semen analyses was normal. So you see we did have some kinda medical appointment as she pointed out but even the FS told us we would conceive naturally lol. So I can relate to my reading very much so thats why I was holding so much faith into it. That and myself and god!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby is shown as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 30th.

Jennifer

Added :thumbup::flower:

You dont need to be nasty..an explanation is all you want. I wouldnt worry about a curse! All you need to say is, was browsing forums bla bla bla and noticed that someone had exactly the same reading and you were wondering why this was the case?
I think thats polite and to the point.

Yes I think you are right mumoffive. I feel such a coward now but I keep thinking stupidly that I don't wanna jeaphordise my chances and piss some maybe witch person off. You never know what they are capable of. :cry:

Hi Ladies, may I join in here with you all..I just got my reading from jenny... :cloud9:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January 2011 from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The pregnancy shows as twin girls - from separate eggs and the magician cards shown on this also suggests that fertility meds are used at this point to stimulate ovulation - that is why the two eggs. Their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and their birth on the 19th of September 2011.

Jennifer

Oops! about forgot to also share this....the lady that has done theta healing on me also said this..so this makes me believe that there is Twins coming atleast I'm praying they come..;o)

January 2 2010 at 9:30pm Patty you often release two eggs from the right side i hope this Is ok with you ,are twins in your family ?
LOVE ana gratitude Vianna

woohoo!!! they both see 2 eggs....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wowie you luck lady! I have identical twins that are older now they are hard work! lol. Thats amazing news. Adding you x :thumbup::flower:

Missy I will leave your name out of it if you like, but I will still writer the email, see what see says.
I don't believe in curses, especially from a a cut and paste witch!

I am sorry to anyone who I have hurt by pointing out the bs. I am sorry if I have dashed your hopes, but please don't give up. Don't put your faith in an internet psychic who has never even seen you or felt your energy. Believe in yourself, believe in your god, believe in your partners super sperm. We will all get our babies, it is just a matter of time. Some will be sooner than others, but it will happen, and when it does we will look back at this and laugh our heads off!

It's ok you can mention me if you like my ebay username is Mushki2shoes so she should be able to find me from this. You haven't hurt me Soph you have just made me realise I shouldn't put so much faith into these things. It's almost as if we are clutching for assurity and desperate to know. A lot of strength can be gained from these people if you believe so much and you gain positivity. I just hope that this is a genuine error on her part because that reading was very much me and things have already happened.

Yes I paid £20.00 which is $28 USD!!!!! I just worked it out on my currency calculator.

Dear sophia8058,

If you can let me know which readings are word for word, forward these to my email so I can see these, as I have been carrying out these type of readings for over 15 years and never sent the same readings to anyone, I value my 25 years reputation too much and my 100's of repeat clients, so without seeing what readings you mean I cannot comment as yet about this accusation, which I assure you I will take seriously as I do my readings and clients, I assure you if this is the case it will be an error as I have worked on many baby forums and sent around 500- 600 individual pregnancy readings please let me know who these readings were for so I can trace them, dates and names ect and email me direct to [email protected]

- psychic123uk

If what she is saying is true, of course I will give her the chance to make it right. I know MissyMoo was really happy with the reading as she felt that it related well to her and some of the things mentioned had already happened. I didn't feel that the reading related to me much at all,, so perhaps it was meant for Missy and she made a booboo on mine.

Missy, requesting your permission to tell her who got the same as me. I am still happy to handle correspondence with Gail and leave you out of it hun as much as I can and will just give her your name only. You can pm me if you prefer. Or your ebay username would probably suffice.

Of course you have my permission. I feel a little lame now that I didn't have the guts to do this. What a whimp I am :wacko:

I hope she says that the reading was mine and she made a boo boo and sent it to you Soph and I can't wait to see what she write for you instead as you would have had my reading all this time. Shocking!!!

Good luck with sorting this thing out girls. No one else appears to have had a duplicate reading so it's looking more like an honest mistake and that she needs to give Soph a new one. FX for that you both get some resolution to this soon.

Jenny was wrong for me - predicted May BFP and AF arrived this morning (and, wow, is she painful this month!!) :cry:

Good luck with sorting this thing out girls. No one else appears to have had a duplicate reading so it's looking more like an honest mistake and that she needs to give Soph a new one. FX for that you both get some resolution to this soon.

Jenny was wrong for me - predicted May BFP and AF arrived this morning (and, wow, is she painful this month!!) :cry:

Awww sorry to hear that. They say it is a good sign if they are painful for some reason. :hugs:

Thanks Missy xx

I've a 10 year history with endo and my last surgery was in March when it was severe so I thinks it more to do with that than any sort of good signs unfortunately. I've taken some strong painkillers though so hopefully they'll kick in soon.

xx

Oh sorry Ellie, my cramps usually last half a day when AF comes and then can be quite painful but then they die away. Some months its worse than others but I've always had this since I was like 14. GL and FX for next month!! PMA,PMA!!

hey missy - how is your cycle going? my countdown to see DH is getting nearer. i'm getting so stoked and not trying to stress myself out.. :)yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:)

I think another thread for us to put our other readings is a good idea too - I wonder how many other duplicates we'l find! Are you going to say anything Missy? x

I feel embarrased to be honest because I believe in it a bit too much I suppose. I keep thinking she might put a curse on us if we kick up a fuss but thats really stupid I know. :blush:. But my reading really did apply to me and many of the things she said have already happened. The back problems, the diet in May inc acupuncture as alternative and the medical appointment etc etc. Although she said we will conceive naturally. I believe this also cos the FS actually told us to go away and keep trying as 3 months is nothing and my OH semen analyses was normal. So you see we did have some kinda medical appointment as she pointed out but even the FS told us we would conceive naturally lol. So I can relate to my reading very much so thats why I was holding so much faith into it. That and myself and god!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby is shown as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 30th.

Jennifer

Added :thumbup::flower:

You dont need to be nasty..an explanation is all you want. I wouldnt worry about a curse! All you need to say is, was browsing forums bla bla bla and noticed that someone had exactly the same reading and you were wondering why this was the case?
I think thats polite and to the point.

Yes I think you are right mumoffive. I feel such a coward now but I keep thinking stupidly that I don't wanna jeaphordise my chances and piss some maybe witch person off. You never know what they are capable of. :cry:

Hi Ladies, may I join in here with you all..I just got my reading from jenny... :cloud9:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January 2011 from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The pregnancy shows as twin girls - from separate eggs and the magician cards shown on this also suggests that fertility meds are used at this point to stimulate ovulation - that is why the two eggs. Their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and their birth on the 19th of September 2011.

Jennifer

Oops! about forgot to also share this....the lady that has done theta healing on me also said this..so this makes me believe that there is Twins coming atleast I'm praying they come..;o)

January 2 2010 at 9:30pm Patty you often release two eggs from the right side i hope this Is ok with you ,are twins in your family ?
LOVE ana gratitude Vianna

woohoo!!! they both see 2 eggs....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wowie you luck lady! I have identical twins that are older now they are hard work! lol. Thats amazing news. Adding you x :thumbup::flower:

Missy I will leave your name out of it if you like, but I will still writer the email, see what see says.
I don't believe in curses, especially from a a cut and paste witch!

I am sorry to anyone who I have hurt by pointing out the bs. I am sorry if I have dashed your hopes, but please don't give up. Don't put your faith in an internet psychic who has never even seen you or felt your energy. Believe in yourself, believe in your god, believe in your partners super sperm. We will all get our babies, it is just a matter of time. Some will be sooner than others, but it will happen, and when it does we will look back at this and laugh our heads off!

It's ok you can mention me if you like my ebay username is Mushki2shoes so she should be able to find me from this. You haven't hurt me Soph you have just made me realise I shouldn't put so much faith into these things. It's almost as if we are clutching for assurity and desperate to know. A lot of strength can be gained from these people if you believe so much and you gain positivity. I just hope that this is a genuine error on her part because that reading was very much me and things have already happened.

Yes I paid £20.00 which is $28 USD!!!!! I just worked it out on my currency calculator.

Dear sophia8058,

- psychic123uk

Of course you have my permission. I feel a little lame now that I didn't have the guts to do this. What a whimp I am :wacko:

I hope she says that the reading was mine and she made a boo boo and sent it to you Soph and I can't wait to see what she write for you instead as you would have had my reading all this time. Shocking!!!

thanks so much for adding me to the list....I'm excited to be here with you all...:happydance:

I'm sorry hun...:hugs:

hey I seen on another message board where they have made a chart to keep up with the baby perdictions and it looks cool...just wondering how you all feel about making a chart the information is listed in boxes and it looks so neat...just thought I would share this with you all

I've emailed her back, so I should get a reply by the morning.
I really hope that she made a mistake and sent me Missy's reading. It sounds like it applies to you Missy so I hope she says that it was yours and I am sorry I ave made you feel doubt and frustration.

I still feel it is all for fun, but like to feel that it is my reading, however accurate or inaccurate it may be, it is for me alone. I just want something to pin my hopes on for a while, stupid I know!

So glad it sounds like a mistake...heres hoping. x

I agree with her sooooo glad that it sounds like its a mistake can't wait to hear what the new one will be...:thumbup: wonder how long it will take to get it back....

hey missy - how is your cycle going? my countdown to see DH is getting nearer. i'm getting so stoked and not trying to stress myself out.. :)yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:)

I am on cd10 and we bd yesterday quite out of the blue lol. Was really lovely cos I wasn't thinking about making babies I was thinking about other stuff lol :blush:. I bet you can't wait for him to get back. Wonder what the first thing you will do to him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->