The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

I would email her and explain that you both received identical readings and see if she offers an explanation.

Maybe she has had quite a few emails to reply to and quite possibly writes her readings down on a word document then copies then into an email - perhaps she copied and pasted the same text into two emails in error!

Or maybe I'm just trying to see the best in people :haha:

I think if you can relate the majority of the reading to your circumstances missy then try to keep up the positivity :D

Out of interest - soph - can you relate to the reading also?

I also got my reading results today:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in the month of April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 2nd of February 2011 and the 19th of January 2011.

Jennifer

And I'm 99.9% sure its not my time this month, so I think she may be wrong on this occassion! Guess i'll know in a week or so!

Sunshine and I ordered and received them more or less at the same time - and our cycles are within days of each other- well - one day... lol... so We'll both know - and if it doesnt work, I'll feel awful 'cos I suggested she do it! :D

Aww Mush its not your fault! But it is a bit wierd she gave us almost the same answer! When we're both very certain its not correct!!

I'm starting to think that too... I know its for entertainment purposes only, but Wow.. I hope I don't get my hopes dashed... I got the same reading as many has on the same day... I guess we'll see...

I just hope it don't give false hope to everyone who is trying to conceive thats all.. :flower:

I tested last night at the spur of the moment and I got :bfp:
My edd is 02.02.11 and Jenny was definitely right about it!

Hi Ladies,

OMG I am so sorry Ladies about the Gail readings! I just got mine:

Linking in around you, I feel that you have a very strong link from a lady in spirit who comes in around you showing a baby girl with your next pregnancy, and she also shows 4 children within your life time

I am shown conception for June/July 2010 and a 2011 Birth

I feel you have a very content path and show alot of happiness around children and home life a lovely relationship path and a very strong home life path, alot of contentment shows around your path in general

I see 2013 as very prominent around conception and pregnancy again, and feel a multi birth with this, as spirit dont give me the date although I see 2014 for this possibly summer and see these two children as boys

So to clarify, a girl, with your pregnancy next, and two boys ahead

Thing is I believe Jenny (and did before reading this but now my faith is absolute!) I just got back from seeing my psychic lady and she predicts same as Jenny! Shes ace and I knew that if Jenny was right she would say the same and she did! So Jenny gets my vote all the way Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks girls!
I still can't believe it.
I'm going to take a digital soon... Right now I am reluctant to trust Clear Blue...

Congrats Tasha!! I so hope that Jenny is right and I'll be joining the rest of the BFP's soon!

congrats Tasha and a happy and healthy 9mths. after reading all of this Jenny prediction I did a free one with someone name Tara and she said that I have get it on 6/18/2010 so we will see if they are both right

I am so shocked at the duplicate reading. Btw, you could maybe get in touch with ebay and explain the situation. I think thats a disgrace. I never put much faith in my Gail reading but that is a shocker! I dont know, when i read mine, i just thought it sounded fake. I cant explain it.

..failing that, you could message her and ask her to explain herself. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->