The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

that could be an idea to get in touch with her i know i would!! i did like my gail reading as it did explain alot as to whats been going on and things i want in the future but supose we shall see i had 3 tell me around june/july tho so im hoping that may indicate something for them all to get the same month just a waiting game i gues!!

well congrats tasha!!! and i must say that jenny was almost perfect with your reading. except where she says she feels it more for next year.. if you find out it's twin boys she would be 99.99999% correct!!

have a happy and healthy 9 months!
and the girls with the same gail reading, i feel so bad for you both. it has to be devestating to see it in print like that. i hope you can get things straightened out and i hope you both get a bfp soon regardless of what the psychics say!!:hugs:

hmm after seeing the gail things im not going to leave feedback till those months have passed for me

I'm really shocked about the duplicate reading too! I would love to know what explanation she gives! I should be getting mine back today so maybe I'l put it on here so you can tell me if its the same as anyone elses! xx

I'm going to email her when I get home tonight.

Soph - You are doing the right thing and even i want to know what she says..please post her response. If she doesnt respond to you, that will speak volumes and i would actually complain to ebay. I mean ok, we do all class it as a bit of fun but for £20 quid that is unbelievable. It makes you feel like she just uses a 'bank' of responses. I agree that maybe we should create another thread and post our gail readings on there and then we will see if she is just a complete and utter fake. I mean ffs! I could do that...anyone could!

Soph & Missy - not been on this thread for a while, and come back, and OMG! How cruel if she is just scamming ladies like us. I think even though its a bit of fun for us all it helps gives us hope, and I genuinely believe the PMA does help. Dont let her take it away from you :hugs:

Tasha - congrats!

Hey Congrats Tasha!!! xx

Soph you are brave....what is she puts some kinda curse on us :-(

I also got my reading results today:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in the month of April. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the 2nd of February 2011 and the 19th of January 2011.

Jennifer

And I'm 99.9% sure its not my time this month, so I think she may be wrong on this occassion! Guess i'll know in a week or so!

added x

I think another thread for us to put our other readings is a good idea too - I wonder how many other duplicates we'l find! Are you going to say anything Missy? x

can i join please im still waiting on my reading a friend paid for it for me this more cant wait to see what she says:happydance:

You dont need to be nasty..an explanation is all you want. I wouldnt worry about a curse! All you need to say is, was browsing forums bla bla bla and noticed that someone had exactly the same reading and you were wondering why this was the case?
I think thats polite and to the point.

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of July from a cycle that begins in June. The baby is shown as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 18th and 30th.

Jennifer

Hi Ladies, may I join in here with you all..I just got my reading from jenny... :cloud9:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of January 2011 from a cycle that looks to begin that same month. The pregnancy shows as twin girls - from separate eggs and the magician cards shown on this also suggests that fertility meds are used at this point to stimulate ovulation - that is why the two eggs. Their EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of October 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and their birth on the 19th of September 2011.

Jennifer

Oops! about forgot to also share this....the lady that has done theta healing on me also said this..so this makes me believe that there is Twins coming atleast I'm praying they come..;o)

January 2 2010 at 9:30pm Patty you often release two eggs from the right side i hope this Is ok with you ,are twins in your family ?
LOVE ana gratitude Vianna

woohoo!!! they both see 2 eggs....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Missy I will leave your name out of it if you like, but I will still writer the email, see what see says.
I don't believe in curses, especially from a a cut and paste witch!

I am sorry to anyone who I have hurt by pointing out the bs. I am sorry if I have dashed your hopes, but please don't give up. Don't put your faith in an internet psychic who has never even seen you or felt your energy. Believe in yourself, believe in your god, believe in your partners super sperm. We will all get our babies, it is just a matter of time. Some will be sooner than others, but it will happen, and when it does we will look back at this and laugh our heads off!

This is what I sent.

Dear Gail,

I am a member of a trying to conceive forum. There are a few of of on the forum, desperately trying to conceive that ordered readings from you. We were delighted to receive our readings as they gave us a bit of hope and helped us to feel positive about this hard journey. That was until two of us realised that the readings we received were identical - word for word.
I am extremely disappointed and would like an explanation for this. I do think we deserve that, also I think a refund might be in order. You charge a lot for your readings and although we realise that an internet psychic reading is perhaps in the name of fun, for the price, expected more than a cut and paste.
Please reply to me and offer and explanation.

Regards,
Sophia

This is what I sent.

Dear Gail,

I am a member of a trying to conceive forum. There are a few of of on the forum, desperately trying to conceive that ordered readings from you. We were delighted to receive our readings as they gave us a bit of hope and helped us to feel positive about this hard journey. That was until two of us realised that the readings we received were identical - word for word.
I am extremely disappointed and would like an explanation for this. I do think we deserve that, also I think a refund might be in order. You charge a lot for your readings and although we realise that an internet psychic reading is perhaps in the name of fun, for the price, expected more than a cut and paste.
Please reply to me and offer and explanation.

Regards,
Sophia

I'm really sorry that she done that to you both..I hope that she will give you an explanation or refund you...may I ask how much she charged?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->