The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

question for the ladies that bought from gail did you get the mini baby perdiction? that is what I am thinking about getting I don't want to put much money into but just thought I would see if she would come close to what perdictions that I have been getting....

hey missy - aww, well i think that :sex: is the best. you need that sometimes to keep everything alive and spontaneous. fingers crossed that relaxing approach gets you your :bfp: this month! i might get to see DH different points throughout june and i don't care if i'm ovulating or not. i won't take my hands off of him for one minute! the first thing i will do..oh missy. the possibilities (XXX :happydance:)!

I've emailed her back, so I should get a reply by the morning.
I really hope that she made a mistake and sent me Missy's reading. It sounds like it applies to you Missy so I hope she says that it was yours and I am sorry I ave made you feel doubt and frustration.

I still feel it is all for fun, but like to feel that it is my reading, however accurate or inaccurate it may be, it is for me alone. I just want something to pin my hopes on for a while, stupid I know!

I hope she sent mine to you too xx I think she did. Can't wait to see what yours says xx

hey missy - aww, well i think that :sex: is the best. you need that sometimes to keep everything alive and spontaneous. fingers crossed that relaxing approach gets you your :bfp: this month! i might get to see DH different points throughout june and i don't care if i'm ovulating or not. i won't take my hands off of him for one minute! the first thing i will do..oh missy. the possibilities (XXX :happydance:)!

Haha you will be like a nympho! hehe

question for the ladies that bought from gail did you get the mini baby perdiction? that is what I am thinking about getting I don't want to put much money into but just thought I would see if she would come close to what perdictions that I have been getting....

I got the full monty from here for £19.99 and she said all that you saw. I have got around 8 readings from different psychics so far and all have said Jun/July except for Ruby who said Sept - Nov lol x

Well in my Gail reading 2 THINGS HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED!!! that she said so I am going with Gail. BFP Jun/July and a boy. I already have his clothes in the drawer here. He's gonna be a big baby 8lb - 9lb. I am going to get another reading off her also. I think she has been spot on. About my back and about the letter J and october and the medical appointment we have already had which I just had to do. I am going with Gail, GAIL GAIL GAIL.......!!! I love you Gail.

Hey has anyone ordered a fertility bracelet from the Green Witch? I have and it has not come. I have emailed her and told her and she said she definately sent it. Wanna get it on soon so that we can start bd, bd, mmmmm bd bd I want to bd so badly. Summer makes me horny hehehehe

May I ask who Greenwitch is and how do you go about getting the fertility bracelets?

search the real green witch on google and it will give yu a link to her site she offers braceltes and stuff and a fertility spell a few of us have gone for the fertility spell she also does larger items such as fertility baskets etc

search the real green witch on google and it will give yu a link to her site she offers braceltes and stuff and a fertility spell a few of us have gone for the fertility spell she also does larger items such as fertility baskets etc

cool thanks hun I will go and check it out....:thumbup:

Well in my Gail reading 2 THINGS HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED!!! that she said so I am going with Gail. BFP Jun/July and a boy. I already have his clothes in the drawer here. He's gonna be a big baby 8lb - 9lb. I am going to get another reading off her also. I think she has been spot on. About my back and about the letter J and october and the medical appointment we have already had which I just had to do. I am going with Gail, GAIL GAIL GAIL.......!!! I love you Gail.

Hey has anyone ordered a fertility bracelet from the Green Witch? I have and it has not come. I have emailed her and told her and she said she definately sent it. Wanna get it on soon so that we can start bd, bd, mmmmm bd bd I want to bd so badly. Summer makes me horny hehehehe

May I ask who Greenwitch is and how do you go about getting the fertility bracelets?

Her website is https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/#/home/4538220418 x

She has sent it again and put a spell cast on it so it doesn't go astray this time. I have also just ordered the Moonstone Pendant off her and I am currently searching the net for a Moonstone ring. Moonstone is the Fertility stone. x

Her website is https://www.therealgreenwitch.co.uk/#/home/4538220418 x

thank you sooo much...:thumbup:

awww i see a few people have been prediced twins now!! how cool :) id love twins cheris been the only one to indicate maybe twins as she said girl first for me but she also sees a boy so she didnt know whther to say it as twins or i have a girl and then have a boy shortly after.. hmm.. cheri was the only one to say girl tho jenny and gail both said boys i dunno why but i always felt like id have a boy first probably cause ive got 5 brothers and so has my oh so it would just be typical lol!! but gail predicted me 2 girls after my boy which would be nice i didnt have an older protective brother so would be nice if my kids did

She has sent it again and put a spell cast on it so it doesn't go astray this time. I have also just ordered the Moonstone Pendant off her and I am currently searching the net for a Moonstone ring. Moonstone is the Fertility stone. x

when you get your items from the green witch will you post pics of them so that we all can see how beautiful they look...:winkwink:

Well my reading was incorrect! AF caught me off guard and has just got me 3-4 days early! :-(

I will try to get a pic on here. I've never posted a pic before on here lol

Missy, gail has replied - see below.

Hi hun, yes of course I will help with this terrible mix up, I will also refund you both of course, when Im doing alot of reading I work with microsoft word then copy into email and send, so I will see my sent files and see why this happened, I do so many that if I did send the same to many this would be discovered because alot of the ladies from many of the baby center forums are friends or family ect, it will probably be an error in something ive done at sending time, I do appologize , I always say I need a secretary ;)
Im back in work first thing so will trace both these, read over whats been sent,send a refund over, and re look or re send the one that shouldnt of been sent, if that makes sense :)
sorry again hun :) xxxx
I know how important readings are to people but more so a pregnancy one, having originally joined a baby forum myself for ttc reasons not my readings, dont worry hun will sort this for you both :)
Enjoy the rest of the day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"