The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

i should be a june conception but a july bfp!!! if they are all right oh my god im so excited!!!!!!!!!! there are going to be alot of june/july/august conceptions by the looks of it!!!!! a gail thread is awesome i havent seen her get anyone wrong yet???

I'm so getting one now... Heading to the bank to deposit some cash :haha:
I'm hooked...

Here was my reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August from a cycle that begins the end of July/beginning of August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 3rd and 12th.

I was told by Serenity A Boy August BFP... Jenny a Girl... I was told TWINS by my psychic friend Gloria... Guess we'll see...

I get Cheri's reading tomorrow, hell its been 2 weeks... she must be a busy bee... Maybe I should wait to see what she says and go from there... save me some money that way... hehe

There is going to be ALOT of conceiving going on in June/July... :haha:

Good Luck Ladies... I hope there right :)

Wow... Looks like we may be bump buddies afterall MissyMooMoo... IF I'm not already preggo now... :haha:

I'm waiting for my Cheri one tomorrow, and I ordered Gail today... I'm awaiting some good news today... I can't wait... Man this is addicting... So far its a July conception for ALOT of us..

Yes yes lets!!!

We will be bump buddies!! Deal???? THINK JULY....THINK BABY...JULY!!! BABY BABY, JULY!!! hehe. Feel your baby in your arms, hold your baby and smell your baby. Can you feel your baby? When I think this way I know I will get my baby. Think like this. You can smell your baby if you think this so strongly :flower::flower::flower: Especially the head. Baby heads smell so cute hehe :happydance::happydance:

Awww Missy I got goosebumps when I read that and I'm tearing up :cry: ... This is something that I have dreamed of since I was a lil girl... I pray we all conceive in July... I would love to have you as a bump buddy... The more the merrier I say... thank you... You have just made my whole week ;)

serenity told me a boy jenny told me a boy gail told me a boy and cheri told me a girl but saw a boy aswell didnt know whether she was to interpret that as twins or a boy following shortly after the first girl.. but gail said il have a boy then a girl shortly after then a girl in 2016 a few years later!! .. weird but they all got the same month so im taking that as a good thing x

How long dose it take to get your reading? I just ordered my Jenny Reading.

I ordered my jenny Reading st 10am and recieved it by 12 noon the next day

Gail said we are having a baby boy. I can just imagine he will be like my OH......lovely lovely awww, I am so happy hehe

gail said boy for me too :) my oh will love that!! i always wanted a girl first but itd be nice for my 2 furture girls that gail has predicted to have an older brother

serenity told me a boy jenny told me a boy gail told me a boy and cheri told me a girl but saw a boy aswell didnt know whether she was to interpret that as twins or a boy following shortly after the first girl.. but gail said il have a boy then a girl shortly after then a girl in 2016 a few years later!! .. weird but they all got the same month so im taking that as a good thing x

Yes they all told me the same month too! hehe

Wow... Looks like we may be bump buddies afterall MissyMooMoo... IF I'm not already preggo now... :haha:

I'm waiting for my Cheri one tomorrow, and I ordered Gail today... I'm awaiting some good news today... I can't wait... Man this is addicting... So far its a July conception for ALOT of us..

Yes yes lets!!!

We will be bump buddies!! Deal???? THINK JULY....THINK BABY...JULY!!! BABY BABY, JULY!!! hehe. Feel your baby in your arms, hold your baby and smell your baby. Can you feel your baby? When I think this way I know I will get my baby. Think like this. You can smell your baby if you think this so strongly :flower::flower::flower: Especially the head. Baby heads smell so cute hehe :happydance::happydance:

Awww Missy I got goosebumps when I read that and I'm tearing up :cry: ... This is something that I have dreamed of since I was a lil girl... I pray we all conceive in July... I would love to have you as a bump buddy... The more the merrier I say... thank you... You have just made my whole week ;)

I am glad I have made you smile and that tear I hope was happiness. I think it was. Lets all be positive together!! x

wahey i really do hope everyone gets their bfps!!!! i want to see lots of lines!!

Yes yes lets!!!

I am glad I have made you smile and that tear I hope was happiness. I think it was. Lets all be positive together!! x

YES!! and Thank you... and yes it was a tear of happiness... I'm gonna keep this PMA going for EVERYONE... Lets do this!!

I don't know what to think about all the different readings I got... GRRR I guess we'll see ;)

Yeah I put that on my signature the other day... I want to add names but I don't want to jinx anyone lol

haha i noticed that!!! geez im sorta glad im not pregnant yet in this heat!! i dont think id cope lol!!

dont blame you ive had it on all day at work the poor kiddies been right grouchy bunch today!! haha back from the banke eh whys that so you can order a gail reading lol

How did you know... :haha: YES... I'm waiting for her as we speak... hehehe

I had some pain in the belly button for a sec.. what is that?

oooh hehe knew you wouldnt be able to resist i do love seeing gails readings they are really good :) lets just hope ours are right!!

OH PLEASE PLEASE BE RIGHT... IF I'm NOT pregnant Now... :haha: Its been a weird 2 weeks... I think I'm gonna hold off to test, gonna wait or try to till next week maybe I'll make Tuesday the 1st my official testing day... then I can wait a few days to see if that ugly fat ass :witch: decides to show, but I dont' think she will this time... :haha:

MEEE TOO... O M G!! I sent in for a conception reading early this morning from Gail and I did the wrong one, she emailed me and told me that it was a lil more so I said I would pay the difference for the right one and I was only a mere .51 cents... Can you believe it... OMG... Her reading had better be good and right after that... Paypal is going to charge me for that lil .51 GRRRRRRRR.... Some people these days... :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->