The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

oh god haha im sure itl be worth it :) she seesm to pick up a few things outside of pregnancy with some people!! she did with me

Hey, thought i updated but i must have forgot AF got me soo Jenny Was WRONG!!! ...

AWWW I'm Soo Sorry... :hug:

Yeah It better be good and full of details... I'll post it up as soon as I get it.. ;)

still not got mine yet, i know it says up to 48 hours but i still keep checking every 5 mins :rofl:

thinking of ordering one off gail too, how long did hers take to arrive??

My Gail reading was received really quickly :D Only took a couple of hours.

Wow... Foxy that is Awesome... I hope I get mine soon...
We'll see ;) I hear she is right on target and more input on a personal level... I get my Cheri reading tomorrow WOOT WOOT...

Well I have to go for now... Be back on later tonight, if not tomorrow morning!

thanks for the convo ladies.. :hugs:

Aww sorry the fat ass :witch: got ya Missx :hugs:

Hey Hopin - have you had a spell cast from The Real Green witch yet? She has some great write ups and feedback on ebay ..... I have her Fertility Bracelet on!!! hehe:thumbup:

Oh Hopin - Can you let us know what your Cheri reading is. I can send you mine. Here it is:

CHERI’S READING

Hi Pamela

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading.

I am seeing you guys with a boy and they relate him to JUNE so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They show him as someone who is always good with music, is going to love to play instruments and I am seeing him playing the guitar. When he’s around 11, there are a few boys that he likes to “jam” with that are in the neighbourhood and they all come over and play. I think that it takes a while before they actually start to sound really good but after a while it’s actually quite enjoyable.

Your son is good with people. You are going to actually really trust his judgement in regards to the type of people he becomes friends with. They tend to all hang out playing video games, or even playing sports. Usually something like baseball or football and usually allowing their group of female friends to play as well. I am seeing your son feeling confident and natural with the girls. Not someone who is usually shy or afraid to talk to anyone and is often the one that people are a bit jealous about in this fashion.

He’s always good with being active, definitely not a couch potato and is defiantly going to try many things. They show him taking a form of martial arts and actually getting a more advanced than most people take it.

When it comes to career paths, they show him linked to working with electronics.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing him closer to 22. They will have one girl and one boy of their own,.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

The very weird thing here is that this sounds like a Mini Version of my OH!!! When I read it to him he got goosebumps!!

Anyways I'm tired out and going to my bed to cuddle up to my lovely cuddly OH. mmmmmm. No bd tonight....Just cuddles....mmmmm How I love this man!!

Night ladies and god bless x

Oh BTW if Cheri is right I should conceive THIS cycle! lol. Although the others say June/July so I have it in mind it may happen this time but if not its not the end of the world as it will happen next time. But one of the psychics told me not to take the Month too seriously because remember "they do not have clocks in heaven".

So it may be out a month or two...Remember this girls!!! Have faith x

hun funny you should say that when cheri predicted me a girl is sounded like amini me and everything id like my daughter to be!!! hehe i have fingers and toes crossed for everyone i really do x

Excuse my attitude (having an awful day) but I got my reading and posted it on here quite a few days ago but was completely ignored...

""Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 3rd and 8th.""

:|

Glad the gail thing got sorted out...

Ignored as in, it didn't get added to the front page. :(

Excuse my attitude (having an awful day) but I got my reading and posted it on here quite a few days ago but was completely ignored...

""Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 3rd and 8th.""

I am adding now hun so sorry :thumbup::thumbup:

Like I said ignore my attitude, having an awful day because I have no one who'll listen to me, so noticing I was the only p[erson left out kinda added to that feeling... lol. Don't know why I still post on this board really :S

I'm usually much nicer than this, honestly. :(

I am adding now hun so sorry :thumbup::thumbup:

thank you.

Awww sorry about your awful day. We will all listen to you. xx
I have to go sleep now my eyes are killing me but the ladies on this thread are lovely....lovely ladies and we have a laugh and me give each other hope and I hope you will come back and chat to us. Sorry I have to go bed. My eyes start hurting when I get tired. lol xxx

Night night:flower::flower::flower::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Username: Tasha1982

Jenny Renny Reading: Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins in April (though, there is the possibility this if for this year, I feel more strongly that the pregnancy takes place this time next year). The pregnancy shows a twins - identical twin boys....and their EDD looks to be around the 2nd of February, with a birth taking place around the 18th of January.

BFP Date: BFP ON 22.05.10 JENNY DID NOT PREDICT ACCURATELY HERE

EDD: To come!

Sweety Jenny did predict accurately for me.
She got my EDD right as well.

Hi Ladies,

Well just catching up on this thread and looks like theres a busy few months coming up for olde Mr Stork he he he!

Heres my rundown so far:

GAIL SAYS:

Linking in around you, I feel that you have a very strong link from a lady in spirit (I THINK THIS IS MY NANA WHO WE LOST IN DECEMBER 2009!) who comes in around you showing a baby girl with your next pregnancy, and she also shows 4children within your life time

I am shown conception for June/July 2010 and a 2011 Birth

I feel you have a very content path and show alot of happiness around children and home life a lovely relationship path and a very strong home life path, alot of contentment shows around your path in general

I see 2013 as very prominent around conception and pregnancy again, and feel a multi birth with this, as spirit dont give me the date although I see 2014 for this possibly summer and see these two children as boys

JENNY SAYS:

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the end of July/beginning of August from a cycle that begins in July. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of April 2011 - specific reference to the 11th and the 25th of March 2011.

MY PSYCHIC LADY SAYS:

Conception this year and birth by end of april 2011 (she asked me to return for another reading at end of april 2011!). I wont find out I am preggers straight away as I will go to drs with a problem and I will think I know what is wrong with me and tests will be carried out but I will be wrong and I will be pregnant! I PERSONALLY THINK THIS IS HILARIOUS ME BEEN A POAS ADDICT AND ALL! We will have another son who will be our last child!

MY THOUGHTS ON ALL OF THIS!

I EXPECT A BOY (MY DH IS ONE OF 6 AND BOTH CHILDREN BORN OF THE 6 ARE BOTH BOYS.....ONE BEEN OUR DS!) WE PLAN ON #2 BEEN OUR LAST CHILD ?TWINS NOT SURE IF I BELEIVE THIS! I AM PREDICTED JUNE/JULY FOR MY BFP AND AF ARRIVES AROUND BEGINNING OF MONTH SO THIS COULD EXPLAIN CROSS OVER OF MONTHS (I AM A POAS ADDICT SO I MIGHT DETECT BFP BEFORE AF ACTUALLY DUE???) HOWEVER AUGUST IS A LITTLE LATER THAN THE JUNE PREDICTION BUT IF MY PSYCHIC LADY IS RIGHT AND I DONT FIND OUT STRIAGHT AWAY THIS COULD BE WHY? ALL MY EDD ARE GIVEN AS MARCH/APRIL SO THAT MEANS MY BFP MUST BE ON ITS WAY!

ALL IN ALL ITS LOOKING POSITIVE FOR ME AND NEARLY EVERY OTHER LADY ON THIS THREAD IT SEEMS THAT OVER THE NEXT FEW MONTHS WE WILL ALL GET OUR BFPS!

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well my Jenny reading was for a girl and bfp in July.
My Gail reading was for a girl and bfp Sept/Oct...a big difference in mnths really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->