The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

hey ladies I got the ok to start a new thread for Cheri, gail and others baby perdictions from MissyMooMoo that created this thread for Jenny perdictions so I hope you all will join there also I will be making a chart to keep up with the results on there also....:happydance::happydance:

here is the name of the new thread...

**Baby Perdictions** ((Cheri * Gail * Others))

Like I said ignore my attitude, having an awful day because I have no one who'll listen to me, so noticing I was the only p[erson left out kinda added to that feeling... lol. Don't know why I still post on this board really :S

I'm usually much nicer than this, honestly. :(

:hugs:

Jenny Renny was wrong for me, I'm afraid - she predicted BFP this month, EDD February - well I highly doubt that's going to happen as the witch has well and truly arrived!
:cry:
So, not only do I have the disappointment of not being pregnant, I now get to bleed for 3 days - oh joy!

Jenny Renny was wrong for me, I'm afraid - she predicted BFP this month, EDD February - well I highly doubt that's going to happen as the witch has well and truly arrived!
:cry:
So, not only do I have the disappointment of not being pregnant, I now get to bleed for 3 days - oh joy!

So sorry suma:hugs:

I'm really worried :-( I just checked my cm and it has jelly like mucus blood there. I am on cd12 so very concerned. I had AF cd1 and cd2 and it was like a massive gush with servere cramps. It was so fast that my pj bottoms were covered in blood in morning. Then it was over and done with. Never had a AF so fast and painful! Then from around CD6 started to notice I was getting EWCM and LOTS OF IT. That lasted until CD10. Now I check my cervix on CD12 and I am getting this jelly like mucus which definately has pinky blood in it. I also have cramping very very low down (just on my pubic bone that doesn't feel like AF) My cervix very closed and smaller than usual. Am I ill? I think I will book in to the doctors and get myself a check up. :-( Very very worried please help :-(

I haven't ovulated yet though. Use CBFM. I think it may be just irritation from when we :sex: lol. I will see how it goes. Or maybe it is spotting as ovulation approaches. hmmmm

Here is my reading took 24hrs to get it

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins the start of June. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - specific reference to the 9th and 19th.

I cant see it myself as i dont go full term and have been told by numerous consultants that i never will. Found it really good fun though :)

The weird thing is this....after I had that short 2 day af I did do a HPT which was negative. So I presumed naaaa. But my bbs have been as sore as hell right from my last cycle Ov and still are now! Especially around the sides oh and my nipples were itchy and hot and really hurt when I touched them for a long time, the nipple thing has died down now but the bb thing has just stayed. Hey feel heavy and sore all around the edges/sides hmmmmm and I do keep getting cramping low down. Not like AF.

Last cycle was weird really cos my bb usually don't hurt from Ov they are usually just normal, then they hurt just 7 days before I get AF. But as I say they hurt from ov and are still hurting and sore now :-(

i love this thread!!!:happydance:
i'm not due my bfp until july according to jenny but i'm hoping she's wrong and i get it in june. :thumbup:
i cant wait to see how many of us june/july predictions come true!!
i think i'm gonna have to do a gail reading this friday when dh gets paid. i'm curious now to see what she says!:headspin:

i love this thread!!!:happydance:
i'm not due my bfp until july according to jenny but i'm hoping she's wrong and i get it in june. :thumbup:
i cant wait to see how many of us june/july predictions come true!!
i think i'm gonna have to do a gail reading this friday when dh gets paid. i'm curious now to see what she says!:headspin:

Yes I love Gails reading xx You must get one hehe:thumbup:

missymoo - does sound an odd one - and I know when I went to the MW with my BFP she asked "when was your last period... and was that a full normal period? it wasnt extra short or light etc?"

I've seen a few girls on here get BFNs for weeks and weeks into the pregnancy... not saying thats what it is... just something to bare in mind...

We are just NTNP but Ive had one done for fun. Just waiting for it to arrive in my inbox. Will update when I get it.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->