The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

Mushmouth - Ok I had started to wonder because of my bb lol. I think I will test again tomorrow morning just to make sure lol

Faer - https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Psychic-Read...aphysical_New_Age&hash=item27b14ec2b9&afsrc=1

GRRRRRRRRRRR My Gail reading was WAYYYY OFFF... She said a September conception with a 2011 birth of a baby girl for Me, that she keeps seeing a lovely decorated nursery in PINK!! Imagine that... HAHA
PINK is my favorite color, hot pink though... hehehe

Then in 2014 NOPE NOT GONNA HAPPEN I'll be 45 So I know this one is a Joke... :haha: A birth of a baby boy, the month of June and the letter J will be relevant around this child or to this child. My OH name is John.. :haha: Whaaat... I don't believe this one... Everyone else says a BFP in August and conceive in July... and I'm to have TWINS... Pfft... whatever... :haha:

Well ladies, I just want you all to know that Jenny Renny was wrong for me. SO WRONG!!!!!

I didn't add my reading here because it was so depressing. Jenny said I would conceive in April of 2011 with a baby boy in December or January of 2012.

Well.... GUESS WHAT LADIES??? : BFP : this morning at 16dpo. Looks like Jenny was about a year off. No biggie. (Sorry for my sarcasm, but I think she's a scam)

Anyways, I just want to tell all the ladies who got a prolonged conception date from Jenny that there is still hope!!!

Thank you for letting us know, We all need something to look forward too, Hope is all we have :)

Well sorry Jenny was way off, its really for entertainment purposes only really, but I know I'd be upset too, glad you got your BFP hun Congrats... I'm not so happy with my reading with Gail either :( I have noticed that Jenny has been off here quite a few times lately....

Missy I'm bout to scream, I want to be NOW... :haha: I'm tired of all this nausea GRRRR, in time we shall see :)

Well sorry Jenny was way off, its really for entertainment purposes only really, but I know I'd be upset too, glad you got your BFP hun Congrats... I'm not so happy with my reading with Cheri either :( I have noticed that she has been off here quite a few times lately....

Missy I'm bout to scream, I want to be NOW... :haha: I guess we'll see...

my cheri reading was only one to say a girl then the birth of a boy shortly after maybe twins.. higly doubt it the way she desribed my daughter sounded like a mini me but i have it in my head that i will have a boy first always have done!! jenny and gail are along the same lines for me x

It can be upsetting and discouraging... Like I'm gonna have a boy when I'm 45 Yeah Right... Not gonna happen... Atleast Jenny and Gail did say girl (matched) on that...
With all this nausea and being tired with everything else that has happened, They both may be way off... lol

I'm supposed to get my Cheri reading today, have'nt heard a word, I emailed her... still waiting GRRR THIS one is the one I want to know about... I hear she's really good ;) You'd think after doing 4 readings they would be the same, who knows, I'm done with readings...

:yipee: congrats luvmyboys happy and healthy 9 months to you :D

Hopin - I wouldn't rule out having a baby at 45 (unless of course you have medical reasons which mean you won't) I know quite a few ladies who've had babies well into their 40's :)

hi missy can you add me please ive just got my reading and it will be interesting as i seen a psychic on friday last week who says i will be having a girl!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of March 2011 - around the 7th and birth previous to that - the 14th of February 2011 is shown.

ill let you know if i get a bfp after i see if the witch turns up this weekend :)

:yipee: congrats luvmyboys happy and healthy 9 months to you :D

Hopin - I wouldn't rule out having a baby at 45 (unless of course you have medical reasons which mean you won't) I know quite a few ladies who've had babies well into their 40's :)

Thanks Foxyloxy I know its just soo far fetched...lol

Sam, you WILL get your BFP <3
My little babs.

Anyone get a reading for June?
x

meeeee all 3 of mine said june jenny said from a cycle that starts around the 1st.. mine should start the 2nd and end just before july begins so my bfp should be from a cycle that starts in june but i find out in july so cheri would still be right as she said july for conception month, birth month or the month you find out in woop im excited!!

Hi Ladies,

Well am cd21 today and decided to do a hpt just for the heck of it and of course BFN! Whilst I was there decided to do an opk as well (oh the joys of poas addiction!) as still not got a + on an opk this month, lord knows why I thought an hpt might be + but av been feeling really strange and wishful thinking thought might get BFP from last cycle he he he ....... if only! BUT the good news is my opk line is getting darker by the day and almostly nearly a + (and it was about the 12th pee of the day and I only held for about one and half hours!) reckon I am due to ov any day now! Or could be as we speak due to dilutation of pee!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->