The Jenny Renny Conception Accuracy Chart! - Updates on BFP's and BFN's needed!!!

What a nice reading Missy :D Glad it's put your mind at rest.

I think so far, she has been the closest in relation to my personality and relationship.

Yes she was close about mine, although I must admit it was really funny to hear somebody call me a tomboy! But my sister and I, we both were. We were brought up on a farm so we always had our hands in muck haha

I'm going to relax now. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Relaxation......peace.......haha.

Missy Moo Moo, the reading that appears next to my name in your list is not mine...this is my jenny renni prediction
"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - around the 26th and the 5th of March 2011.

I tested yesterday and got a +!!! from a cicle that begun early may...yet to be confirmed with a blood test

Awesome! CONGRATS!!!!

thank youuuuuuu!!!

Missy Moo Moo, the reading that appears next to my name in your list is not mine...this is my jenny renni prediction
"Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - around the 26th and the 5th of March 2011.

I tested yesterday and got a +!!! from a cicle that begun early may...yet to be confirmed with a blood test

Wow congrats! So did Jenny get it right then just so I know? x

Yes, she was right...just a little off for about 2 weeks..

I keep on thinking of this lil boy with a bit cheesy grin and cheeky face and a birth mark on his elbow. Can you imagine me checking him for this birthmark when he comes out. I will be like.....let me see his elbow.

If it is there .......I will be like....OMG Sandra was right.....Imagine the midwife and OH faces! haha

They will be thinking.....hmmmm definately lost the plot haha:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well I got mine!! At last....

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 20th.

I would like a boy but happy with a girl. I would like a summer baby though. Be nice if it works out like this!

xxx

If I caught in august I would be due the 21st of May I think, but thats according to regular cycles... which never happens. Lol.

xx

Well I got mine!! At last....

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of September from a cycle that begins in August. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of May 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 20th.

I would like a boy but happy with a girl. I would like a summer baby though. Be nice if it works out like this!

xxx

Ok adding u :thumbup:

Here is my reading!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 19th.

Here is my reading!!

Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of June from a cycle that begins in May. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of February 2011 - specific reference to the 16th and 19th.

Oh wow not long til you find out if she's right then!:thumbup: x

Hey girls- finally got my cheri reading but I really dont like it - dont know why. Could you have a read and see what you think?! I just cant relate to it - feels like some made up story somehow! Anyway would appreciate thoughts :hugs:xxx

Hi Briony

I definitely don't see you guys as crazy I really think that both you and your husband are amazing parents and actually do quite well. You could handle 30 kids if you ever went that far;) lol. I just mean you have good parenting skills and work well as a team and your kids benefit from this. I am actually seeing a little girl coming your way and they relate her to MAy so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in. They show her followed by another little girl and they relate her to SEPTEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

The first thing they show for her is how musical she is. She loves to sing and dance. Is often when occupied by another task, is the one that is singing along to a song in her head, or humming to something she hears on the radio. Its kinda funny to watch because it really depends on who shes around on whether or not shes feeling self conscious about it. She around family will have no problems with singing and actually belting out some tunes (shes a pretty good singer) but when in choir during her high school years, feels very self conscious during any solo performances she has. Shes often wanting to be in plays that allow her to have singing parts.

Shes usually going to have her hair fairly long, ranging from middle of her back to closer to her bottom. Shes someone who usually will keep most of it pulled back away from her face and appears to all be one length. Shes more of a "low key" type person, not wanting to do things that really draw attention to herself, but is someone who knows shes pretty and does take good care of herself.

When ti comes to career paths they show her linked to writing some songs. I am seeing her doing some voice work as well for commercials, jingles on the radio and even some cartoons on television as well.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 26. They will have three boys of their own.
Let me know if you have any questions
Best Wishes
Cheri

Hi Ladies,

Just catching up! Some amazing readings here, so glad you were happy to get your reading in the end hon and your are happy with it! I love my sandra reading I think its very accurate especially with regards to my anxiousness relating to when I had my DS. Its really weird but if I was to describe the way I think things would/are going to be this would be exactly how I would describe them! If this makes sense?

WOW.. MoonMama That is so awesome... I trust her readings... I'm going to conceive either May or have my child in May... a Boy though...

I just love her she's much more through and accurate than the others... Congrats on your soon BFP... ;)

I feel like I'm out... I had an crying episode when I saw this 17 year old very pregnant girl at Walmart :( PMS in route...

Good Luck ladies... Get those BFP's...

Yep, not long! I was just thinking I could test around 6/5 or 6/6 at the earliest as i am only 1dpo now.

lovely readings girls

lovely one that you got missy moo--im sure your delighted..xx

woooow girls I havent been to this thread in ages over 1000! posts now hehe xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back