*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I don't plan to buy anything until after the first scan, but then I'd probably buy a couple of cute outfits, something small to start with :)

i just realized i dont have any future ttc buddies or bump buddies. anyone want to be my buddy? :mrgreen:

ME ME ME ADD ME!!!
I will add you
I will warn you though I will be totaly knocked up no later than march ROFL

Okay... I can't think of a question for the day. Any suggestions?!

I got a question of the day!!
Who do you think will be more nervous about L&D
YOU or OH?

We plan to start TTC at the beginning of Jan 2011.

Hi Sapphia!! You are just a little bit behind me - not long to go though! xxx

Hmmm.... I think DH will be more nervous. From the girls that I know that have had babies, they have really eased my mind. However, with dh... he's just scared because he has no idea what to expect. Even though I try to tell him...the movies have him freaked out.

LOL MY dh still thinks that when I go into labor he will have to RUSH me tot he hosptial lol
I told him it USUALY dosnt work that way that usualy we will have plenty of time from start of labor to delivery but he just isnt so sure lol

LOL MY dh still thinks that when I go into labor he will have to RUSH me tot he hosptial lol
I told him it USUALY dosnt work that way that usualy we will have plenty of time from start of labor to delivery but he just isnt so sure lol

lol luckily dh has seen the epidsode of the Kardashians, when Kortney had he baby and she took a shower, did a load of laundrey and fixed her hair and make-up after he water broke. lol And then when she pulled the baby out of her he started gagging. :haha:

And he was doing so well..............

I think my OH will be more nervous than myself. When I'm in pain I tend to go INCREDIBLY quiet and draw into myself, and don't really communicate much, so that OH won't really know how I'm feeling, and if he asks I'm liable to kill him. lol. I'm sure he'll deal though, he's a strong guy :)

I think my OH will be more nervous than myself. When I'm in pain I tend to go INCREDIBLY quiet and draw into myself, and don't really communicate much, so that OH won't really know how I'm feeling, and if he asks I'm liable to kill him. lol. I'm sure he'll deal though, he's a strong guy :)

:haha: I can totally relate!!

lol luckily dh has seen the epidsode of the Kardashians, when Kortney had he baby and she took a shower, did a load of laundrey and fixed her hair and make-up after he water broke. lol And then when she pulled the baby out of her he started gagging. :haha:

And he was doing so well..............

:rofl: :haha:
Thats funny I dont follow the Kardashians but yeah I had plenty of time each time I had babies

See I am usualy the same way with pain but child birth is totaly different
It has rules off of its own lol and they usualy get made up along the way.
Labor sucks and I wont lie I like my epidural but I have done it three times now
and I can do it again
SO its all good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"