*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hey ladies, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and if you are out shopping to save some money for baby.:kiss:

Now since Thanksgiving has came and gone we he have 29 days to Christmas.:happydance: Which means we have 36 days to January. :happydance::happydance:

Woo hoo!! I love seeing your posts with all its count downs!!! :D

Hi all, I'm new here. My OH has said we can ttc after Christmas so most likely Jan!
I'm soo excited!

Hi Everyone!

I have just joined as sooooo cannot wait till Jan to TTC no2 baby. Been waiting what seems like forever for the "right time" and decided Jan is it!!.

Wanted to come on here to chat as I dont really want to go round telling everyone we are thinking of trying as then you get the questions all the time.

Only a few weeks to go yay!!

Hi Everyone!

I have just joined as sooooo cannot wait till Jan to TTC no2 baby. Been waiting what seems like forever for the "right time" and decided Jan is it!!.

Wanted to come on here to chat as I dont really want to go round telling everyone we are thinking of trying as then you get the questions all the time.

Welcome!!! You're right just a few weeks to go! :happydance: :happydance:

Hi Everyone!

Welcome, yes just a couple of weeks to go. We are so excited.:happydance:

hey ladies. i have been a busy woman the past 2 days. DH and i have found a place in georgia we will be moving december 7th. thats the soonest we can get up there with everything. not to mention we have been DTD likes monkeys :haha:

we almost down to just 1 month to go. :mrgreen:

Glad your dh is home!! Georgia is so pretty... I'm jealous, I would love to move to a different state!

Woo hoo... what is it... 34 more days?! :D

Alright ladies... here's your question of th day:

When you headed to the hospital/your water breaks... who's the first person you call? Besides your DH/OH....because that's a given!

I think it depends on the time... but more than likely I will call my mom. Or I'll have my dh call depending on the amount of pain/discomfort I am in. :D

LOL
we are just a few days away from December
and If I continue on the cycles I am having
I wont even OVULATE in december lol
which means I wont be able to ttc untill FEB
GAH!!!

Alright ladies... here's your question of th day:

When you headed to the hospital/your water breaks... who's the first person you call? Besides your DH/OH....because that's a given!

I think it depends on the time... but more than likely I will call my mom. Or I'll have my dh call depending on the amount of pain/discomfort I am in. :D

i most likely will call either my grandma or my mom. My grandma for being 72 is still freakishly young so she would be able to round up everybody that needed to come.

QOTD
So you know most likly you wont be in too much pain in the begining
especially if your water breaks BEFORE contractions start!
Most likly we will have to call hi mom first to make sure some one is there for the kids
after that it would be my mom.
It would be reveresed if not for having to make sure the kids are taken care of

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"