*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Alright ladies... here's your question of th day:

When you headed to the hospital/your water breaks... who's the first person you call? Besides your DH/OH....because that's a given!

I think it depends on the time... but more than likely I will call my mom. Or I'll have my dh call depending on the amount of pain/discomfort I am in. :D

I would called my younger sister. We are very close.

Anyone have a question for today?!

Question of the day:

Where do you hope not to be when you go into labor/water breaks?

I would say at work or someone who I am not really close too (i.e. at a gathering with dh or another friend).

Anyone have a question for today?!

Question of the day:

Where do you hope not to be when you go into labor/water breaks?

I would say at work or someone who I am not really close too (i.e. at a gathering with dh or another friend).

i hope not to be out in public. i mean i know most people would help me but the idea of being in public and that happening is just so embarrising.:nope:

Okay so I answered that question last night...but I guess I never hit the post button! :haha:

I kinda hope to be at work when I go into labor :haha: my work is about 10 mins from the hospital and my house is about 45 mins.

I guess the only place that I hope not to be is shopping (grocery shopping more than likely) just because I would feel bad for leaving a cart full of stuff! :haha: Plus that would mean we had no food at the house for when we got back from the hospital.

Yay for 30 more days. Or we can say we have 3 weeks and 3 days until Christmas which means we have 3 days and 4 weeks to the 1st. LOL

Honestly it dosnt much matter where I am when I go into labor
My experience labor rarely lasts less than 8 hours
and you dont go to the hosptial untill your contractions are 4- 5 mins apart with very few minor exceptions.
SO it dosnt really matter
In the beggining contractions are easy and dont hurt much if at all.
so If i were at work or the grocery store or in public (barring water breaking and Ive BTDT too) I have plenty of time to make calls or get some place else
(btw Hodge if you are grocery shopping walking is GREAT for helping the contractions do thier thing!!!)

Honestly it dosnt much matter where I am when I go into labor
My experience labor rarely lasts less than 8 hours
and you dont go to the hosptial untill your contractions are 4- 5 mins apart with very few minor exceptions.
SO it dosnt really matter
In the beggining contractions are easy and dont hurt much if at all.
so If i were at work or the grocery store or in public (barring water breaking and Ive BTDT too) I have plenty of time to make calls or get some place else
(btw Hodge if you are grocery shopping walking is GREAT for helping the contractions do thier thing!!!)

Yes I know but I don't want my water to break at work. Although, I work down the street from the hospital I want to deliver in, and I work in a hospital. :haha:

My first I was in labor for 36 hours. The first 24 was easy the last 12 I was like get this kid out of me now!!:wacko:

LOL I understand that one!!!
With DS1 water broke first and I had GBS so I had to go to the hospital then and it was 19 hours and 45 mins before he was born and even though my water broke my labor didnt start on its own. SO I had to be induced BLAH
With DS2 I got sick from the GBS and the decided to induce me again and it sucked it was 20 hours the last 12 REALLY sucked
With DD I was in labor for a little over 36 hours but I didnt even BELEIVE I was in labor because even though the contractions were close and steady there was no real pain.
I didnt start getting really uncomfortable until my water broke an hour before delivery.

it always seems i miss out on the conversations. im always on at a different time then everybody else:cry:

awww well I am only able tobe on during the day at work
My computer at home is currently out of commission (we rearranged the living room and the phone cord dosnt reach and I keep forgetting to buy the extension peice lol.
We are supposed to have access to Highspeed soom which will make me VERY happy lol

Question of the Day:

Are you planning to go with the traditional pink or blue rooms?

(Sorry...I couldn't think of anything better!)

I already have my room designs picked out. If it's a girl for the most part, yes it will be a pink room. My favorite color is pink and quite frankly, people who know me would be worried if I didn't make a pink room! However, if it's a boy I want a light green room. I hate the color blue so I'm going to try and avoid it at all costs! :D

Question of the Day:

I already have my room designs picked out. If it's a girl for the most part, yes it will be a pink room. My favorite color is pink and quite frankly, people who know me would be worried if I didn't make a pink room!

Lol, I'm just the opposite...not a pink fan!! Will be doing my very best to avoid it! A nice cheery yellow perhaps!

Question of the Day:

I am thinking of going with Chocolate and pink for a girl or pink and purple. Purple is my favorite color. For a boy I will be going Navy and light blue or Chocolate and blue(teal-ish).

I dont know what I will be doing
My daughters room is pink because DH did it before we moved
The boys room is a really nice blue
What ever I will do will be a bolder color that the baby can grow with.
pastels only work for so long
Besides studies show that babies actualy develop better with bright than they do with pastels
We will see I guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->