*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I'm not a big fan of pink. I like the idea of a nice sunny yellow or a pale green for a nursery. But then I do like purple, and blue, and I kinda like those nurseries that are brown and cream. So, to summarise - I have no idea, I just don't think it'll be pink!

Just read this on yahoo's homepage and thought I would share....

Top 10 Girls’ Names of 2010
1. Sophia
2. Isabella
3. Olivia
4. Emma
5. Chloe
6. Ava
7. Lily
8. Madison
9. Addison
10. Abigail

Top 10 Boys’ Names of 2010
1. Aiden
2. Jacob
3. Jackson
4. Ethan
5. Jayden
6. Noah
7. Logan
8. Caden
9. Lucas
10. Liam

Just started day one of my last cycle before TTC! Can't believe it's finally happening SO SOON! :)

I'm not a big fan of pink. I like the idea of a nice sunny yellow or a pale green for a nursery. But then I do like purple, and blue, and I kinda like those nurseries that are brown and cream. So, to summarise - I have no idea, I just don't think it'll be pink!

Lol, I could've written this myself!!

Question of the Day:

Are you planning to go with the traditional pink or blue rooms?

(Sorry...I couldn't think of anything better!)

I think we'll be going slightly traditional, I love pink and chocolate brown, I think it's a great combo. For a boy, I'm thinking green and blue, since I love those combos as well, and blue is OH's favorite color.

Question of the Day:

Are you planning to go with the traditional pink or blue rooms?

(Sorry...I couldn't think of anything better!)

I think we'll be going slightly traditional, I love pink and chocolate brown, I think it's a great combo. For a boy, I'm thinking green and blue, since I love those combos as well, and blue is OH's favorite color.

Me too!!! That was my wedding colors!!!

Hey ladies,

I hope all is well with everyone. I don't have QOTD. :nope: But I am thinking of one.

Hodge, do you have one?

So OH and I have been planning on January for a long time. We also decided that it would be a good idea for me to get off my BC a month before just to make sure it was out of my system. We figured that we would just use condoms for a month. HA! He hates them! So I guess we are NTNP? Anyways kinda giddy about that hehehe :happydance:

Hi everyone.

We're hoping to TTC #2 in late January, if my cycle is fit to go!!! Had a mc late last month.

good luck everyone!!!

Hi, we're waiting till jan, we've failed on 3 cycles and have to leave this one otherwise we'll have a sept baby, and we can't afford another sept birthday lol
So we're going to enjoy christmas, and try again in jan:wacko:

Welcome new ladies!! :D We love having people join us!! Feel free to catch up on the Questions of the day! :D

Today's QOTH:

Do you plan to BF or bottle feed your baby? If you plan to BF, how long are you planning/hoping to feed them before switching to formula?

QOTH:

I plan on BF until at LEAST 3 months (when I'll go back to work.) However, I do plan on pumping and I hope to continue BF until he/she turns 1.

I've planned to BF my little one for about 6 months. Not too sure if I want to pump. Doesn't it hurt!!!:wacko:

I'm planning on BF till at least six months. Pumping and Breastfeeding should NEVER hurt, apart from the first 10/20 seconds latching on at the beginning (often called the ten second toe curler, lol) if it hurts for longer than that the baby/ pump is either latched on wrong or there's something else going on.

I may BF but I don't know I was kind of sick after the first so I could not BF. Not sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->