*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

This thread will be quiet next month because of all the :sex: that is going to be going on. LOL

LOL well that and I think we are supposed to gratuate on next month
I will be sort of sad to go
I have a good QOTD if no one else does

Welcome new ladies!! :D We love having people join us!! Feel free to catch up on the Questions of the day! :D

Today's QOTH:

Do you plan to BF or bottle feed your baby? If you plan to BF, how long are you planning/hoping to feed them before switching to formula?

I plan to bf as long as possible
I am allowed to have three mos (12 weeks) of fmla here so I can build a good scedual.
Since this will be my last I plan to bf as long as lo will let me
I bfd Gabriel till he was 9 mos and only weaned him because he kept biting me but I had enough pumped and frozen he was still on mommy milk till one year (though we had a rough start and I had to do some formula feeding in the early mos)
And I bfd Meghan till she was five mos when I dried up from stress
Poor Dylan I didnt bf at all.
So we will see what a next baby will let me get away with.

This thread will be quiet next month because of all the :sex: that is going to be going on. LOL

I know!! I plan on asking the admin to move this over to the TTC section on the first of Jan and changing the name to TTC something something... need a little help on coming up with a cool name for us!! :D That way we won't really lose everything!

Oh I can't wait!!!!!!! :D

OK the QOTD
(kinda a carry over from my Journal)
How will you react if it takes longer than the usual 6 mos for you to get pregnant? Are you worried about your fertility?
If so why?
(note: I hope every one gets pregnant first cycle with a really good holding sticky bean)
:dust:

OK the QOTD
How will you react if it takes longer than the usual 6 mos for you to get pregnant? Are you worried about your fertility?
If so why?
(note: I hope every one gets pregnant first cycle with a really good holding sticky bean)

I am expecting it to take me than 6 months to get pregnant as DH has a very low sex drive. I am also worried that this may be linked to fertility, but hopefully not!

I plan to take a relaxed approach for the first 6 months or so and then start charting etc after that. So, I am expecting to be TTC long term, but if I get :bfp: in the first 6 months we will be over the moon :happydance:

OK the QOTD
If so why?

I'm not going to lie, I would be really stressed out if it doesn't happen rather quickly. I've been off my bc for 6 months now- to allow myself to get back to "normal" so to speak. Both of our families are extremely fertile but I would be lying if I didn't say that I expect it to take awhile. I will be shocked and thrilled if it happens right away. I guess I'm more confused than anything. I want it to happen quickly but I have this constant fear that we will need assistance.

I keep up with my cycle just by noted on my calendar when AF arrives but other than that I am not keeping track of anything. I am a worrier so I figure if I don't chart or temp then I will be less stressed about it than if I was... does that even make sense?! :shrug:

Well good luck to you
My dh has a low sex drive as well so he actually is taking a more proactive approach to it
low drive dosnt mean low sperm count.
But timing is everything

OK the QOTD
If so why?

I'm not going to lie, I would be really stressed out if it doesn't happen rather quickly. I've been off my bc for 6 months now- to allow myself to get back to "normal" so to speak. Both of our families are extremely fertile but I would be lying if I didn't say that I expect it to take awhile. I will be shocked and thrilled if it happens right away. I guess I'm more confused than anything. I want it to happen quickly but I have this constant fear that we will need assistance.

I keep up with my cycle just by noted on my calendar when AF arrives but other than that I am not keeping track of anything. I am a worrier so I figure if I don't chart or temp then I will be less stressed about it than if I was... does that even make sense?! :shrug:

Yes it does make sense.
In all liklihood there is nothing wrong with you and most every one should get pregnant with in the first 6 months
My doc said most couples get pg with in the first 12 mos just not using bc and not trying and those who KNOW what they are doing usualy have successs with in the first 6.
:hugs:
It will work for you!

I will answer
I am not so worried about the getting pregnant part.
I am more worried about being able to stay that way.
Its tought and I am trying to keep a more optimisitc look
But af is almost here and I am hormonal
and hungry

I'm planning on taking a very relaxed approach to TTC - I'm keeping a check of roughly when I'm ovulating and stuff, but I think I'm a bit like Hodge-Podge - if I chart and stuff I'll get more stressed out that it's not happening, so it's better if I just see how it goes! I'll be thrilled if it happens right away but realistically I'm prepared for it to take a while.

I hope it does not take long but since I am over 35 and have had a TR it is not "suppose" to be easy for me. But with God all things are possibe. This month we will do NTNP and if it happens then I will be on :cloud9:. I pray we all get preggo pretty quickly.

So AF arrived yesterday and I couldn't help but get excited! :D Weird I know! But it got me to thinking that after this visit, I will have only ONE more and then from there the fun really begins!! It's strange to think how much I hate AF and that starting in Feb I will come to hate it SO much worse but for a different reason!! :D :D So even though I am counting down to the first of Jan I am fully aware that I won't actually be able to start ttc until about the 3-4 week of Jan..... but it's still in January and that's all that matters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance:

I hope it does not take long but since I am over 35 and have had a TR it is not "suppose" to be easy for me. But with God all things are possibe. This month we will do NTNP and if it happens then I will be on :cloud9:. I pray we all get preggo pretty quickly.

I agree with you.
I have had a few people question my faith after my miscarriages.
One woman asked how I can still praise when he took away.
My answer was "its not what he took from me its how he carried me through it"

I am going to be 36 next weds so I know how you feel (sorta I never had my tubes tied)
Good luck :dust: that it happens NTNP:dust:

Af started today
full force and annoying

ONE CYCLE TO GO!!!!
Sadly I dont think I will even ovulate this month

Wow we are all on the same cycle. I am on CD3 and Hodge is on CD2 and your are on CD1. WTH. So it would be so cool to be preggers together.

Aww yay!! I just knew I would be the only one having to wait near the end of the month!!! But we will even be testing together!!!! :happydance:

well sadly I wont even have a reason to test this month as DH is working 60 hours a week and we wont be able to DTD though if I have an avg cycle I will O around new year
oh joy
LOL
he is working a double on new year
blah lol
but I hope you ladies get your :bfp: s any how

I won't be testing until the end of February...but half tempted not to test until March. But I think that would just be plain torture! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->