*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

You guys have patience! I think if I was even one day late I'd be running out to the drug store to buy a test! Being patient has never been my strong suit. :haha:

Hi there. I am new to this forum stuff. I have been following this thread for a while but thought i would take the plunge and join you lovely ladies. That is if you will have me. I am on my last cycle before we start to ttc at the beginning of january. x

Hey ladies sorry i have been MIA. DH and i had a fall out because i found him posting on the website where we met looking for "discreet" fun. He says he didnt do anything with anyone and something in me believes him. I have no idea why though. Im at my moms and i called him last night and we had a talk and we are going to wait until probably march to start TTC so we can sort things out amongst ourselves. so im saying goodbye to january and will miss you all. Good luck.

Trishg21, I don't have a lot of patience but I am learning.

Quartzbaby, of course you can join us. We are glad to have you.

Morgenstern, I am so sorry to hear that:hugs:. I will keep you and dh in my thoughts and prayers. If your gut is to believe him then do it. Whatever you decide is up to you. We are here to support you not judge. :hugs2:

:hi:
I won't be testing until the end of February...but half tempted not to test until March. But I think that would just be plain torture! :D

Yep I don't think I could do it.:nope:
Oh I litterally CANT lol
My doc wants me testing the day my af is missing.
With my mcs he wants me in for early blood work but dosnt see the sense in running expensive blood work for no reason so he told me the walmart generics are as good as any others and as soon as I get a :bfp: I am to call for blood work

You guys have patience! I think if I was even one day late I'd be running out to the drug store to buy a test! Being patient has never been my strong suit. :haha:

Mine either :haha:

Hi there. I am new to this forum stuff. I have been following this thread for a while but thought i would take the plunge and join you lovely ladies. That is if you will have me. I am on my last cycle before we start to ttc at the beginning of january. x

Welcome!!! :hi: were always happy to bring a new person on! :flower:

Hey ladies sorry i have been MIA. DH and i had a fall out because i found him posting on the website where we met looking for "discreet" fun. He says he didnt do anything with anyone and something in me believes him. I have no idea why though. Im at my moms and i called him last night and we had a talk and we are going to wait until probably march to start TTC so we can sort things out amongst ourselves. so im saying goodbye to january and will miss you all. Good luck.

OHHH good golly :hugs:
I dont even know how to address that
So much to think about
Good luck Hun!

:haha: mine either! That's why I buy so many of the dollar store kind. They're cheap and until I get a bfp I'm not spending good money one it! :D

Yes, we would love to have you join us!!! :happydance: :happydance:

So sorry to hear this!! Stay strong and I am glad you two are working through it. I hope you do what is best for you, whatever you feel that may be. I'll be thinking of you!

Umm...in case you ladies weren't paying attention to today's tickers........

Only 3 Weeks Left!!!!!!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

arggggh counting down the days, I'm so excited! Kinda funny though cos we ALL know what we're gonna be doing ALL the time during january *giggles*

Also, I'm looking for more TTC buddies, seeing as lots of us are gonna be TTC at around the same time! xx

Ha ha Hodge-Podge you're my original and best TTC buddy!

arggggh counting down the days, I'm so excited! Kinda funny though cos we ALL know what we're gonna be doing ALL the time during january *giggles*

:rofl: Sooooooooo excited too.:wohoo: Come on january we need you.

Just want to wish all of you lovely ladies on here lots of luck and lots and lots of baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:

And i hope we all get our :bfp: really soon.

:rofl: Sooooooooo excited too.:wohoo: Come on january we need you.

Just want to wish all of you lovely ladies on here lots of luck and lots and lots of baby :dust::dust::dust::dust:

And i hope we all get our :bfp: really soon.

Thanks Quartz!!! Right back at you!!!!!!!!

Well I did a little math today and found out something very interesting

We have 20 days left. :happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance::happydance::dance:

We're going to be trying January, wish it would hurry up!!

Hi Rachael. :hi:Tell me about it!! I love christmas, but this year i wish it would just happen already. Then we could all get down to :sex: :haha:

I'm looking forward to spending Christmas with my OH, after the year I've had I know it's going to be very special and amazing, but on the same note I REALLY want it to be January for lots of :sex: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->