*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Went over to my parents for dinner this evening and the first thing my mum tells me when I walk in the door is how she was up in the attic doing a bit of tidying and that she'd found my very first pair of baby booties and a stack of Congratulations on your New Baby Girl cards!!! Maybe it's a sign!!! :D

Went over to my parents for dinner this evening and the first thing my mum tells me when I walk in the door is how she was up in the attic doing a bit of tidying and that she'd found my very first pair of baby booties and a stack of Congratulations on your New Baby Girl cards!!! Maybe it's a sign!!! :D

Yep I think that is a sign. A good one too. FX for you.

UGH i wish one of you ladies was here.

took my test this am. I SEE TWO LINES. They're Both Pink, one is SUPER faint. hubby doesn't see it at all. One of my youtube subscribers sees it (maybe?) in my video. Everyone says Digtals don't detect as early as PoaS FRERs. SO I'll have to wait :S

Keep us posted Phantom! When are you going to test again? :dust:

took a clearblue digital this afternoon.

https://i509.photobucket.com/albums/s331/PhantomMystique/IMAG0016.jpg

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's hope there is more where that came from!! :D

i'm sending out all my extra baby dust you all of you ladies!!! have to replace my baby dust with sticky dust :p

Yay!! if u want any early pregnancy advice pm me (on my phone so not sure if you've done it before lol!! I find first tri forums a little scary :( just remember every pregnancy is different! Congrats xx

thanks a bunch guys!

also lillmoo thanks i'm sure i'll take you up on that. i haven't braved going over to the 1st tri forums yet >.< it's still surreal. I'm only 3.5 Weeks along so i'm still almost expecting af to show up in a few days >.<

Woohoo, congratulations Phantom!!!! :happydance: Fantastic news!!!
Keep those bfps rolling in girls - then maybe we can all move to oh-so-scary first tri together!!!!

good luck phantom!!!

and continue with the craziness GettingBroody & Hodge-Podge... i am coming up on my "post-ov" time frame (assuming my cycle off the pill is anywhere near normal) and i just know it's going to b so hard not to agonize over every feeling!!!

Welcome to the 2ww qwk!! Let me warn you, it's exhausting!!!:sleep:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh dear! OH has taken the dogs out walking and I am sitting here soooo tempted to test!!! It's ridiculous because I am at most 9 dpo and maybe even as little as 7 dpo so it's way way too early:blush: I know I said I wasn't going to test til af was due but I think I might just let myself give in to temptation on Wed! :haha: If it's not a bfp then I'll hang on til Sat or even Sun before I test again:wacko:

lol i know how you feel GB!!!!

i am already thinking about testing next Friday, the 11th, just in case I had an egg slip out once i stopped the pill and could have possibly conceived a week earlier than expected. that sounds rational, doesn't it? !?!?! :wacko:

you know, everyone had mixed opinions i was going to wait til af didn't show, but I couldn't. the morning of 10dpo is where i got my first faint line, so if you guys want to test I say go for it. just cause it's early doesn't mean anything!

Is it wrong that I keep poking my boobs and hoping it hurts?!!?! (tmi, lol!!) I'm convinced they're a bit tender today, weren't at all yesterday, probably from all the poking! :haha:

GB i kept feeling my nipples hoping they were more tender :p

My AF is here and i'm still checking! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->