*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I'm testing on Wednesday :) although I might cave and test on Valentines day which will be 12dpo... we'll have to see how I feel then, lol

BFN for me this morning ladies.:nope: Not out til :witch: arrives I know but hard to feel like she's not on the way now...:shrug:

:hugs: GB --- you're only at 10 dpo right?? that doesn't mean you are out!! FX!!

It's still early, you're not out until the :witch: arrives :hugs:

Serious night sweats last night!!! I am of course latching onto this as a symptom of early pregnancy when in reality it's probably just that the weather isn't as cold here right now as it was the last while....!!!!
:dust: to all!!!

i've had night sweats the past few nights too broody, really bad and we dont even have the heating on at night. OH got annoyed that i was standing by the open window at 4am! aha

keeping my fingers crossed for you still GB can't wait to see your BFP

Well, just had a bit of spotting so I'm fairly sure af is on the way...
Most annoying bit is that I'm going on a weeks hols without OH towards the end of feb and looking at my dates I'm going to be away for my entire fertile window so that pretty much puts me out until March:cry:

I had night sweats and very light spotting Hun xx

Well I am out for this month... but looking forward to the new cycle!! :D

:hugs: to hodge-podge :|

still holding out for you GettingBroody!!!

and i have a question of my own ... i never really had EW CM that I noticed.. definitely had watery CM though, for like 5 days around the time I had "guessed" I would be OV'ing. Now it's more like creamy. (Sorry for the TMI :))

Does this have ANY significance? pregnancy symptom? not? maybe? both? :wacko:

and i have a question of my own ... i never really had EW CM that I noticed.. definitely had watery CM though, for like 5 days around the time I had "guessed" I would be OV'ing. Now it's more like creamy. (Sorry for the TMI :))

Does this have ANY significance? pregnancy symptom? not? maybe? both? :wacko:

I've seen lots of people saying they get extra cm before a bfp - not sure what type though....? Maybe you should try evening primrose oil to improve ewcm? (you can only take it before ov tho, not after) Some people recommend grapefruit juice too, haven't tried that. Anyone here have? Any other recommendations for next cycle?!!! Although I'm fairly sure I'm out before I even begin due to geographical issues (ie me and OH will be in different countries for ov time:growlmad:) but you never know...!! I'm home on Sun and apparently due to ov on the Sat (the day before) so if it's a nice long living egg we might get very very lucky!!!

Qwk and Sunflower, are you the only two of us in the 2ww at the moment? Best of luck to both of ye! (and anyone else I may have forgotten!) Sending you all my :dust: - I won't be needing it for another few weeks!!!!

lol yup I'm still in the 2ww, will be till Wednesday, but like I've said before I'm just waiting for AF so we can start TTC again for month 3 :)

Just in case any of you are interested these ladies are really raving about grapefruit juice and ewcm!
https://www.constantchatter.com/forum/showthread.php?11031-Does-Grapefruit-Juice-Work-THAT-Well

I had very good ECWM last month and I was taking half a grapefruit a day. I also have a teaspoon of honey in hot water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->