*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

hoping for a fast next few weeks for you mrs followed by a :bfp:

Is it wrong that I keep poking my boobs and hoping it hurts?!!?! (tmi, lol!!) I'm convinced they're a bit tender today, weren't at all yesterday, probably from all the poking! :haha:

Bahaha you sound like me! Only, my boobs are sore (af related... i know) but unfortunaley the nipples are not And apparently that's what is supposed to be sore. :(

no worries hodge, mine aren't. maybe a LITTLE tender, but no achey or sore

So just now I've got strong af type cramps again. Don't know what to think really!:shrug: Strange thing is that usually (by "usually" I mean "for the last 2 cycles since I stopped bcp", lol!) I get quite sore ov pains but only very mild af pains... Dunno what's going on:wacko: Also was feeling a little nauseous earlier but might just be all in my head! And maybe a bit cranky and emotional but that's probably also me just reading waaaay too much into things!!:dohh:

So how's everyone else feeling? Any symptoms? Who's next to test?
:dust: :dust: :dust:

yeah I'm super crampy and sore boobs--but all af symptoms-- and I am set to test or have af arrive on the 11th

I'm not testing until March now. AF is due March 4th, so will test that day if she doesn't show. Not testing early again that's for sure

i've had mild cramping, is that a pregnancy symptom?? :wacko:

Maybe but anything that is a pregnancy symptom can also be a symptom of AF. Progesterone sucks.

yesthere should definitely be some totally new symptom that is just for pregnancy, like, elbow pain or something !!!

Elbow pain! :haha: Or maybe an very itchy nose, lol! Would be much simpler than all these cramps etc.

Today I'm all over the place! Feeling as weak as water! And my appetite is gone haywire, can't decide if I'm starving or full... And I found work really hard going for some reason, was a total struggle. If these are just my normal af symptoms then I don't know how I'm going to face them every month!!! Maybe I'll just go back on the pill, lol!!!!

lol I wish it was easy as elbow pain!!! Although, I'm sure my mind would make my elbow hurt then too!!! :haha:

Hey ladies, I hope all it well today. Nothing new to report for me.

Hey when is everyone testing so that I will know and can pray for you all if you want me to.

Hey when is everyone testing so that I will know and can pray for you all if you want me to.

Hi Ready! Glad all is well with you. I'm going to give in and test early tomorrow even though I swore I wouldn't be an early tester! Will be 10-12 dpo then so we'll see...! Fx'd!

I'm testing on Friday!! Would love some prayers!!

Will be praying for you ladies. I hope you both get your BFP!! I know it is coming soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->