*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

thank you ladies for all your answers about the CM! interestingly, (AND TMI), when BD'ing last night, DH was like whoa, this is way wetter than usual. fascinating...! at least i know i'm not imagining it!

and i of course could not help myself and did a test this morning :D i'd like to join the crazy-lady-club, as i feel like i saw the place where the line is supposed to be, but it was colorless, and so now i find myself evaluating the significance of this. this was within 3-4 minutes of testing, so seems like it would not be evap line. but again, no color, i could just kind of see where the line would go. pretty sure this = negative. but that's ok, it's suuuper early. will just have to re-test in a few days!

going to my niece's one-year-birthday-party today, that will take my mine off it all for a bit!!

Fx'd it's a good sign for you qwk! And welcome to the crazy lady club!! When are you going to test again?

Girls one lill tip, the early testing may make the 2ww easier, but it makes the 12 ww ALOT longer lol!!!!! Got my scan on the 7th :)

lol yup I'm still in the 2ww, will be till Wednesday, but like I've said before I'm just waiting for AF so we can start TTC again for month 3 :)

Hey Sunflower! So did you do an early test today or are you holding out?!:flower:

lol yup I'm still in the 2ww, will be till Wednesday, but like I've said before I'm just waiting for AF so we can start TTC again for month 3 :)

Hey Sunflower! So did you do an early test today or are you holding out?!:flower:

Lol I'm still holding out! I wasted tests last time by testing early, only for AF to show up right on time as always. If AF doesn't show up by Wednesday, I'll test. Posted on another thread that I've had mild cramping since yesterday lunchtime, and lots and LOTS of CM (so much so that I keep running to the loo to see if AF has turned up early). Also just feel really... heavy/swollen/tender in my abdominal area (how I usually feel when AF is here) so I don't know what's going on. I just thought it was AF preparing to arrive, but then someone else mentioned that it could be late implantation as it started on 10dpo? *shrugs* no idea. I'm just gonna wait and see what happens, but I'm still convinced it's just AF on her way :)

thanks ladies! yeah i'm still having the creamy CM, had cramps today that felt like AF cramps sort of, though not as bad. No soreness whatsoever in my bbs (sore breasts are a definite every time i get my period). belly is strangely sore right below my belly button. however i think all this stuff is explainable by other things so, not really getting my hopes up :)

i MAY test tomorrow, but i think i'll probably wait until Thursday morning (just because my husband is leaving for 5 days then). i am supposed to wait until the NEXT monday :) i'm obviously doing a great job with that.

also fx crossed for you sun_flower!

Hey ladies,

Sun_flower ,sorry AF got you. Next cycle will be better. Why did she have to come on V-day, so rude!!

:hugs: to you sun_flower - and much good luck for next cycle!!

i'm still hanging out here in TTC purgatory. my lower stomach def feels weird. BUT i'm just off my pills, so this could just be new PMS symptoms.

What's happened to your countdown qwk?! Thought you were already in the 2ww?

Anyone have a QOTD?! We haven't had one in aaaaages!:D

haha i am mess! so i think i am just now ov'ing and the weird stomach-pain has been ov'ing pain - i started getting tons of EWCM tuesday and today, so I went out and got an OPK (because i'm crazy) and it was positive this morning (close to positive tuesday night, and now back to just shy of positive this evening, so i reckon the "surge" was sometime last night and i caught it on the OPK this morning, if that is logical).

so i'm back to TWW lol. kind of sucks, but also cool to be pretty sure I ov'd!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->