*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

I'm here!! I don't count tho :( I'm just sendin baby dust!!

Sooo glad it's the weekend! How is everybody? Waiting to ov is really annoying, feels like a total waste of time! Although continuous 2WWs might be soul destroying...!!!

Sooo glad it's the weekend! How is everybody? Waiting to ov is really annoying, feels like a total waste of time! Although continuous 2WWs might be soul destroying...!!!

I agree. I am glad it is the weekend. Waiting is very annoying. LOL

Who has big weekend plans. My plans are just to study.:cry:

I have to work tomorrow and someone is coming out to buy our elliptical and hopefully one of the two ppl that's been emailing me about our couch will follow through... lol

Yep, no plans here.

:hi:
How is every one doing??
:dust: to all
I am about to O day one of baby making so :sex: tonight and every day untll tuesday swim :spermy: swim
Hope every one is well
:flower:

Hey girl!!! Glad to hear from you!!! :D

I'm good...a little confused because my OPK's keep getting darker so I may be having a shorter cycle this month :shrugs: Looks as though I may be O-ing sooner than expected! :happydance: :happydance: Let's hope and pray that this is OUR month!!!!!!!!!!

helloooo ladies - it's suuuper windy here today! had wanted to walk the dogs but now i'm not so sure...

tired of waiting for it to be time to test! ugh. TWW = a four week wait for me this month. wah!

good luck to all, whether it be O'ing, testing, or waiting! :)

I'm here too! waiting to OV again, starting to think that short cycles might be a bit of a blessing, at least the time to try rolls around again quite quickly!

So I started testing with OPK's yesterday morning... and I'm thinking I'm about to ovulate already!! :happydance:

tester.jpg

What do you think??

Hi hodge is the last opk in pic darker then the control. I cant quite see.

No...it's still lighter but it's a lot darker than yesterday mornings. If you click on the picture it enlarges... but it's still really blurry.

Last month I did use OPK's but sort of nailed it because the day I tested it was darker than the control line so this is my first real month of testing so I'm completely confused!!

it was my first month this month using them too. I see the last one was 7 am today. have you tested to night. Oh you're the in usa arent you, it is not night time for you yet is it. So i would test again tonight and it might very well be positive tonight because it is so close. when i tested i tested in the morning and it was nearly there and then tested again that evening and it was positive.

Yeah it's almost 3pm here so I'm waiting until tonight to test again. But I can feel the cramps like I am about to ovulate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if this cycle doesn't work then IF I do ovulate soon there will be hope for another cycle before it means no baby this year! Yay!!

if it was me and the next test was still not quite there i would bed tonight. But thats just me. good luck.

Hey girls! I'm off skiing for the week tomor :happydance: Not sure if I'll have time to be on BnB (or Internet access come to think of it!) so have great week everyone! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->