*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

wow lillmoo, can't believe you're 18 weeks pregnant, seems just yesterday you got your BFP! hope all you ladies are good :) xxx

wow lillmoo, can't believe you're 18 weeks pregnant, seems just yesterday you got your BFP! hope all you ladies are good :) xxx

I know!! I'm half way thru on tues!! Eak! I just want my bump now!!

As soon as I get one yes!!! Don't have it yet :( second scan next Tuesday!! Eak

Been quiet in here alright! I'm due to ov on Wed, the time since af has gone SO fast! Then it's back into the 2ww again, sigh! Not looking forward to all the symptom spotting - no matter how hard I try I always end up latching hopefully onto every twinge, ache, pain, funny taste in my mouth, headache, tiredness... you get the idea!!!

Been quiet in here alright! I'm due to ov on Wed, the time since af has gone SO fast! Then it's back into the 2ww again, sigh! Not looking forward to all the symptom spotting - no matter how hard I try I always end up latching hopefully onto every twinge, ache, pain, funny taste in my mouth, headache, tiredness... you get the idea!!!

I will be in the 2ww with you. I am hoping that the Easter holiday will get us through it.

I will be in the 2ww with you. I am hoping that the Easter holiday will get us through it.

I'm off work for the two weeks around Easter (the joys of teaching!) so I'll have waaay too much time on my hands for noticing every teeny tiny "symptom"!!! :dohh: When are you planning on testing? Are you in 2ww now?

I have no idea when I will ovulate so I will not have a clue when i'm in the 2ww so hopefully I won't symptom spot :rofl: I'm just going to test if AF hasn't appeared by 11th May :D

I'm off work for the two weeks around Easter (the joys of teaching!) so I'll have waaay too much time on my hands for noticing every teeny tiny "symptom"!!! :dohh: When are you planning on testing? Are you in 2ww now?

Ugh I wish I knew. I have been using the smiley face OPKs since CD10 I am on CD15 still no smiley face. :growlmad: But FF says I may have ovulated between CD8-14. I am so confused.:wacko: I have update more info in my journal.

So, this is my first month trying to temp every day (altho I didn't start til cd7 lol!) Other months I've given up cos got too caught up with it and started having really unbroken sleep... Anyway, trying to be more relaxed bout it this cycle, working so far! So, had a pos opk bout 1am Wed nite and again on Thurs afternoon (a day later than last month) - no temp rise this morning so no ov yet. If I ov today it'll be on cd17. My cycle seems to be 27 days the last few months so if af arrives on time then that'd only give me a lp of 10 days :( Hopefully af will be later because my opks were definitely later than last month but it's still a shorter than average lp :growlmad: Think I might invest in some vitamin B complex tomorrow, can't hurt surely?!

Well, that's my rant over!! How's everyone else doing?! :D

Dh and I decided to just NTNP this month... I've been stressing WAY to much these last 3 months and I just need a break. Been going to the gym as much as possible...which is way more than I have in the last 3 months! Feeling great!! :D

Good luck to you ladies this month!! :D

Broody, Do you have a link to your chart. Let me take a look.

Hodge, NTNP and going to the gym usually ends up in a BFP. IDKY but it normally does. FX for you sweetie.

I'm not going to the gym, but I am doing NTNP and a lot more walking :D

Broody, Do you have a link to your chart. Let me take a look.

Hi Ready, that would be great, thanks! The link is now on the bottom of my siggie.

Am a bit confused tho - here's my problem! On the 3 days after my pos opk (cd 17-19) I (typically!!) ended up temping almost an hour and half early because OH had to be up really early and of course I woke :dohh: FF says to use original temps so I did that first giving me an ov on cd17. Then out of interest I adjusted the 3 temps using one of the online sites and FF moved my ov to cd16 :wacko: So, just wondering if you usually adjust yours if you end up taking them at the wrong time or if you leave them as they are? (the ones on my chart on FF are the unadjusted ones again now...)

Might post a new thread on the main TTC site and see how many people adjust/don't adjust :shrug:

I adjust and make a note of the original time and temp in the notes.

I've stopped charting for that reason, I was getting too stressed out wondering whether I should adjust or not etc :dohh:

Hi ladies, not posted on here in a while - glad to know everyone's doing well and in the full TTC swing :) I'm currently ill in bed, have been here for the past 4 days so not good. Growing a baby AND trying to fight off the flu with nothing but paracetamol is not fun at all. feeling a little bit better today so I'm hoping that I'm on the mend. I seem to read SO many BFP's where people have gone to NTNP and started exercising, so maybe that's the secret - less stress and a bit of a physical shakeup? Fingers crossed it works for you ladies :)

Hope you don't mind me posting in here, January WTT'ers was the first place I ever posted on B+B and I'd like to keep updated with you all :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->