*~*The Journey has just begun for us ladies! Sticking together since 2010!!*~*

Hi Sunflower!!:hi:
Of course we don't mind you posting here! Love hearing your updates :D And qwk and lillmoo's too - gotta keep an eye on our little gang! So sorry you've been sick :( Not being able to take stronger painkillers is no fun - I'm just trying to stay away from disprin since ttc and I miss it!!!

Oh my gosh hun I know how you feel! :( can hardly breath, the dr who did my scan today actually asked if I was smoking!!!!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/traceyjago/5679665528/
awwww sleeping lill moo.................and woken up lill moo lol!!
https://www.flickr.com/photos/traceyjago/5679665526/:cloud9:

oh wow lil moo, lovely!! amazing how they totally look like BABIES by that point. wow.

haha sorry i probably sound like a crazy person, ultrasound pics just completely amaze me.

hope all you ladies are doing ok. i've just been struggling with my allergies - and not taking allergy meds or pain meds. i have told DH many times now that i would prefer not to be pregnant during allergy season next time!

Lol, you don't sound a bit crazy, they amaze me too!! Fab pics lillmoo, they're really clear!

Sorry your allergies are acting up qwk :-( Have you tried sourcing local honey? Supposed to be very good for allergies - the more local the better cos then it'll be made from the pollen in your area (or something like that, I'm not totally up to speed on the science of the whole thing!)

Hope everyone else is well? I guess we're all in the 2ww now or nearing the end of it? My af is due tomor but I ov'd a day or two late and also started taking b6 to increase lp so not really expecting her to show for another day or so. Although it's going to be so hard not to get my hopes up if she is late!!

oh wow lil moo, lovely!! amazing how they totally look like BABIES by that point. wow.

haha sorry i probably sound like a crazy person, ultrasound pics just completely amaze me.

hope all you ladies are doing ok. i've just been struggling with my allergies - and not taking allergy meds or pain meds. i have told DH many times now that i would prefer not to be pregnant during allergy season next time!

how are you doing hun, had a scan yet, i found the first 12 weeks the hardest so far, the no meds thing is a bummer tho, i had people thinking i was moaning because i was pregnant but it wasn't that it was the cold i couldnt shift :(

Hope everyone else is well? I guess we're all in the 2ww now or nearing the end of it? My af is due tomor but I ov'd a day or two late and also started taking b6 to increase lp so not really expecting her to show for another day or so. Although it's going to be so hard not to get my hopes up if she is late!!

I just entered my 2ww (I think! :haha:) Trying more of a NTNP approach for the next few months so I'm not quite sure where I'm at on my schedule and it's SO much more relaxing!! :D

I'm somewhere in the 2ww and AF is due this weekend. I only know because I get obvious Ov cramps and loads of ewcm :dohh:

I'm somewhere in the 2ww and AF is due this weekend. I only know because I get obvious Ov cramps and loads of ewcm :dohh:

Yeah same here. Doesn't matter how much I try NOT to focus on it... I am still aware of my body and their are signs and symptoms that I just can't avoid.

Well girls I'm back to cd 1 today :cry: Very light brown cm yesterday, was really hoping it wouldn't turn into anything more but the :witch: arrived this morning. Feeling very fed up about it all at the moment cos altho I've been having slights cramps they've been totally different to my usual af pains. These ones have been much more of a pinching sensation and always in the exact same spot. Usually I just get a dull allover ache... So, disappointed today to say the least but I know that'll pass. At least my temps confirmed that I am ovulating, otherwise I'd be starting to worry about that. Best of luck to the rest of you :dust:

Well girls I'm back to cd 1 today :cry: Very light brown cm yesterday, was really hoping it wouldn't turn into anything more but the :witch: arrived this morning. Feeling very fed up about it all at the moment cos altho I've been having slights cramps they've been totally different to my usual af pains. These ones have been much more of a pinching sensation and always in the exact same spot. Usually I just get a dull allover ache... So, disappointed today to say the least but I know that'll pass. At least my temps confirmed that I am ovulating, otherwise I'd be starting to worry about that. Best of luck to the rest of you :dust:

:hugs: I am sorry the :witch: got you. I know how you feel. But we will get through this and end up with our BFP!!

:hugs: Sorry girl! I'll be joining you in that misery in about 7 days :( I'd about 8-9dpo and my bb's are super sore and my hips are starting to ache.... which is two MAJOR signs of af being right around the corner :cry:

Thanks girls :hugs: Feeling better today altho af cramps are annoying me, lol. Full speed ahead with cycle 5 I suppose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->