The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Becca - Well having spoken to the consultant basically made me feel really really guilty that I was putting the baby at risk, that something bad would happen... and that no matter how much monitering they did they would only know the baby was alright at that moment... I have managed to get them to puh it back till thursday night, so at least in my head she has had till 42 weeks... then hopefully the first pesary will work So that OH doesnt have to go home, and we might a baby by friday...

They gave me a sweep and the MW said that it was very favourable... She could get her fingers in , and said that she thought she could feel hair... She said when they feel through the waters, if the baby is bald then its tight and smooth, and when they have hair its rough... Which is quite exciting! I have had lots of Backache, and cramping, as well as alot of blood like stuff, So hopefully that will start something... and if not, I can go back on Monday to have another one, So really Im doing as much as I can..

So at the moment, I am hoping and praying that she makes her appearance before that time so I can have a HB still... After 42 weeks they do let you have a HB but you have to have a more experienced MW.. There is only one day difference between my dates and the scan dates, so not really a difference at all.

Kimberley - Its only bad if you dont take to the proper dose... Effectly not to much.. each day, so I have only been taking it to the proper dose... and the massage oil and such is very nice.. as is the two different teas...

Hope everyone is having a good week... I think I have to do some relaxing, and visualization techniques, to move this baby out!

Becca - Well having spoken to the consultant basically made me feel really really guilty that I was putting the baby at risk, that something bad would happen... and that no matter how much monitering they did they would only know the baby was alright at that moment... I have managed to get them to puh it back till thursday night, so at least in my head she has had till 42 weeks... then hopefully the first pesary will work So that OH doesnt have to go home, and we might a baby by friday...

They gave me a sweep and the MW said that it was very favourable... She could get her fingers in , and said that she thought she could feel hair... She said when they feel through the waters, if the baby is bald then its tight and smooth, and when they have hair its rough... Which is quite exciting! I have had lots of Backache, and cramping, as well as alot of blood like stuff, So hopefully that will start something... and if not, I can go back on Monday to have another one, So really Im doing as much as I can..

So at the moment, I am hoping and praying that she makes her appearance before that time so I can have a HB still... After 42 weeks they do let you have a HB but you have to have a more experienced MW.. There is only one day difference between my dates and the scan dates, so not really a difference at all.

Kimberley - Its only bad if you dont take to the proper dose... Effectly not to much.. each day, so I have only been taking it to the proper dose... and the massage oil and such is very nice.. as is the two different teas...

Hope everyone is having a good week... I think I have to do some relaxing, and visualization techniques, to move this baby out!

im not sure how any of it works, i just felt if i didnt tell you and something did go wrong (which i dont think at all im just over anxious anyway) i would of wished i had said something, i could be totally wrong about it but something just flashed in my head about it. hope i didnt offend! i do feel sorry for you, i hope you do get your hb but if you dont just think how great your doing and you will have your little baby at the end of it all x

Kimberley, No you didnt offend me at all, sorry if It came off like that! I always have to say things to!!
Still feeling upset generally, but am going to be doing more visualization and relaxing today, and of course walking! So she can come out on her own!

No it did not come across like that I was just making sure.I feel sorry for you. Must be hard I'm hoping I don't go over. Has the sweep made any difference today? When are they offering you a second one? X

Good news about the sweep singers! Will keep everything crossed for you.

Well have had tons and tons, of bloody mucus, since about 20 mins after the MW did it, still slightly there now, also had lots and lots of contractions yesterday afterwards, and then I went for a long walk, up and down hills, (about 2 hrs) and then spent most of the evening on the ball, bouncing away!

This morning still have some back ache, though that seems to be subsiding, but havent been out yet, as I have been relaxing and trying to get my head round everything. Still my tummy is hardening every so often, just no pain, so am assuming its more BH. OH is home early today, so we will be unboutable taking the dogs for long walk tonight (dont know how happy they will be about that!!)

sounds think things are starting then signgers :)

on another note what have they done to B&B?? It a stupid layout know and how do you upload pics etc now? x

never mind my computer must of been having an ab dab lol x

Mine went weird for a bit too wana - I clicked on the unread posts link and I got just a list of thread titles and no other information about which board it was in or anything. Went back to normal after a few seconds!

Singers, hope everything is moving along for you, or that you've had your baby!

Nope she is still in there! Been having mucus though since my sweep, and I have another booked for Mon, but I have had a word with her and we have come to an agreement that she is going to come today. So Im off for another long walk to get things going!! hope everyone has a nice weekend!

Fingers crossed for you singers!!

It's Mother's Day here tomorrow, my very first :) I know Fletcher has bought me a present (because I was there with him and his dad when they bought it!) which will be very lovely. We'll be going for lunch with my parents, they are still here, and also my brother and his family. They haven't met Fletcher yet, so it will be nice also.

I hope everyone is doing ok??

I hope things get going for you Singers. Maybe she'll come on Mother's Day that would be so special.

currently getting quite alot of back ache, so am hoping thats a good sign.. am going to spend some time bouncing on my ball see if that gets her going!

hope baby is here soon singers.xx
sorry i havent been around. ive been so busy with hospital appointments or even just sleeping lol.
my bp is up so im having extra appointments to keep an eye on it. i have already had steroids so baby may come soon.
hope evryone is doing ok xx

Ooh was hoping to come in and hear that Singers had the baby! Come on!! LOL!!

All the best Pink. Good on you for resting as much as you can.

I had a lovely Mother's Day. I received a new Pandora bracelet with 2 charms from Fletcher. We also had a lovely lunch with my parents and my brother and his family.

I hope everyone had a good weekend :)

She stills there, though lots of backache made me think maybe something was going to happen! Im off to look round the grand designs exhibition today, so hopefully my water will break in the middle of that! That will be something to tell her, when she gets older! Have another sweep booked for tomorrow, but to be honest I have been having loads of mucus since the last one, so hopefully she will say its going to happen soon!!! Hope everyone had/is having a good weekend!

well ladies, I had another sweep today, Apparently Im 2-3 cm, and my waters are bulging, the MW said that she could have broken them, if she had wanted to! (Im laying there thinking DO IT!!!! DO IT!!!!) but no... having another sweep on Wednesday, and then having a scan on thurs that way I can see what the placenta is up to.... also have another appointment with the consultant, because basically he is the only one who could say yes to me going home.. Im now wondering whether if she is ok, I could go slightly more over... OH isnt that happy about it, but I will have to speak to him when he gets home... We shall see... Hope everyone had a good weekend..

nearly half way there :p lol shame she did not break them, little will be fine have you had any more pain? are you still aloud a home birth? i hope it happens soon everytime i come online i always check to see if its 9 babies born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->