The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Dianah - Grace looks great on FB she looks like she is really progressing well... It must be very hard trying to make that decision about more children now, especially with what you are currently going through, did the dr say that all the pregnancys would be the same, as they are always going on about how different they all are...

Welsh - Thanks for the update.. Its great that everything is going so well! I just dont want to go into hospital... So thats y Im against an induction... THough spoke to the MW today and she was saying that there is increased risk on Miscarridge if you wait past 42 weeks... and I couldnt cope with that knowing that it was my fault....So am going to have a look on the net and see what info is out there about that!

However the baby is apparently though still Back to Back, in a positive position slightly more on her left than back to back... Also she said she was very movable... so in my mind that means perhaps she is an ok size... (not to big!) she also said that she was low down in the pelvis, and if she could get into the pelvis being back to back, then she could most likely come out of the pelvis which ever way up she is... So thats positive to!

So Im just hoping she comes this week... Oh wont DTD as when he had a poke around :blush: he could feel her head.. and he doesnt want to give her a head ache!! :haha:
So as much as I find research saying look it makes a difference, he finds something that says no it doesnt!! So Im still drinking RLT, and Doing EPO Im walking, and bouncing... and visualizing... Hoping something will kick it all off!

How is everyone else... no more BP issues with anyone??

Evening ladies,

Dinah - great to hear Grace is going well. Would love to see more pics of her. That is sad to hear about the other baby.

Welsh - great to hear from you and that things are going as well as can be expected with your family.

Singers - Still sending those eviction vibes! Come on bubba!!

No real news here, had a nice trip to the shops today. Always good to get out.

:)

Dinah, glad to hear Grace is doing well and passed the 3 pound mark - great for her! Best wishes with your supply; maybe try some mother's milk tea? Fenugreek is great for helping a supply when it's floundering. I bled a little after starting (and stopping) the mini pill, and it threw off my supply briefly. I took fenugreek and boom, back to normal. Will be praying for you all as you continue with Grace, as well as with the decisions that lie ahead. :hugs: And a special prayer for that family who lost their little one. Just so disheartening. :|

Glad to hear things are going well for you Welsh! I always think of you and your lovely family. :) Thanks for posting an update, and glad to see how positive it is. Your OH just looks so happy with his little girl. :D

Hang in there Singers! I hope she decides to make her grand entrance soon for you!

As for us, Aria continues growing rapidly, and will be 4 months on Monday. Holy crap. lol. She's been grumpy this week, and sleeping less well - perhaps teething? But she's managed to roll from back to tummy this week too; she gets peeved because she hates tummy time and that's her end result from rolling, so it's a process of rolling, crying because we're on our tummy, mom flips us over and boom, repeat cycle. lol. She's a bugger with quite the attitude. ;)

Hi all

I suck at posting now because it got quiet and i got to be honest i though 'oh i'll post later' and never did lol

Glad to hear everyone is good.

Fab pics and great news about hubby Welsh

Sorry i can't help Nannerbut good luck.

Dinah i've been looking on facebook and she's doing great :)

Singers hopefully it won't be too long. Sending you some labour dust :dust: :dust:

Swan can't believe she's 4 months. Fancy sharing some pics soon?? :D

AFM i have my midwife appointment next Tuesday which i'm looking forward to hearing baba's heartbeat :) I don't think i've grown much and am not feeling any movement yet. I'm eating practically like i was before pregnant now which is great :D and i don't have to eat as regularly any more. We just resigned our lease for the house for another year which is great but i doubt we'll want to move then either with a 6 month old baby.

xxx

Singers, I wouldn't worry too much about the stillbirth statistics - it does double after 42 weeks, but from 3 in 1000 chance to 6 in 1000, so still a very, very small chance. Things I've heard of that can help - on your hands and knees, pelvic rocking and climbing the stairs sideways like a crab (apparently opens out your pelvis). Might also help her to turn a bit?!

Dinah really pleased to hear Grace is doing so well, but so sad about the other baby :cry:

Poppie, glad everything is going ok!

Welsh, really good to hear from you and lovely that your little family is thriving and DH is doing so well!

Swan, would also love to see some photos - can't believe Aria is four months!

Wana, really pleased you're feeling better! Pregnancy sickness sucks!

She's getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow!!

Attachments

• may 3.jpg
    may 3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 3
What a happy little girl! My cousin had her baby yesterday, She had a little boy by C-Section (because she was so swollen they decided to get the baby out!) he weighed 9lb 7 oz!! She was due a week before me, so its intresting he was born on my due date! I will have to wait it out a little longer! My OH is hoping for Monday.. Im hoping for any day!! Have a good weekend everyone

Time does go way too quickly! lol.

Here she is, Wana. Mama's happy lil bit! lol

Attachments

• a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 4
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 4
awww swan you've got such a cutie too!! Hasn't she grown :) xx

Hello ladies, I'm so, so sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. I just had to give myself a break from the TTC forums and the stress of TTC altogether as it was getting far too much for me and as a result for hubby too.

I'm just (slowly!) catching up with you all and am loving seeing all your beautiful babies and bumps!

I will write a proper post soon - I just wanted to pop in with an apology and my congrats to you all! xxx

Heya MrsMel

I was just thinking the other day that there were a few we haven't heard from in a while.

There's no need to apologise, you need to do whats best for you and hubby!

xxx

Nappy is lovely!!! I love minki! and aria is soo happy!!! Sooo Soo cute! I love it when babies get a bit older, and start to have a lovely grin!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend... Im still pregnant!! Thinking about visiting neals yard and see whether they can help with anything else!

Thank you Wana :flower: and thanks Swan! Have missed you all too :hugs:

Good luck singers, I hope you can find a way to speed it along!

Hi all, I hope you've had a lovely weekend. It's getting wintery here, so nice to snuggle up all warm.

Mrs Mel - lovely to hear from you. No need to apologise. We've missed you.

Singers - shouldn't be too much longer for you now.

Nanner and Swan - such cuties! They have grown so much!!

I can see Fletcher has grown heaps too, it's scary how the time flies and they will be walking and talking in no time!

Aww Singers! :hugs: Hang in there!

Thanks ladies! Oh Poppie, I can't believe how fast they grow! It's bittersweet! :lol: But I love watching her smile and interact more and more every day. Totally melts my heart!

My diaper is in the mail system so I hope to get it soon. I cannot wait to get that on her! lol

I would love to see a pic with it on!!! Feeling a bit fed up with the baby being to comfy situation.. especially as this week my appointment is on Wednesday, and I know we will have to talk about inductions, and sweeps and such.. and Im not just feeling a bit like.. Please just come out on your own... which probably means Im somehow unconsciously keeping hold of her..

Thanks ladies for being so sweet :blush:

I've been catching up on what I've missed - where do I start!

Swan - Aria is beautiful! I really can't believe how quickly the time has gone and how quickly babies develop, it's just amazing!

Congrats to you to Poppie, your little man is so cute and also to you Nanner! So lovely to hear about the births of the little Junebugs :thumbup:

Dinah - I really can't imagine what you've been through and it certainly sounds like you have some difficult decisions to think about but I'm so pleased that Grace is doing so well, what a remarkable little girl. I am sure she will continue to grow bigger and stronger every day.

Singers - I hope you're feeling ok, I'm not sure what things are meant to help naturally induce labour, but I really hope it happens soon for you.

Thinking of all the other expectant ladies too! Wana, so happy for you lady! Can't wait to hear how you're getting on and Beccad too.
And also Kim, Meadows and Pink. I hope you're all feeling ok and things are going well for you all.

And Welsh, so pleased to hear baby and hubby are doing so well.

So sorry if I've forgotten anyone, I'm sure I probably have, but it wasn't intentional :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->