The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

well still having "latent Phase pain" I suppose it is good that I'm already 2-3 Cm at least it means I only have 1 cm to get into Active phase!!! Which I have decided is definitely going to happen tonight!!

I'm just poping in and hoping that it is a good sign we haven't heard anything from Singers in a little while now :)

Hope things have progressed for you and i've got my fingers crossed! :dust: :dust:

xxx

Ooh.... I hope she's having that bubba!!

TGIF!! Love having hubby home with us for the weekend :)

Hopefully she's having/had her baby one way or another!

Wana do you have a bump yet?!

yeah lets all have our fingers crossed that singers is having that little baby!!

Yeah wanna i wanna know lol if you have a bump too!
how is yours coming on becca? is baby still measurin big?

here is my bump picture 34 weeks today :d a few peopel say baby has dropped a little but i dont feel much different inside if that make sense apart fromw hen im walking around a bit i get the stinging pain in backs and hips a little bit thought that was normal for this time? any ideas becca?

oh here is my reccent bump pic :) x

Attachments

• bbay.jpg
    bbay.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2
You look great Kimberley! I know what you mean about aching. I spend most of my time lying down or bouncing on my ball. I'm just not comfortable otherwise.

I don't know if I posted this the other week or not, 33+4. Measuring about right now, well perhaps a cm over. It doesn't look that big though! (and my bum is not that small - some sort of optical illusion going on!!!) (and excuse all the mess in the background - DH was busy decorating the nursery)

https://i47.tinypic.com/35a5h50.jpg

Wow becca and kim your bumps are coming along fab!

I'll upload what i think i can call a definate bump picture tomorrow. I no longer fit in my work trousers or jeans lol My mum said to me 'are you sure your not 1 month a head?' and then a girl i work with keeps saying how big i am and said i look 6 months and that apparently she was the same size i am now when she had her 7lb baby which i find very hard to believe.

I really do not think i'm that big at all. You can all tell me what you think when i upload tomorrow :) x

Let the comments brush past you wana. In the same day I was told I was measuring six weeks big for dates I had someone tell me that I looked about ready to give birth (with 4 months to go) and that I hardly looked pregnant at all and very 'neat'.

just to let u know ladies floria was born at 405 this morning weighing 8lbs 6. Not the hb tgat i wass expecting but thats a whole long story which i will write when i get home which will be mon 6r tuesday.

Can't wait to hear all about it and saw a picture of her on FB she's beautiful :) Congratulations!

Becca i'm not worried about it, people will always have oppinions. Also the same as you, the day i was told i looked 6 months my next door neighbour said i wasn't getting any bigger. I told her no i do have a bit of a belly and she turned around and said no i've been watching lol which i found quite funny. She is elderly mind so its not as creepy and rude as it may sound lol x

YAY!! Congrats Singers! :happydance: I hope you are all doing well. Can't wait to see a photo. :kiss:

Great bump pics ladies. You all look so lovely.

Big congrats singers. Can't wait to see a picture.

Please can you put Grace in your prayers today please. We've been moved to another hospital an tomorrow she's having surgery to remove half her left lung. We're scared but hopefully our little fighter will come through and be better for it in the long run.

Hope my fellow junebug, bellys and babies and happy and healthy...going on for another cycle :nope:

Sending thoughts and prayers to you Dinah and Grace. xoxox

Mazzy - hugs hun :hugs:

Dinah, big hugs and will keep Grace in my thoughts today xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back