The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi ladies! I hope you're all doing well! I just wanted to pop in to let you know that we're pg!! Due May 15 :) We had stopped trying and bought a house, then got a surprise a couple weeks ago!

Also, I just saw further up the page that there's a fb page for the junebugs...would i still be welcome? I would love to get back in touch with you all. I still don't really like bnb a whole lot.

Yay Jess!! Congratulations :D Not far off being a Junebug next year! lol If you want to message me your name i'll add you on FB and then add you to the group :) Congrats again! x

Congratulations Jess, what a fab surprise

congrats jess!!!! when i didn't see your name at the top anymore i was hoping has she got her bfp!!! and you have so happy for you, you deserve it so much! x

Congrats again Jess! That is wonderful!!

Glad you found us over on FB too :)

Wanab, can you add me to the facebook page? Thanks

I know i can't belive it! Yeah i'm not to bad. I've been a bit more tired and achey and i wee more during the night now than i do in the day lol Her movements are a bit more uncomfortable down low but don't think i've droped tbh and haven't lost any plug or anything. My last midwife app they said i was having braxton hicks but i had no idea lol :)

So i've got no idea tbh about when she might turn up. This week would be nice lol but i can't see it happening xx

will do :)

how are you anyway MrsMel? your getting quite far along now x

I'm good thanks! Yep, entering third tri on Friday - yippee!

Just looking forward to Christmas really, because as soon as Christmas is here, it'll be almost baby time!

I'm feeling fine really - a lot hungrier now that I have been and I get tired if I over-do things, but other than that, no complaints at all :) xx

aww fab glad to hear all is good :) gosh don't mention christmas i'll have a nearly 2 month old lol

tell me about it with the over doing it. i decided today would be a great idea to deep clean this kitchen! 3 hours later i had finished and i was and still am achey, tired and grumpy lol xx

Ugh Wana, I hated that having to wee all the time at the end. Once I had him though, I thought I was dehydrated because I didn't have to go all the time then realised it was because I no longer had him pushing on my bladder!! I hope she makes her appearance sooner rather than later for you.

Mrs Mel - almost 3rd tri! How exciting!! The time is going to fly!

Speaking of time flying, can you believe my little Fletcher is 6 months tomorrow?!?! I'll post a pic on my FB and in the group of him tomorrow.

He had his needles yesterday afternoon and cried and cried :( Then he woke 2 hours after we put him down (he usually sleeps a lot longer than that before wanting a night feed) and he was very upset, so I gave him some baby paracetamol and that seemed to work as he slept through til 5am!

I hope everyone else is well. xo

Happy 6 months to Fletcher! I'm glad he's feeling better.

3 months to go for me today - hurry up time! x

I am definatly looking forward to a decent nights sleep! I understand the irony in that as i'm going to be woken by a baby very regulalry but i won't have to pee and can sleep on my belly!! :haha:

Happy 6 months Fletcher! Its crazy how time flies :wacko:

Wow 3 months MrsMel not long now :)

I took a bump pic at 39 weeks as i thought i may have dropped. I definatly look a bit lower and smaller but i don't know if you can class it as having dropped. What do you guys think?? xx

Attachments

• 37 + 4 (2).JPG
    37 + 4 (2).JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 39 + 0.JPG
    39 + 0.JPG
    204.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics