The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi ladies! I haven't been on B&B forever. I read the last few pages to see what's been going on.
Wana- love the pics! So adorable! I've gotten professional pictures take for Paige at 3 and 6 months old and plan on another set at 9 and 12 months. It gets expensive so you're lucky you have someone to do it for free. Do you think you'll have another session?

Poppie- I'm sorry you don't feel too well. :wacko: It took me about 2-3 months to get back to my normal size. I dove back into my workout routine and trained for a half marathon that I ran about 4 months after. I didn't have to diet much though so that was nice. At about 6 months after I found that I weighed about 10 lbs less than my normal weight. I still do but just recently stopped nursing so I expect a bit of a weight gain. I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging either. :blush:

Dinah- I agree with the Christmas presents. We're traveling to Alaska for Thanksgiving so our money is pretty well spent. Most of the June Bug babies are small enough they wouldn't know one way or another! Plus, if your families are anything like ours, there will be plenty of presents without Mommy & Daddy having to buy any! :thumbup:

Meadows- I think it's surreal that some of us are thinking baby number 2. It seems like yesterday I was reading/ writing about temping, cycles, symptom analyzing... I know I'm ready for the next!

Thankyou everyone :) I've got to say i'm one proud mummy!

Nanner i probably will get more photo's taken when she's older but i'll be paying next time.

Btw while were on about weight and pre pregnancy clothes. I've lost my tummy but am still 1stone heavier than what i was before hand and Dinah your right about the hips...i was always a 12 because my hips wouldn't let me fit a 10 anyway but i've just had to buy 14 jeans because my hips will just about fit my 12's but they are far too tight to actually wear for long.

xx

we had a free photo shoot today for Sophia :) It was a friend's dad and he wanted to build up his newborn portfolio. We are getting a free print as well but they're are all online for us to see, so wanted to share a few of my favourites with you all xxx

Can't believe I missed this! She's so cute Wana! x

Hi Ladies!!!

Hope everyone is happy and healthy and enjoying their babies!

Well im still Team Yellow although the other night i had a dream i gave birth to a girl and it seemed so real...im edging towards girl!

Donated 7 boxes to charity last week so we have room to fit a baby :haha:

So far pregnancy has been breezy went to see my consultant a few weeks back and gave me the "you are endangering your baby" talk etc and made me feel a bit panicy, then she weighed me and i lost more weight (i now weigh less than i did when i first got pregnant) but she still wasnt happy :nope:. So i left her room and went into the waiting room. There was a woman so big her girth was going over her knees.

We have started looking for prams now, well hubby has just started, i have been looking since TTC :haha: So anyway i picked out the system (Mothercare) its got everything we need and a good price £230, hubby says to me the other day he doesnt want sh*t and he is interested in a silver cross (yeah i like them too but i am being careful with our money) so we have next week off and are going to be looking.

Girl at work is still not talking to me and if she has to she acts as though i am not pregnant (really cant be arsed with her anymore!)

Hmm think that is it for now x

It’s so quiet in here. I had almost forgotten about the Junebugs! I’m enjoying my little one. We now have a pretty good routine with me going back to work. She’s enjoying daycare, but I’m not enjoying her snotty nose. She has two teeth now and is on her way to crawling, she army crawls now. She loves to stand and pull up on things.

Mazzy, I’m glad you’re staying team yellow. The dream must mean you’re having a boy. It’s so much fun shopping for LO. I bought way too much stuff that she didn’t really use, but all babies are different.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Which is the mothercare one you like Mazzy? When my icandy died and it was 6 months for a replacement part I got a my4 and HATED it, after a month I went out and got a babystyle oyster and I love it, if the icandy ever comes back from the repair place I'm selling it and keeping the oyster.

I'm still so on the fence about going back to work, I want to go back half time, would mean we had that bit more money to enjoy life, however I just don't think Grace is going to be well enough for me to do that. Her feeding issues are getting worse not better, and she still doesn't really have an immune system. Her physiotherapist funnily enough picked up that I seemed like I was struggling a bit with not being able to go out, not really having anyone who can take her off my hands so I can have an evening to myself, some days spending 6-8 hours with her screaming in pain and me feeling like the biggest failure on earth for not being able to make it better, so she's going to call my health visitor (who I've not seen since the week we came home) and suggest she comes over to check in on us.

We did finally manage to get a new medication for her (how mad is this, consultant prescribes it and pharmacy refuse to order it as it's too expensive, but says she can have the tablet form as it's cheaper - she's 8 blinking months old how is she to swallow a tablet?! So I'm grinding them up into her food) so as always I'm hopeful this will make a difference. Sooner or later she has to keep down enough food to reach 12lbs!

Hi everyone!
Sorry we've been a bit absent from the thread. Getting ready for Christmas, we're flying back home for Christmas next Saturday and staying for 3 weeks. I also have a friend's wedding in early Jan there before we come back.
Cannot believe how fast the last 8 months have flown. Most of you have seen Fletcher's pics on FB, he is growing so much, commando crawling and just starting to get the hang of proper crawling. He doesn't have any teeth yet, but they are very close! Loves his food and music (we saw The Wiggles 2 weeks ago, we were in the front row and he loved it!).

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! xoxo

hello all im sorry to for not coming in, things seem to fly by when we have these babies :( loving being a mummy dreading going back to work even though its not until june but i still keep thinking about it i have not left her with anyone at all yet. i cant belive Esmé is five months old already! drooling like a waterfall lol but no teeth or bumps yet! she just mouths everything in sight. still only on breastmilk but we are going to start soilds in middle of jan, she is very intrested in food always eyeing up what we are eating but then again she eyes up anything lol! she can sit on her own for about two mins and then touches her toes. never stops talking either. lol like me, sorry for going on. xmas i have not even started yet! will do it all on the 21st i think, not enough time in the day anymore.

amy- sorry to hear about that but your a great mummy look how far you both have come! you have all been through so much and grace is a beautiful little girl, i know its hard having it all on you and never getting a second to yourself or when you do baby wants you or something comes up, how do you feel that the hv is getting in on it? do you feel like you need some support? here if you ever need to talk xxx

hiya ladies,
So so sorry I've not been on bnb for 6 months, my life has been hectic to day the least but it's finally settled down now. I split from my husband in July as I found out he had been messing around with another girl prior to his accident, I'm a lot happier now and so are my girls. he w ssh finally discharged from hospital last month and is living with his parents now. The girls have regular contact with him so Its all good.

cerys is 10 months but still tiny, got her weighed today she's 15lb15oz but she's eats loads just always on the go. Daisy is so much more settled now too.

hope yourall good xxxxxxx

Glad things are looking good for you welshmum.

I think it's just not as I expected Kimberley, I have found it very isolating being stuck at home all the time unless we're at the hospital, it's a miserable limbo where you have a new baby but you don't dare treat her like a normal baby because if she gets a tiny bit sick she gets very sick and then it all comes crashing down. Her community nurse has suggested I may need CBT or counselling, so hopefully the health visitor can work with the GP to getting something sorted. I'm kind of looking forward to going back to work, just because it feels like that's something I'm good at. I can't help Grace's screaming when she's in pain, I can't help her breathing, I can't fix her heart, I can play with her, make her giggle, but it seems too little so much of the time.

Dinah, Motherhood is hard and comes with challenges don’t feel like you are a failure because you’re going through a rough time. I remember apologizing to my daughter because I felt like I was not the best mom and then I realized that everyone has challenges and it’s just part of being a parent. Things will get better. :hugs: You are a great mom!

Poppie, Enjoy your trip! Have a Merry Christmas!

Kimberley, I’m glad to hear Esme is doing well. They grow up so fast. I teared up when my daughter started crawling.

Welsh, I’m sorry to hear about your break up, but it’s good to hear that you are doing well and you are happy. My daughter is tiny too. I don’t know how much she weighs, but I’m pretty sure she’s almost 15lbs.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Welsh - sorry to hear about your break up, but glad to hear that you and the girls are happy and doing ok.

Dinah - :hugs: hang in there, you are doing an amazing job and have come so far!

Not long now til we are off home for Christmas. Trying to get things organised but most things can't be packed til the last minute. Oh well, we will get there.

Welsh Mum thats awful after everything you went through by I am pleased that you and your little girls are in a better place now and have lots of support.

Just checking in and saying hello!

How is everyone doing? Did MrsMel have her LO?

Just checking in and saying hello!

How is everyone doing? Did MrsMel have her LO?

Hello!

I hadn't checked this thread for ages - I hope everyone is ok :flower:

Welsh Mum, I'm sorry to hear about your hubby. I hope you're doing ok.

I haven't had baby yet - still waiting!

Hope Mums and babies are doing well.

Lots of love x

Just wanted to check in and say hi! How is everyone?

Swan, I've just seen your journal. I'm so very sorry, I hope you're doing as well as you can. Stay strong hun (hugs)

As for me, I'm ok - yes, going slightly crazy as each day passes (!) but feeling ok thanks.

Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"