~the late ladies~

Haven't called my doctor for the results yet as they aren't open yet but I am experiencing some very very light pink/brown spotting. I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of af but I'll know for sure in a couple hours. I'm pretty sure there isn't any chance at this point. Fx'd for the rest of you ladies!!

oh loveinbinary i hope not !! fingers crossed for you :hugs:

and as for me, cd65 now...no sore boobs, no cramps, no signs that im pregnant...nothing lol but i found this link that somebody had posted in first tri and its crazy, i would be 9 weeks pregnant now IF i was

https://www.babymed.com/pregnancy-symptoms/normal-hcg-pregnancy-hormone-levels-pregnancy

how is everyone, other than anxious lol xxxxxx

I hope not too. Calling the doctor in an hour. I'm having cramps on my left side but nowhere near where they would be if it's af cramps. It runs down my whole side and started after I ate something this morning. I'm so confused. So the spotting is still brown/pink and if I weren't looking for it when I wipe I wouldn't even notice it. There is only a little when I check my cervix so I have no idea what is going on. I'm not holding much hope. It seems very unlikely that I'm pregnant. Sarah I really hope you are. Being as late as you are you should be just because you've put up with not knowing for so long.

haha im not even bothered thats the thing, like the past 3 months every month during the 2ww i do pull my hair out hoping i am and looking for every symptom usually by now i would have expected myself to have no hair ! lol im just soooooo relaxed and thinking hmmmm, i wonder whats for dinner today type way, as though ive just finished af and am waiting to ovulate or something its unreal how relaxed i am. on the other hand, OH said to me a few mins ago '' did you know if you were pregnant, you would be 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant?!'' like he is totally doing his homework on this lol he was on the internet and found this for me

https://www.justmommies.com/get_pre...year=2011&submit=Create+my+pregnancy+calendar

he said to me isnt this fascinating '' today....Baby's crown to rump length is 20 mm or 0.75 inches. Baby weighs about 2 grams. '' lol bless him :haha:

THEN he goes on to read the IC instructions leaflet and said ''do you let the wee cool before diping in the strip?'' i said ''NO'' he said well maybe you should follow the instructions haha'' :blush: so i didnt hold my wee, went in had a wee and now its ''cooling'' so i can stick a test in it :haha: i dont think it really matters if its hot or cold wee lol xxxxxx

i am afraid AF has shown her face tonight, so looks like i am out!!!!
cant understand the reason for being 12 days late but at least i know now,
good luck to all yous ladies who are still in with a chance x

ah berny :hugs: hopefully this new cycle will be it for you :hug: xxxx

Berney, good luck for next cycle! I'm a bit jealous about AF, haha, I wish she would just come already!

well ... thats me out of the running this month!!! .... the :witch: is here !!!! .... phewww .... now we can get started again for the next cycle !!! .... i am still going to the docs to get the investigations started into my wonky system !!!!!

sorry about that little peps, hopefully next month for you <3 xxxx

haha im not even bothered thats the thing, like the past 3 months every month during the 2ww i do pull my hair out hoping i am and looking for every symptom usually by now i would have expected myself to have no hair ! lol im just soooooo relaxed and thinking hmmmm, i wonder whats for dinner today type way, as though ive just finished af and am waiting to ovulate or something its unreal how relaxed i am. on the other hand, OH said to me a few mins ago '' did you know if you were pregnant, you would be 9 weeks and 1 day pregnant?!'' like he is totally doing his homework on this lol he was on the internet and found this for me

https://www.justmommies.com/get_pre...year=2011&submit=Create+my+pregnancy+calendar

he said to me isnt this fascinating '' today....Baby's crown to rump length is 20 mm or 0.75 inches. Baby weighs about 2 grams. '' lol bless him :haha:

THEN he goes on to read the IC instructions leaflet and said ''do you let the wee cool before diping in the strip?'' i said ''NO'' he said well maybe you should follow the instructions haha'' :blush: so i didnt hold my wee, went in had a wee and now its ''cooling'' so i can stick a test in it :haha: i dont think it really matters if its hot or cold wee lol xxxxxx

that is sooo nice and supportive !! :thumbup:

Seems like the three of us are starting over. Af has finally shown her face, go figure as soon as I get the blood results. Fx'd Sarah, so hopeful for you. We should get a thread started on the ttc forum since we are pretty much on the same cycle now. Maybe we will all get lucky this month.

aw man..i'm sorry the witch got everyone :growlmad:
AFM- I noticed light pink barely there spotting earlier..don't feel like AF is gonna show next week but we'll see..But on a happier note at least you ladies can continue to ur next cycle:thumbup:

Good luck to all of you who got AF! I hope this is your cycle!!

Still no AF for me yet. Waiting, waiting waiting ;)

katiebuggs, how late are you now?

I'm not entirely sure how late I am, all I know is Aunt Flow hasn't been to visit since around the end of September (I can't bloody remember which is also driving me nuts) and the waiting is driving me mental. BFN yesterday morning. Have a feeling that I can expect AF on Sundayish.

Well ladies im now on cd 65 still no af nor any sign that she is coming :shrug: im did a little bit of googling yesterday but nothing too extreme nor today am i going to or any other time as i dont want to start thinking ''maybe i am pregnant?'' and im not looking at the pregnancy section either lol im totally relaxed dont eveen think about my period unless im here writing to you ladies :) im keeping occupied and busy so as my brain doesnt over think things too much...i just wish i knew one way or the other lol xxxx

well ladies, im on cd68 and still no af :( havent tested in a few days, was talking to my doctor on the phone yesterday and he said its only important if i miss 6 or 7 cycles and that 2 doesnt really mean anything :growlmad: considering this isnt normal for me.then last night i go the toilet and my undies have discharge on them with the tiniest hint of brown to it, so i thought i was starting af...check my cp and its just regular cm :shrug: i dont spot before af and there has not been anymore brown tinted cm just regular cm, does that mean anything ? xxxx

Thanks for asking, Weezie. Well, today, I think I am 16 days late, give or take a day or two. I really thought AF was coming on Saturday... DH and I were in the car driving home, and I thought she came in an instant. I yelled "Drive faster! She's here!", ran to the toilet, just tons of cm... lol. Sorry, if TMI. Anyway, ladies, I'm going crazy here. Last couple days I have been feeling a bit nauseous, but nothing extreme. It could be from all the Halloween candy I've been eating ;).

BFN today on IC test. How are the rest of you doing? Any more spotting, Sarah? Weezie, anything new?

Well it looks like i'm gonna be missing my second period..no sign of AF and i don't think sh'es coming

Vrainoire, I'm rooting for you. I hope either you get your BFP very soon, or you ovulate. I'm sorry you are going through this! Will the doctor do anything for you?

Katiebuggs-they just said they'll do a blood test to either confirm or rule out pregnancy and to see if there is an underlying issue as to why i haven't had my cycle in two months..i'm hoping for a BFP tho..thanks for all of ur support:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->