~the late ladies~

well ladies, im officially 2 cycles and one day late, think its time i made a docs app??

af was due the 22nd september-never came

af was due the 21st october-never came

Havent actually done a proper test other than the IC's cause i have a feeling it will be a bfn :cry: might make a docs app in the morning for monday xxxx

Blondie, raisin, I'm so sorry af got you. But as everyone else is saying at least you know for certain and can begin again. It seems like af is hunting down all of us late ladies. Has me terrified I'm going to find her at my door sooner than later.

Berney, looks like you are at the same point I am. 8 days late and dying for a bfp. Aside from being late have you had any symptoms? The day after af was due for me I had some severe cramping but since then just very mild cramping today. Fx'd for you and tons of baby dust to all who are still waiting.

Sarah!!!! You so need to test!! When did you test last? I'm willing to bet that if you took a test it would be a very bright bfp. Fx'd tightly crossed for you!!

Oh, Blondie and Raisin, I'm sorry she got you. But on the bright side, you can move on! FX'd for some BFPs for the new cycle!!!

At this rate, I'll probably still be here when you come back for the next 2ww ;) haha

Sarah, good luck!! I hope you get your BFP! Keep us updated!

Hey guys. Two days overdue but ovulated late this month. Hopes are pretty low. Best of luck to all.

i last tested a few days ago with an IC this is by far my longest cycle....i have no sign of af coming OR any pregnancy signs! my boobs are fine, no cramps, no moodiness just sore eyes and some headaches is all, havent actually done a test with fmu lol but if i am at this rate any time of the day should show a positive surely?? xxxx

and IF i am pregnant, i would be 8 weeks and 2 days....holy cow lol xxxx

Sarah you should really get ahold of your doctor to have bloods done. Try testing in the morning and see if you get a bfp. If it's still bfn then you really need to talk to your doctor. Fx'd that you have a bfp on your hands!!

thank you loveinbinary :) will test in the morning then, need to make docs app anyway over something else so i guess it wont hurt to mention it :hugs: xxxx

Ooooooh!!! You better give us an update as soon as you test. I'm praying for bfps for all who are testing tomorrow. Af got too many people from this thread so now we must chase her away for good!!!

i tested a while ago with IC and it was a bfn :( urine wasnt held i just did it for the fun of it really lol xxx

Then it can't be taken seriously. Not much longer and I can head to bed and wake up with a full bladder to give me a bfp lol.

lol its 4.09am here, i cant sleep :( dont know if i will be testing in the morning im up at 10am, but right now i feel sick....not very sick, just the kinda sick you feel when you have a migrain :( and i dont even have a migrain !! lol xxx

Laws that's no good. It's only 10:41pm here. I know what you mean about not feeling well. The back of my eyes hurt and I've been quite dizzy all day. I'm not sure if it it's even dizziness, my body just feels off and I can't even describe it.

Ooo, the symptoms sound good, Sarah and Loveinbinary, don't make me jealous! ;)

Okay, speaking of jealousy... I really am not a jealous person, but I have a very close friend who is pregnant (28 weeks) and she's having a baby shower this coming week. I can't help but feel really jealous about all of it. She has PCOS, but the doctor prescribed her Clomid before they even starting trying, and it took her one month. Aghhh. Okay, really, I am happy for her, she's going to be a wonderful mom. I just want to shrug this jealousy off! Alright, done with my vent... thanks, ladies. =)

Now, how about those BFP's? Loveinbinary, are you thinking about a blood test anytime soon? Anybody else?

Hey girls!
I'm 11dpo bfn
3 days late...

Some of you guys are suppoper late!!!

Blondie, raisin, I'm so sorry af got you. But as everyone else is saying at least you know for certain and can begin again. It seems like af is hunting down all of us late ladies. Has me terrified I'm going to find her at my door sooner than later.

Berney, looks like you are at the same point I am. 8 days late and dying for a bfp. Aside from being late have you had any symptoms? The day after af was due for me I had some severe cramping but since then just very mild cramping today. Fx'd for you and tons of baby dust to all who are still waiting.

hi loveinbinnary
i have had i bit of tiredness, urinating more and loss of taste when i am eating, but because i keep getting bfn's i am starting to loose hope, i thought it should of shown up before now
i already have a 4yr old boy, but it was later than this when i found out i was preggers, so this isn't much fun.
if i don't have a bfp or af by Monday am gonna book an appointment with doctor for mid week, i feel like am going mad this wait is so frustrating
Baby dust to all

Katie, it's alright to be a little jealous. We all feel it when we see pregnant women, especially when it's family and friends. It isn't like we wish they weren't pregnant or something extreme, we just wish we could be so lucky. Feel free to vent as much as it takes. We understand how it feels.

Berney, those sound like great symptoms! It really sounds like you have a good chance since you found out late with your other little one. Baby dust headed you way!!

Well ladies, I got out of bed to go test and I put my hand over my belly and it is SO bloated and I can't suck it in. My breasts look and feel fuller as well so I thought "this is it, this has to be my bfp". Well, it wasn't. Another bfn. I'm starting to wonder if first response is going to give me a bfp at all. Do you think I should test with something else? Is it possible that first response just won't give me a bfp but another brand will? I just don't know what to do at this point. Should I call my doctor? I'm just so frstruated and beginning to doubt that I'm pregnant. :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->