~the late ladies~

i didnt test this morning cos i know its going to be a bfn and im fed up with them.its a bank holiday weekend here so i cant make a docs app until tuesday.so if no af by then will test monday morning with fmu and then will make my docs app tuesday im beginning to think im nt pg also...oh and loveinbinary i have the sore eyes too, they hurt when they're open at the back and when i shut them to sleep they hurt even more lol other than that...no symptoms :shrug: i could sleep for ireland during the day but cant sleep at night time lol im turning into a night owl lol xxx

Katie, it's alright to be a little jealous. We all feel it when we see pregnant women, especially when it's family and friends. It isn't like we wish they weren't pregnant or something extreme, we just wish we could be so lucky. Feel free to vent as much as it takes. We understand how it feels.

Berney, those sound like great symptoms! It really sounds like you have a good chance since you found out late with your other little one. Baby dust headed you way!!

Well ladies, I got out of bed to go test and I put my hand over my belly and it is SO bloated and I can't suck it in. My breasts look and feel fuller as well so I thought "this is it, this has to be my bfp". Well, it wasn't. Another bfn. I'm starting to wonder if first response is going to give me a bfp at all. Do you think I should test with something else? Is it possible that first response just won't give me a bfp but another brand will? I just don't know what to do at this point. Should I call my doctor? I'm just so frstruated and beginning to doubt that I'm pregnant. :[

i have tried clearblue and bfn, so i got cheaper ones after that but i do see superdrugs tests coming up alot in the forum, i have not tried 1 out so i am not sure, maybe worth trying!

Hey ladies! I think I'm out 12 dpo and some pink discharge. Too late for implantation bleeding right?

Thank you, Loveinbinary! That really made me feel better :). It's so nice to have this forum. None of our friends and family know we are TTC, and my DH is wonderful but I don't want to drive him crazy--- one of us needs to be sane! :)

Now, as for that BFN on your FRER, don't lose hope!! Your period is late for one of two reasons: ovulation didn't happen when you thought it did, or two, you're pregnant!! Given that this cycle is unusually long, I'm banking on the second! Some women don't get positives until way later. Keep your chin up! ;)

Muffin, if you're 12 dpo, it could definitely still be implantation bleeding. Good luck!! FXed for you!

Thank you for the pick-me-up katie, it's just so hard to keep a positive outlook on things especially when tests keep coming up bfn. I posted in first tri to see if anyone had a similar experience to mine but I didn't have much luck. One person said that if the clearblue test was a bfp I would 100% had another bfp by now, which really dashed my hope. I've been looking things up and there are plenty of women saying they either got their bfp on an at home test really late or not at all but were definitely pregnant but then again there are also a ton saying af finally showed at some point. I pray that you are right and af doesn't make her way to my door. I think I may buy more tests but I don't know what to buy. I don't want to get another bfn on a first response. Should I get more clearblue? My emotions are all over the place. One minute I'm up and the next I'm down. :[

Thanks very much katie! What a confusing process!

Update: discharge has increased over the past few hours but not at the same rate as my period would increase. Still very light pink cm. Sorry tmi.

Off to enjoy a romantic date night with my hubby! Hopefully that will get my mind off things. Have a good one ladies!!!!

hello ladies
this is me 10 days late since af was due, i tested this morning and still bfn. i cant understand it, i am gonna buy a different test and see what happens.
loveinbinary you are at the 10 days now too arn't you? any news???
baby dust to all xx

Yep, sitting at 10days late as well. Planning to stop and pick up some cheapie tests while I'm out running errands before work. Testing one more time in the morning before calling the doctor to schedule an appointment. I think I'm going to stay away from clearblue and first response. Probably head to walmart and pick up the equate brand. I'm afraid to test again to be honest.

well ladies, cd 61 here, :cry: havent tested again yet but will probably do one it the morning..am going to ring doc on tuesday morning and make an appointment this isnt on Im 2 cycles and 3 days late!!! never had a cycle this long before im not stressing over it, just curious.If she does a pregnancy test and it comes back neg should i ask her for a letter so i can go to hospital and get a scan done? I will tell her im in pain and ask to go to hospital incase its cysts or something.cos if i get that done then i will know im def NOT pregnant :shrug: xxxx

I would definitely ask for a scan. Over two cycles late if you aren't pregnant there could be other problems. Better safe than sorry. You should probably ask for bloods as well. I'm really hoping my doctor doesn't blow me off and tell me to come back when I've missed a full cycle. I honestly can't take this anymore.

im not even bothered lol just know that if im NOT pregnant, when af does decide to show, im going to have soooo many bad cramps :cry: xxx

I'm glad you aren't bothered, because trust me being bothered makes it all the worse. I'm not so mch bothered by being late, I'm just worried that if I'm not pregnant it could be something worse. I was reading about ectopic pregnancy and the possibility the fertilized egg could have stopped developing and become a cyst. I am already not sure I am able to conceive, I'm just afraid if I'm not pregnant whatever is causing this could prevent me from conceiving at all.

:hugs: hopefully not hun, and sometimes cysts can easily be trested with antibiotics, i had one when i was 15, but it didnt affect my periods, i was just in bits with a shooting pain lol what is meant to be will be, dont you know good things come to those who wait :) xxxx

i'm officially 3 weeks late been having EWCM for the past 3 days..good sign? or could i be ovulating late??:shrug:

I know what you ladies mean about our crazy cycles--- it really is scary sometimes to think about what could be wrong. But don't worry too much. Sometimes hormones just get out of whack and cause a little bit of mayhem for no apparent reason. Have either of you had a gyno appointment within the last year?

Vrainoire, it sounds like you might be ovulating! Get dancing! ;), Do you use OPKs?

Well, as for me, I think I might be out by tomorrow. My cervix is slightly open today and I guess that means AF will be arriving soon. I never get cramps or anything, so it's hard to tell. But hopes are a little low for a BFP. I'm okay if AF shows, as long as I can move on from this crazy cycle!

today i tested and again bfn!! i have booked the doctors for this afternoon so hopefuly she will have some news for me, my hopes of being preggers are now at an all time low, so i wil post up later on what she says....

time for an update.... doctor did another test and another negative, doctor also called the hospital because i am tender in the area that could mean an ectopic, but also appendix, she doesn't think it is appendix though and i would of got a positive even if it was ectopic, there was talk about an ultrasound but the hospital are happy to say that they definitely don't think i am pregnant and my missed period could be because of stress among many other reasons .....

Katie, I had a visit with my gyno not that long ago, middle of June I want to say. As far as I know my pap test came back normal because they never called to let me know something was wrong. Don't count yourself based on your cervix hun. My cervix has fluxuated from just slightly open to so closed that I can't even feel where the opening would be (which is how it is today). It's not over till a shows, even though I'm finding it hard to keep believing that. Don't give up hope yet.

Berney- I'm sorry it was another bfn. Hospitals generally have no sympathy. I think they should give you a scan to see what is cauing you to be late, not just blow you off and tell you that it's merely stress. My doctor isn't open yet so I haven't been able to schedual an appointment. Planning to call in an hour or so and see how soon they can fit me in. Didn't test this morning as I was certain it would be bfn. I had the most vivid dream last night about getting my bfp. If only it were real.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->