The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

As for home made gifts pintrest is great if you search christmas on there is loads of ideas! A few ive got pinned and am going to make. Ive followed so many christmas boards on pintrest. Keeps me entertained for hours haha xx

Yes you can sign into it with your facebook account then you just search in the search bar a specific subject like christmas and it shows you all of the christmas pins. You click on the picture to pin it to your board to keep for future reference! Brilliant x

It has craft ideas and baking and presents and then just generally nice christmas pictures to look at like trees and snow scenes lol! I sound super sad but it keeps me entertained xx

Oooooo I can't wait for the grotto to open :happydance:

Not started shopping yet, but will do soon!

I'm also on pinterest if anyone wants to follow kjh85 is my username Louise Maria is my screen name

Xx

Lol yep this thread is tradition!! So does anyone have set ideas for their kiddies gifts- lyss wants the main toy story characters x

Skye wants the toy story characters too! £125 for 5 big dolls! DH isnt sure but i bet i can squeeze them in somewhere :D xx

We've whittled lyss down to buzz woody and Jessie- where are you guys getting them from- I'm not sure which of the available is best quality x

Disney store-they are the cheapest too!

going to get lotso for Erin,he really does smell of strawberries :)

Yeah lotso was our number 5 lol! She loves the smell of him. Buzz jesse woody bullseye and lotso xx

Im thinking of a family hamper on Christmas eve. Yummy snacks dvd new pjs etc. Will have a teeny baby this year again so not sure how things will pan out really.

Blah!don't forget we need the first christmas wrapping paper pic from you again this year! :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/general-chatter/1933463-grotto.html

now ladies!vote now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"