The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

I bet no one remembers me.... :xmas13:

I'm Donna,age 29,Mummy to Harvey(4) and Erin(10 weeks),wife to Dean.I am Mrs Christmas :haha: I love it...xx

I remember you. Distinctly because of the 'mrs Christmas' bit in your family status I love it haha! Xx

I'm Jess, I'm 23 and a married mummy to two boys, Lucas who is 3 and Kaiden who is almost 8months!
Last year I was a bit of a grotto stalker, I was sleep deprived with a newborn so did lots of browsing but didn't have the energy to write :blush:

Hiya I am Sabrina 24 I have three little ones Bethany 4, Caitlin nearly three there. Other summer baby's and my boy Archie who is a spring baby and is 1, this is my third year in groto love it sooooo much got so many great ideas last years and my favourite is seeing prezy stash pic lol

My name is Emma, I have a beautiful girl called Freya, she is nearly 18 months old and she had her first christmas last year and got spoilt rotten.

Im having another baby girl called Mia shhh ;) and she is due in just over 9 weeks and she will also be spoilt :)

Hiya,

I am Tasha, twenty-eight years old and married to Matt. We have Morgan he is nine, Naomi-Mae is eight tomorrow, Honey was born sleeping at 36+6 in May 2007, Kaysie Blossom is five and Riley Rae was born sleeping at 24+3 in April 2011.

I wasn't about as much in the Grotto last year but am obsessed with Christmas. August 2011 Harvey's Mummy encouraged me to put my tree up, so I did and it stayed until the following August (two weeks off a year) and only then did it come down cos of my hubby :haha:

From Monday I can get in proper Christmas mode as all my babies birthdays are done :dance:

Oh my days Tasha, as if your tree was up tht long :haha: my hubby would have gone mad long before then but he isnt overly festive :(

My hubbys catching the bug this year! He's never been festive but im turning him xx

I Officially started my shopping today :happydance:
Coincidentally it the weekend DH is away so can't tell me to wait :haha:

Bought a few cheap kids DVDs and a 4 in 1 sports station for Lucas tht was reduced in Tesco! I love Tesco for toy bargains x

As looking for inspiration for these too!

I'm thinking a little hot chocolate sachet and some mini marshmallows for the top, new pjs, a book and christmas DVD. Pack of sweets or popcorn...is that about all you put in?

Obviously for DS2 that list will be revised x

Whats everyone putting in their xmas eve bags?xx

For DD. Pj's slippers bed socks dressing gown. DvD, board game or some sort of family game. Pop/hot chocolate. Reindeer dust and treats like popcorn or sweets and a cookie mix to make santas cookies with! :happydance:

I make one for DH too so for Dh im not sure, Pjs slippers etc. Doritos, cans of fosters and sweets and he likes bubble bath so some for his christmas eve bath!

xx

Think I'm going to DH one this year...even though he looked at me strangely when I mentioned it, ha!

I have never done a Christmas Eve bags before do you think it matters if I start this year or should I not?

If any of your other halves drink I'm getting Dean a bottle from here

https://www.therealaleshop.co.uk/norfolk/

I don't know if they do individual bottles through the post,but I'm sure they would :)

I'll put in Christmas pyjamas (she had three pairs last year, :rofl: ) a new dressing gown, hot chocolate, a Christmas story book, the key for Santa to get in the door, reindeer food, and possibly some cutters to make Christmas cookies, not sure yet. She'll only just be 2 so it's probably overkill, but hey ho, I'm all about creating traditions darn it!!

Ooh and I'm not sure if its already been mentioned but where was it that did the Christmas bedding last year, was it Next? I really hope I can find some for a toddler duvet because that would be amazing...

Yes it was next hun. Im hoping to get one too. Ebay have them on but have put the price up a bit on there xx

Ooh and I'm not sure if its already been mentioned but where was it that did the Christmas bedding last year, was it Next? I really hope I can find some for a toddler duvet because that would be amazing...

Next only did single size last year :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->