The 'Let bug the admin until they open the grotto' thread 2013

Voted- and Mandy in relying on you to buy teeny tiny Christmas sleep suits again x

Romans one from last year which hr was too small for will fit him this year! (12-18 he'll be 2!) <3 squishy sleep suits!

Can't wait for santas been pics!

So excited to start buying decorations. I dumped most of mine last year after we found a mouse in the decs box and could only replace a few. Planning on having the place like Santa's grotto this year though!!

Come on peeps get into the other thread and start voting. Grottoooooooooooooo time!!!

Bit late but my intro.
I'm lucy and I'm 27. I have 2 little boys who will be 3 end of october and 1 on the 2nd december so its a busy time of year for us. This will be my 3rd year in the grotto and I love it. I never really used to be bothered over christmas but now I have the boys its become magical once again and I love getting new ideas to make it special.

30th Nov for us! Super excited. Love my home more at christmas xx

I really wasn't that into Christmas until lyss came along- now I'm addicted! X

Always the 2nd for me now, thanks to my baby being born on the 1st of December, how inconvenient of her, lol!

Incase you missed it on the other thread,wobbs posted this:Ok I can't stand my Facebook being swamped with Christmas the Grotto will be open this evening and accessible by link, this will not show on the front page!

Link will be posted in a sticky thread when done

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back