~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Meh!!! CD20 STILL no ovulation!!!

Starting to get a bit down....9/10 months since MC and still no BFP....Starting to think its never gonna happen!!! Were doing everything we should do....

Sorry for the rant but im just having one of those days x x

Rach, I'm so sorry :hugs: I get those days, usually more often now. I'm also sitting at CD 16, with no ovulation yet, and my OPKs are basically stark white now. I'm starting to get frustrated too.

It will happen for us! I have to believe that it will happen soon, or else I'll go crazy.

Rach, I'm so sorry :hugs: I get those days, usually more often now. I'm also sitting at CD 16, with no ovulation yet, and my OPKs are basically stark white now. I'm starting to get frustrated too.

It will happen for us! I have to believe that it will happen soon, or else I'll go crazy.

Thanks hun.... mine are stark white as well! Hopefully itll happen soon for us.... I know what you mean about going crazy i feel better today so thinking more positive! I really dont want to get to the 'year' past MC marker without being PG.....But i suppose ill be able to have tests etc at the docs x x

FX'd for us both hun x x x :hugs:

Ok, fellow Roller Uppers. I *think* I might be getting the start of a BFP. I put links in my journal on the last page, if you want to check out the tests. Let me know if you see anything. I'm starting to get excited, DH is trying to keep me from losing my grip on reality. :)

LB...I just caught up on your journal and :yipee: it looks like you have your much deserved BFP :yipee:

Xxx

I second that lets hope LB has the start of our much needed bfp flurry!

Congratulations LB xxx

Yay!!! I see it!!! Congratulations hun!!!

I cant wait to see more dark lines in the next few days x x x x

LB!! I am so so excited!! And it's definatley a fantastic start to October/November bfp's for the roller uppers!!!

Yayyy go LB!!! And if that's what your line is like NOW imagine what it'll be like in a couple of days!! It's gorgeous!!!!

:dust: sharing all the dust! Hehehe!!

Ps I got a positive opk tonight!! Wish it was a bfp but hey it's a start! Lol
xxx

I see the line too. Congrats LB!!!

I meant to also say the other day - love your signature Steph and the locket is gorgeous (was just stupidly tired the other day :wacko:)

Thank you all so much for the kind words! This is the first time I have been pregnant since starting to see the FS back in April. (Wait, did I just admit to myself that I'm pregnant? Weird!) This is the first time for me to see whether progesterone helps prevent another miscarriage. I'm a tiny bit scared -- how can you be calm TTCAL/PAL -- but more excited than scared for now!

Babybaba -- that's fantastic about a positive OPK. It is a great first step. Looks like your OPK is pretty accurate with the ovulation date on your ticker. I've got my fingers crossed for that egg!

oh wow.. what happened??? I lost this page or something.. it was not coming up on my subscriptions... Hummm.. I was wondering why no one has been chattign.. boy have i missed a bunch!!!

LB--- CONGRATS>>>>. more BFP baby dust!!!! ALL AROUND!!!!

There are + opks +hpts.. oh I am soo excited.

Steph that locket is gorgeous!!!!!! WOW!!! how thoughtful is that!!!

Maternity leave... OMG I never knew the USA did nto have coverage for that. THat is such a hugh stress for you all.
What does UK have for coverage?
I am in Canada.. We have 50 weeks coverage at like 60% wages after a 2 week wait... so basically a year with 2 weeks not paid.
Also if the doctor puts us out of work early like my last pregnancy I was 32 weeks along I had 2 week wait 6 weeks sick leave first then 50 weeks maternity.
Our maternity leave is broke down into so many maternity and so many paternity so the husband can take some of the weeks as well. Some families need this when the mother is the bread winner.
The 60% coverage is not bad for me at all because I save on daycare cost while home from work... I pay about $1000 a month on daycare right now!!! My oldest is only afterschool and youngest is 3!!!

Oh I feel I have missed so much.... I hope everyone is doing fine... I will keep in touch better now.. Ooops.. I guess it was pregnancy brain.. I think it was on my phone I deleted this thread... **blushing***
:)

Meme, congrats on your pregnancy as well! Just saw your ticker on LB's journal!!!

Little Bird! I'm SOOO excited for you! This is Amazing news!!!

Gone two days w/out puking...but my weekend was really bad. So, we shall see. Had my Drs. appt. on monday. Just heard the heartbeat, which I have been hearing anyway before bed each night with my doppler. I love that thing. I go to my "specialty" Drs. office in 3 weeks to have an evaluation done b/c I have high blood pressure (which is currently stable), but I'm not on meds. They will then schedule my ultrasound. My OH and I still haven't decided if we are finding out...we shall see. i think I'm okay w/out knowing.

Well, I'm looking fwd. to tmrw. I'm off work and home w/ my little guy.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks, Dimples! I still can't believe it. :)

I hope you really are past the MS! It's good to hear that your blood pressure is stable even without meds. I hope everything continues going well!

Have a great day tomorrow with your DS!

Great news about the ms dimples.
Ladies what's gone on with bnb? Am I seeing a new phone version that I didn't ask for? I have no tickers so no idea where people are now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->