~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

right... LB you have spurred me to getting back on the TTC 'horse' :rofl:
ive had my time out & feel ready to face the rollercoaster again

so im going all out this month...wish me luck ladies.....im gonna need it xx

Cornish, earlier I was accessing BnB from my iPad and I had to click a link at the bottom of the page to take me to the "Desktop Version". I wonder if that's the problem you're having.

moonbeam, I am glad to hear you're back to TTC again! It is scary, but so worth it in the end. I hope this cycle brings you a super sticky BFP! :dust:

I'm torturing myself this morning, getting ready for my first blood test. Please let there be good news!

Good luck with that Little Bird i literally have EVERYTHING crossed for you hun xxxx

Little Bird! I'm SOOO excited for you! This is Amazing news!!!

Gone two days w/out puking...but my weekend was really bad. So, we shall see. Had my Drs. appt. on monday. Just heard the heartbeat, which I have been hearing anyway before bed each night with my doppler. I love that thing. I go to my "specialty" Drs. office in 3 weeks to have an evaluation done b/c I have high blood pressure (which is currently stable), but I'm not on meds. They will then schedule my ultrasound. My OH and I still haven't decided if we are finding out...we shall see. i think I'm okay w/out knowing.

Well, I'm looking fwd. to tmrw. I'm off work and home w/ my little guy.

Hope everyone is doing well!

I'm so glad things are still going well for you!! :hugs:

Journal time!!!!!!!!!! :winkwink::winkwink::winkwink::winkwink:

Moonbeam, FXed as always

Little Bird, GL! Can't wait to hear back!

Last night I had another crazy dream, Tom Selleck, Lisa Vanderpump and I had a 3 way. WTF? Tom's wang was microscopic. So random... I woke up feeling all dirty inside.

Sorry, I forgot to update. 574. And I can stop taking progesterone for now!

Wow that was fast! I am so glad you don't have to take that nasty stuff any more!

WOW LB that is one strong number! Is there a possibility of multiples on the horizon you must be over the moon happy!

Massive congratulations!

Lwood your sex dreams are so freaky..tom selleck!!!!

Steph, thanks!

The nurse said to be prepared for the possibility of multiples but it's too early to tell at this point. But yes, the number is pretty high for 13DPIUI. I'm hoping it is!

omg.. LB I think multiples too!! Wow great number... why are you stopping the progestrone??

LWOOD---LMFAO!!!! Your dream ... lol.. I roared at I felt all icky... We have all been there... I wish I could rememebrone for you.. but I have woke up embarrased I had certain dream before.

Sorry girls I have not the time to catch up on journals or even wirite my own tonight...
HOLLY am i missing something important??

I did want to update you all.. I went to doc today bc of my spotting, massive cramping ... I am on blood thinners and it is expected but it eas 5 days... sooo.. had an ultrasound... and EVERYTHING is ok!!! Oh i was sooo scared.
I am 8 weeks tomorrow... so exciting to see heart flasshing inside the little chest. The heartbeat was 159... perfect for 8 weeks.. all my measurements we exactly to the day ccrrect as well!!!!

I think my doctor is the greatest!!! I feel priviledged to have him follow my pregnancy!!! He makes me feel so comfortable even when vulnerable for asking for help when I am worried... I still had an ultrasound planned for Next Tuesday as my regular schedule and he left it up to me if I wanted to come then or wait... I decided i could wait 2 weeks... So I am goign again on the 25th... It was nice to have the choice : )
I just have a hard time getting the time from work to get there... he is at the large hospital so there is registration, parking, etcetc... it consumes about 2-3 hrs each time i go so as much as i would like reassurance I can wait 2 weeks.. it will be more exciting too!
My work is soo hectic right now.. hiring staff , short staff, and I am in a very face paced high stress office... no time to go slow speed ever.. I also need to train the new staff to do my job for Mat leave... ugh...

ok off to bed for these sore bones... hope all have a great night!!!

Little Bird! I'm SOOO excited for you! This is Amazing news!!!

Gone two days w/out puking...but my weekend was really bad. So, we shall see. Had my Drs. appt. on monday. Just heard the heartbeat, which I have been hearing anyway before bed each night with my doppler. I love that thing. I go to my "specialty" Drs. office in 3 weeks to have an evaluation done b/c I have high blood pressure (which is currently stable), but I'm not on meds. They will then schedule my ultrasound. My OH and I still haven't decided if we are finding out...we shall see. i think I'm okay w/out knowing.

Well, I'm looking fwd. to tmrw. I'm off work and home w/ my little guy.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Dimples- Has your doc mentioned anythign for nausea? I am on diclectin.. only at night for the morning.. the rest of day I am on my own bc it puts me too sleep if I take it during the day.. I was scared at first... but it really has done wonders for me!!!

What kind of Dopple do you have?? I found a second hand one here on Kijiji.ca and was going to pick it up in the next couple of days... anythign I shoudl knwo before buying???

ANYONE else have experience with doppler at home?? How early have you all tried with success??

omg.. LB I think multiples too!! Wow great number... why are you stopping the progestrone??

LWOOD---LMFAO!!!! Your dream ... lol.. I roared at I felt all icky... We have all been there... I wish I could rememebrone for you.. but I have woke up embarrased I had certain dream before.

Sorry girls I have not the time to catch up on journals or even wirite my own tonight...
HOLLY am i missing something important??

I did want to update you all.. I went to doc today bc of my spotting, massive cramping ... I am on blood thinners and it is expected but it eas 5 days... sooo.. had an ultrasound... and EVERYTHING is ok!!! Oh i was sooo scared.
I am 8 weeks tomorrow... so exciting to see heart flasshing inside the little chest. The heartbeat was 159... perfect for 8 weeks.. all my measurements we exactly to the day ccrrect as well!!!!

I think my doctor is the greatest!!! I feel priviledged to have him follow my pregnancy!!! He makes me feel so comfortable even when vulnerable for asking for help when I am worried... I still had an ultrasound planned for Next Tuesday as my regular schedule and he left it up to me if I wanted to come then or wait... I decided i could wait 2 weeks... So I am goign again on the 25th... It was nice to have the choice : )
I just have a hard time getting the time from work to get there... he is at the large hospital so there is registration, parking, etcetc... it consumes about 2-3 hrs each time i go so as much as i would like reassurance I can wait 2 weeks.. it will be more exciting too!
My work is soo hectic right now.. hiring staff , short staff, and I am in a very face paced high stress office... no time to go slow speed ever.. I also need to train the new staff to do my job for Mat leave... ugh...

ok off to bed for these sore bones... hope all have a great night!!!

So glad you and baby are okay!!

I want to say it was at 14 1/2 weeks that I could hear the HB on my doppler. I am thicker girl.

WOW LB that is one strong number! Is there a possibility of multiples on the horizon you must be over the moon happy!

Massive congratulations!

Lwood your sex dreams are so freaky..tom selleck!!!!

So funny that Tom is the freaky one to you and not the woman in her 50's lol!

Oh Mememe!! I'm so so so happy for you that you got to see LOs heartbeat!! How amazing :cloud9:

Yay for seeing the heartbeat, mememe! I wish you didn't have to have the spotting, but at least it hasn't affected the baby.

I am able to stop progesterone because my number from today was 60+. I'm still agonizing over it though. I haven't even missed AF yet. What if my body forgets I'm pregnant? But I guess I should trust her and if I feel cramping I suppose I can start it back up.

meme~ SOOO glad you're ok!!! :hugs: I have a doppler.. HiBebe and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's brought me peace of mind more times than I count.

This is the one I bought..

https://www.healthchecksystems.com/hi_bebe_fetal_doppler_bt200.htm

Littlebird~I was going to suggest that maybe you are farther along than you think w/ such a high #, but your progesterone is also through the roof! Oh, how wonderful it it were twins! W/ the fertility treatment you were doing, your dates should be spot on right? Ahh...so excited for you.

Meme~So glad you heard a strong HB after spotting! Spotting is so scary, but it sound like it was just spotting. I don't know why pregnancy can't be easier. :)
Off the top of my head I don't know what brand doppler I have b/c I am borrowing it from a friend. I heard baby at 10 weeks, and then not again for another week, and then from 13 weeks on I can hear it every day, w/ no problem. Baby is a lot lower than you think. I have this massive bump, and baby isn't even in my bump yet! haha! PLEASE don't freak out if you can't find baby. It's not easy at first b/c baby has so much room to move around and they tend to swim away from the doppler.

Lwood~ your dream and your response cracked me up! I've had a few sex dreams myself...but they were pretty straight and to the point. But do I dare say that sometimes it's not w/ my OH? I don't know who they are! lol...yikes!

Meme~you asked me about my nausea and meds. I could've used some meds weeks 5-9 maybe when I was feeling sick day in and day out. I guess I just feel like "I can handle it, don't be a bother." So, I never called. Right now, when I get sick it's like I"ll be sitting on the couch feeling fine, and then I will stand up and get sick.

So, decided to post a bump pic. Here you have my 14w4d pic. :)

Attachments

• 14w4d.jpg
    14w4d.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 6
Dimples, yes, there is no way I'm further along than we think because they do bloodwork at the beginning of the cycle. I'm excited and freaked out at the same time.

I LOVE the bump pic! Thanks for posting. You're definitely glowing!

Love the bump pic, Janell! :thumbup:

Beverly~ Good luck with TTC! Get back on that horse, girl!!

Mememe~ Awesome news about the HB!! The girl at my work that is also pregnant had horrible cramping and bleeding from week 6-9 but her baby is A-okay! :thumbup: Oh and i have the same doppler as Holly (she makes good recommendations!) I found the HB around 12 weeks, I think? I'd have to go back to my journal and double check. I hear it perfectly all the time now!:happydance:

LB~ Awesome news! I just caught up on your journal.

AFM, GENDER SCAN TODAY~!!!!!! This baby BETTER cooperate this time! I'm so excited but NOT excited to have to drink 32oz of water before hand and HOLD IT!! YIKES! Here I go! Cheers!

I used a doppler. My friend gave me hers to borrow. I haven't used it in a few weeks because I have felt movement every day and I promised myself I would only use it on the days I didn't feel anything because I can tell she doesn't like it when I use it :haha:

I got mine when I was 11 or 12 weeks, can't remember, but I was able to pick up the heartbeat pretty easily without problems.

Happy 8 Weeks!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->