~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Love the bump pic, Janell! :thumbup:

Beverly~ Good luck with TTC! Get back on that horse, girl!!

Mememe~ Awesome news about the HB!! The girl at my work that is also pregnant had horrible cramping and bleeding from week 6-9 but her baby is A-okay! :thumbup: Oh and i have the same doppler as Holly (she makes good recommendations!) I found the HB around 12 weeks, I think? I'd have to go back to my journal and double check. I hear it perfectly all the time now!:happydance:

LB~ Awesome news! I just caught up on your journal.

AFM, GENDER SCAN TODAY~!!!!!! This baby BETTER cooperate this time! I'm so excited but NOT excited to have to drink 32oz of water before hand and HOLD IT!! YIKES! Here I go! Cheers!

lol, thanks! :winkwink: Mandy (PCOSMomtoOne) suggested it to me.. just passing on her pearls of wisdom! :thumbup:

btw.. I wouldn't go overboard on drinking fluid.. I was actually told NOT to drink more than normal :shrug: I think having a decently filled bladder is fine but don't make yourself super uncomfy! :thumbup: Go there early so you can find out earlier :haha:

WOW LB that is one strong number! Is there a possibility of multiples on the horizon you must be over the moon happy!

Massive congratulations!

Lwood your sex dreams are so freaky..tom selleck!!!!

So funny that Tom is the freaky one to you and not the woman in her 50's lol!

I wasn't quite sure who the woman was but tom has to be in his 60's now right???? X

Steph, Lisa is a British woman who is on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Janell, LOVE the bump!

She said the cord was in the way:shrug: I thought she was about to say boy because there was definetly something between the legs, but that must have been what she was seeing.

She was very unpleasant! The whole experience was bad and I wish we would have just waited until our 19 week anatomy scan.:dohh:

Awww sorry about the crappy scan Mrs J at least you got one extra look at your baby though!

Looking good Janell!

Afm- up at 5am for work so thought i would check in yesterday at 12dpo had a bfn on a superdrug 10miu but thought i would test again this morning with my fmu and can see the faintest line this morning. Was having cramps yesterday so that made me think maybe implantation at 12dpo??? Who knows watch this space!!!!

Steph, mega excited for you-pic?
Mrs J, sorry baby was being a pain but least you find out soon at next scan. Did you get some nice pics?

Unfortunately after about 50 attempts i gave up (because i accidently deleted the best one) i hope to have a very obvious line to show off on monday! X

Thanks tweak i do too but i'm trying not to get too excited...a bfp is just the first of many steps i need to make it to a healthy 12 week scan before i get anywhere near sure that this is going to happen for us x

Thanks tweak i do too but i'm trying not to get too excited...a bfp is just the first of many steps i need to make it to a healthy 12 week scan before i get anywhere near sure that this is going to happen for us x

Oh yes, I completely understand. I've thought about it a lot, and even after the 12 week mark I'm still going to be paranoid, with my history. It really does suck sometimes, TTCAL/PAL.

Oh yes i don't think the fear will totally go away but after 12 weeks if i get there i hope to feel comfortable enough to tell a few people.

Here is my pic...its not the best but hopefully you can see my feint line

https://www.canyouseealine.com/view_home_pregnancy_test.php?testID=14812

Oh, Steph! I can see the line! And I doubt it's an evap because it is so thick. I bet it's even darker in person. Please let this be your BFP! And implantation can happen 6-12DPO. Once it happens, you'd have 1-2 days of BFN before it built up enough to show in your urine. So maybe implantation at 10DPOO? Man, I know you are trying not to get ahead of yourself, but please keep us updated!

Thanks so much LB dh annoyingly refuses to see a line as a positive unless its blaringly obvious and in your face!

It is nice and thick as thick as the control line but the palest pink i have ever seen! Glad its not just my eyes deceiving me lol

I can see it too! I see a nice thick line!

I SO hope this is it for you!!

Thanks tweak it all seems so surreal right now! Allowing myself to be a little over the moon right now never know when that or if that will be taken away so might as well enjoy it lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->