~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

FXED FXED FXED!!! Come on sticky beans for everyone!!

Ahhh steph!!! I was thinking of you so went to your journal and left u a wee MSG, then came on here! And wow wow wow!! I can TOTALLY see the line !! It's so beautiful! Hehehe

this is your bfp Hun!! I'm so delighted for you!!! Exciting times ahead honey! And I can't wait to follow your journey!! NOW I need symptoms! Muhahaha

xoxoxo

Ahhh steph!!! I was thinking of you so went to your journal and left u a wee MSG, then came on here! And wow wow wow!! I can TOTALLY see the line !! It's so beautiful! Hehehe

this is your bfp Hun!! I'm so delighted for you!!! Exciting times ahead honey! And I can't wait to follow your journey!! NOW I need symptoms! Muhahaha

xoxoxo

Thank you all so much you really are a great bunch! Up the roller uppers!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Didn't really have symptoms until 5dpo then i had heartburn and felt ill all day
6dpo had stabbing pains in boobs and tingly nipples
7dpo feeling more tired than normal
8dpo felt pretty good
9dpo had bad diarrhoea (did a bb special waiting for the kids to vacate the bathroom :blush: bfn
10dpo really wanted a nap in the afternoon
11dpo more of the same slightly tired but felt good (had great :sex:)
12dpo cramps fuller breasts sore nipples bfn
13dpo today hint of line boobs massive starting to feel i "might be"

Steph, I leave for a few hrs and no way! There is for sure a line on that test, how exciting! I understand that this is tge first step of many but wish you so much luck and love.xxx

Hehe steph loving your symptoms hun!!!!!

Woop woop!!!!! Soo will this be a wee summer baba!!!! I'm a summer baby and always loved having my birthdays in the summer!!! I know I know in gettin way ahead of myself! But I'm so excited for you!!! And if I don't get my bfp this cycle and have a summer baby then I'll live my dreams through you hehehe ;)

:dust: that was me borrowing some of your baby dust! Xoxo

:dust: just for you bb!

I always wanted a summer baby too i've had one in march one november and one december! I think i may be cursing myself in the hot weather next year though! X

meme~ SOOO glad you're ok!!! :hugs: I have a doppler.. HiBebe and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's brought me peace of mind more times than I count.

This is the one I bought..

https://www.healthchecksystems.com/hi_bebe_fetal_doppler_bt200.htm

Oh great holly.... that is the one I am getting... used.. $80 here... the girl won't budge cause it is $120the here in Canada +tax shipping.... I know I couldorder from the USA too but still shipping etc... I will just pay her $80... and be done....
I am only 8 weeks now.. when did u frost hear the hb holly?

I am hoping maybe by 10-11

meme~ I think getting it used is perfectly fine! I received mine @ 8w5d and couldn't find it for awhile... I think I was 11 weeks and something before I finally was sure that I had.. and once you hear it.. you know for sure that's what it is. I've heard of plenty of women finding it around the 9 week mark. I have an anterior placenta which, come to find out, can make it harder to find. :shrug: By 12-13 weeks~ I was able to find it instantly each time.

MeMe I have a Hi Bebe doppler, its fantastic and I use it for reassurance.

Steph - oooooh tentative congrats!!!! Loads of baby vibes!!

Mrs J, what a shame your scan didnt go to plan and baby wasnt playing ball!

LB , YAY for the BFP!

Dimples, LOVELY photo!!

Lwood, loving your dreams, I think you could do worse than Tom Selleck - not bad for an oldie!! Feeling quite left out I dont get any pervy dreams, just having nightmares at the moment!!

And hello to everyone else, been trying to read about 10 pages and remember everything but have failed miserably.

Not a lot to update, have been feeling quite a lot of movement in here now, then panicked as I havent felt much for the last 24 hours but the doppler is giving a good heartbeat. Guess she is just chillin' for a while!

Zomo.. my LO does that A LOT and it always worries me!!! :dohh: I'll go a week where the movement is good and then all of a sudden he'll just have a "relaxed" day and it scares the crapola out of me! THANK GOODNESS for dopplers!!! :thumbup:

Well ladies my test has dried and it is dark enough for dh to acknowledge so i guess i officially can now say i got my :bfp: :happydance:

Amazing!!! Woo hoo!!! :happydance:

Steph, I am so happy for you. Stick, eggy, stick!

Steph... yeah.... omg this is a fantastic month!!!!!

Dimples.. love your bump.. u are gorgeous.

Everyone.. thanks for advice on Doppler.. so glad I found the same one you all have... weird how things like that happen....my hubby is going to pick it up tomorrow night... thinking Iwill have to try to hear once but will hold ofttimes until 10I weeks to really try. No way will it come through at 8 weeks.

I have a friend at 18 weeks I am going to use her as a Guinea pig.

Mrs. J~ So sorry your baby didn't cooperate! :( I'm sure you are so disappointed! Will your next scan be at 19 weeks? I know it sucks waiting another 4 weeks! :(

Steph! Congrats on your BFP!!!! What wonderful news! Keep those BFPs coming ladies!!! :)

Nothing too new w/ me. Anyone else have super sore boobs still? Mine hurt SOOO bad all the time, especially when I take my bra off for the night. Ow! Just when I think I might be getting somewhere w/ this silly MS stuff, it comes back. At least I don't feel sick all the time, and it's more that it sneaks up on me. I feel better right after I :sick:

Well, the bathroom is calling my name to pee. :) I can't get enough of the bathroom I tell you!! I know TMI. :)

Night ladies! Hope everyone is doing well! And thanks everyone for the baby bump compliments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->