~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Dimples, I've started leaving a bra on overnight as it was too painful to remove! You can get lively sleep bras that may help?xxx

Yay Steph!!! Huge congratulations to you!!! :happydance:

The BFPs are starting again!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Quick question.....

Think im finally on my way to getting my smiley face this month after what seems like the longest cycle ever! Taken evening primrose oil this cycle.... Has this caused any of you to ovulate late?? X x

Rachel, never taken primrose buthope you get that + soon.
Scan day for me ladies, team pink or blue should've known in 7 hrs! I can't quite believe I'm past half way really!xxx

Have a wonderful scan cornish! Update us all when you can xxx

morning ladies,hope you are all well??
....good luck with the scan cornish :hugs:
well i bit the bullet & demanded OH 'do' me before work as he fell asleep last night :grr: spent the last 20 mins with my legs up the wall as we are going all out this month...not had a + opk yet but all other signs are there.

its my 1st due date next month so im hoping ill have my :bfp: before then.....FXD!!! xxx

Thanks steph, I've even ironed this morning to try and make morning go quicker!

Moonbeam-brilliant!!! Glad you got some and well done for keeping those legs up!xxx

rachelbubble, I took EPO for a couple of cycles but it made my LP shorter, so I stopped taking it. I don't think it delayed ovulation for me. I really loved what it did for my CM, though!

Steph, congrats again! I am so happy for you.

Cornish, I can't wait to hear what you're having. Good luck!

moonbeam, yay for approaching ovulation, and I hope you catch the eggy!

AFM, I went to a football game with DH yesterday and spent a few hours in the sun. Now I am burned, and I am trying to get rid of this headache. I'm trying to drink lots and rest up today. My main symptom at this point is heartburn.

https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gifhttps://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gif Wonderful news Steph! Congrats!!! https://freesmileyface.net/smiley/happy/happy-cheerleader-130.gif

Cornish~ Good luck! Hope your baby is more cooperative than mine!! :flower:

Dimples~ We go back on Saturday for a (free) repeat scan since that hag couldn't tell the first time. My next doctor u/s is at 19w0d with the doc that did my NT testing. I got back tomorrow for my 16 week checkup, but no u/s :wacko:

Good luck TTC'ers~~ LOTS of baby dust to you all!! :dust: :dust: Catch those eggies!!

Wow,Mrs J you have lots of dates queuing up on your calendar!!

Cornish, come on....tell you what you've got cooking in there...very exciting!!!

Just received a maternity top off ebay. It was misrepresented in the size and is actually a size smaller - still has all the sales labels on it. And it fits! Am not completely sure that it isnt just a very generous top but still, am quite pleased that despite a big bump I may have gone down a dress size during pregnancy!

Also reduced my working hours today from 10 down to 7 which feels soooooo much better :) Still in pj's the minute I get home though!

Ladies, here is my beautiful baby BOY!!!!
https://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k562/Cornish81/3e5e0511.jpg

Scan went brilliantly, lady took ages to get measurements but I thoroughly enjoyed watching him wave at me and wiggle about. Placenta is anterior which is why I'm feeling less so I'm starting to calm a bit now!xxx

Congratulations cornish on your baby boy! How do you feel? Another try for a princess one day maybe lol???

Well ladies i was due a visit from af today i went and bought a tesco hpt and it was a bfn so i had evaps or maybe a chemical. I'm sad it hasn't worked out for me this time but i think i will focus on the next cycle! Bring on the witch!

Oh Steph, I am so sorry, how gutting. Why do our bodies play these horrible games with us? I like your onwards and upwards attitude though, get shot of the witch and kick her arse into next year!

Cornish, yay!! What a lovely photo. The longer they take over the measurements the longer you get to see him for :)

My placenta is anterior too, I started to feel infrequent slight movements at 20 weeks but it was late 21 into 22 weeks that I started to feel her regularly and now at 23 weeks I can feel her a lot more.

Do you have a doppler? That helps with reassurance until you can feel him wriggling about a bit more x

Steph~ Bummer!! Sorry to hear that! So unfair :hugs: Perhaps the test you bought is wrong? (FX!)

Oh no, Steph. I'm so sorry that this last one was a BFN. :hugs: We'll all keep hoping until AF comes.

Thanks ladies.
Steph, no af means there is still hope as there are for sure lines on those other tests. Keeping all crossed for you.

Yes I have a Doppler (thank you again steph!), I live hearing hb but it's def the moving I'm waiting for, the movement is there, just infrequent. Xxx

Oh man, I'm so sorry Steph. I'm keeping my fingers crossed AF stays away, and the BFN was just a fluke :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->