~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Steph I know I saw a line. I don't want to believe you are out...

Cornish, love the photos. So cute!!

I know anterior placenta is supposed to be rare but it seems that almost all of us have one. How odd is that?

Oh steph - what a bummer! you aint out til the fat old hag sings - FXD.
yay for team blue cornish xx
AFM...got a darker opk earlier so im off to drag OH to bed,he has a job to do :rofl:

I def saw a line too so I am hoping your BFN is just a fluke and AF stays away Steph

Congrats on team blue Cornish.

AFM - o'd early this month - cd16 - last month it was cd17, the month before cd 19, so it seems to getting earlier - not that I mind, except that cause I was o 'ing around 19-21 I was waiting to start DTD till later in the cycle so I feel like I nearly (but not quite) missed my window :dohh: This TTC stuff just doesn't get any easier despite the length of time.

Well ladies af isn't here still and i'm now officially late! We will see what happens!

Mouse and moonbeam-good luck!
Steph, I have all crossed that the bfn you got was a crappy test, have you tested again?xxx

No going to give it a couple more days see if af arrives i don't know what to think never got to 16dpo before without af usually on the dot regular!

Well steph I think youre pregnant and had a duffer test.xxx

Well ladies af has arrived today thinking about going to tesco and getting myself some more soy! Lol x

What a cow bag Af is steph, I'm do sorry for those duffer tests. Soy is great in my mind! Xxx

Thank you guys i love you all...bring it on witch lets get serious now!!!!

Thanks tweak i wish you and the other ttcers better luck than i had this month

:dust::dust::dust:

Come on july baby for me!!!!!

Awww steph :hugs: I'm sorry Hun!! But yes roll on July baby and get that summer bubba!!

Cornish soooo lovin your little blue bundle!! Cograts honey!! It's so excitig!!!!

So glad to see everyones doing so well in here!!! Pretty soon those bumps will be turning into real babies and i can't wait to see all the wee bundles of joy and of course I want to hear the BIRTH STORIES!!! Hehhehe

Xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->