~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Awww birth stories can't wait to hear all the gory details lol only joking to all the first timers don't worry we all go back and do it again so its not that bad...!

Aw, Steph! I'm sorry AF showed. That's so messed up! :( I'm glad you've still got loads of positive attitude and I hope that this new cycle brings your BFP! :hugs:

And yes, birth stories are going to be fun!

The birth story is always fine because you are holding a cute bundle but looking back on it I do wonder why Im putting myself through it again. Worth it definately, but also ow!!

Urgh birth stories, am terrified! Every time I get to the birth stuff in the baby book I have to put it down. My colleagues are doing their best to fill me in on horror stories. Gonna have to resign myself to it now, kinda past the point of no return! Am hoping ignorance is bliss!

Urgh birth stories, am terrified! Every time I get to the birth stuff in the baby book I have to put it down. My colleagues are doing their best to fill me in on horror stories. Gonna have to resign myself to it now, kinda past the point of no return! Am hoping ignorance is bliss!

Me too! Midwife at ante natal clinic asked if I had started thinking about birth plan!
I said noooo I'm enjoying shopping at the minute I'll scare myself shitless later!!

Damn that bloody witch, Steph! On words and up words! Come on July babies!!:thumbup:

OMG I'm not ready for birthing stories! And I'm trying to go for a natural water birth:dohh: But it will be excited to hear the stories come January when some of the May roller upper babies start to become due!

We need to keep this going, have some babies due every month! :thumbup:

Son of a biatch Steph... I am so sorry... I never liked that witch AF...

I am not ready to think of giving birth either... I feel like my AF's have been so horrid I deserve an easy birth but I don't know that nature will agree with me. Like Zomo said... we are past the point of no return so it is what it is! Or will be what it will be LOL!

Birth stories.... they are only stories... no worries... once that baby gets to your arms all pain is gone.
however... I can't wait to hear them all... and better yet for these ultrasound black and whites to turn to color real life pics!!!

Steph.. boo on the shi## y old witch!!!

Cornish.... yeah for team blue.... love your pic.. perfect profile.

Steph~sorry AF showed :(

Cornish~congrats on that baby boy!!!!

MrsJ~I hope you find out the sex of your baby soon!!!

So...who all is having their first baby? This is my 2nd baby. With my first I was induced. Even though my blood pressure was stable on medication, my Dr. did not want me to be late. So I was induced at 39 weeks. I was already dilated 2cm and I was having contractions for two days straight every 5 minutes. They didn't really hurt, but I could time them. I think the reason I did not go into labor on my own was b/c Joey's head was snug up near my hip, and wasn't descending down the birth canal like he should. He actually came out with a sideways cone-head!!! I won't tell you ladies anymore as I don't want to scare anyone. But things were pretty intense in there for the 2.5 hours that I pushed! :) Hehe...I know I said I wouldn't say anymore.
Anyway, I would love to go into labor naturally this time. The whole process is SOOO exciting!!! I LOVE baby stories!!!! Is Holly the first due date?

Steph~sorry AF showed :(

Cornish~congrats on that baby boy!!!!

MrsJ~I hope you find out the sex of your baby soon!!!

So...who all is having their first baby? This is my 2nd baby. With my first I was induced. Even though my blood pressure was stable on medication, my Dr. did not want me to be late. So I was induced at 39 weeks. I was already dilated 2cm and I was having contractions for two days straight every 5 minutes. They didn't really hurt, but I could time them. I think the reason I did not go into labor on my own was b/c Joey's head was snug up near my hip, and wasn't descending down the birth canal like he should. He actually came out with a sideways cone-head!!! I won't tell you ladies anymore as I don't want to scare anyone. But things were pretty intense in there for the 2.5 hours that I pushed! :) Hehe...I know I said I wouldn't say anymore.
Anyway, I would love to go into labor naturally this time. The whole process is SOOO exciting!!! I LOVE baby stories!!!! Is Holly the first due date?

Dimples that is a great idea maybe some of the more experienced ladies can post some of their previous birth stories and maybe even some pics of their babies to give the first timers a realistic view of an actual birth etc. I may have a go at this later on!

This is my first so I have no idea what to expect!! I would be very grateful if you already-mummys could share (less scary!) stories so I have at least some idea what I am supposed to do and what everything is supposed to look like! She will be my partner's second child so it is kinda reassuring that he has been through it already but also not reassuring as he ended up hospitalised himself during the first and his only consistent advice he offers is 'dont worry, everyone poos themselves during labour'. Fabulous. Thanks for that. REALLY looking forward to it now.

Zomo not everyone poos themselves in labour if you push on all fours it is a hell of a lot easier and you are unlikely to poo. I am totally unaware if i did a poo while pushing and i can totally assure you that if you do the midwife will remove it discreetly and you will neither know or care about it at the time you will be focussed on pushing that baby out with all your might! I will start doing my birth story for you later today.

Afm- bought my magic soy last night unsure whether to do cd 3-6 or 4-8 right now...any guidance ladies? Going to do 120mg again don't want to churn my ovaries up lol!

Omg that is my biggest fear that I will poo!!

I think I'm lucky that dh will want to be up my end rather than the business end as he is very squeemish so if I do, at least he won't see it!

Ooo I shall get some pics and post story later. Having flu jab shortly-ow.
No pooing from me I have to say!xxx

I had my flu jab last week, arm was sore for days!!

Err no fun Amy, dreading it really as its just tge start of half term so if I feel ill ds will be home and wanting to play!

Yeah it's rough.
I only felt ill for a few hours but after a nap it was over.

Everyone poos during labor :rofl: I think everyone worries about that! I'm *hoping* to have our baby natural in a birthing tub, so I told hubby he may want to get a little fish net, just in case! :rofl:

This is my first baby, so no birth stories here! My sister's first baby was a total piece of cake. Hoping for the same but doubt it will happen!

OK will give my birth stories later... the first was induced the second was fast and furious with one push... oh the fun of stories..... the best part of all of them are the ending.... the gush of everything is coming out... pressure leaving...( better than the best poo of Your life) pain isis immediately gone baby in arms.... ahhhhhh.... well worth it....

My stories will come later!!!... fun.... oh and no worries about the poo.... I fretted over this for months... I guess I did a tiny bit with my first and nothing with my second.... not a big deal.. I never even knew at the time.

Oh yes, pooping during labor.... It's my biggest fear too, especially because DH, MIL, and my mom will all be in the darn room with me.... I honestly don't care if my mom or DH sees it, but I don't want my cow of a MIL to see it.... I don't want her seeing my cooter or anything else for that matter, but DH wants her there, and so I've been vetoed. I just hope that if and when I poo, someone is there to wipe it up SUPER fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->