~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Good luck Beverly!!!!!!

Fat and breathless here too, been eating waaaay too much chocolate!! Nice and swollen too! :wacko:

How's everyone?

awwww thanks ladies....i resisted the urge to buy tests when i did my online shop as id rather wait for the :witch: than see a :bfn: & with my record of shitty lines i just dont want to go down that road again!!!
im annoyed i let myself think for a second that i might just be this month....anyway if im not ill be taking december off TTC as i need a break.

hope everyone else is doing ok?? :flower: xxx

Hey girls.. just checking in... I still have not made my new journal.. boo me... I am not sure I am ready for a pregnancy journal and I guess the ttc journal should be stopped at 12 weeks...

I am 14 weeks now.. yahoo... I go for another ultrasound on Tuesday... I am really hoping to find out gender... fingers crossed..

My hubby is all about a boy.. my girls want another sister.. I am inbetween.. I will be happy either way.. : ) I jsut want to know.. i really want to know all is ok too.. my 12 week scan was prefectly fine but it is hard not to worry.

Hope all is good with everyone else.. I have not caught up for a couple weeks... I will go though on my phone later. cheerio!

Thanks Tweak.. look at that I am a lemon.. Sweet!! : )
I remember seeing I think it was dimples one day at the lemon stage adn I just wished to be there... now I am .. Yahoo... I am goign to try to stop worrying soon.
Maybe after Tuesdays ultrasound.

Great tO hear you are well mememe, hope us goes smoothly and you start believing and enjoying.

Moonbeam, fxd.

Ooo chocolates!!! I've eaten so many tubs that were meant for Christmas! Weighed myself and am almost at +1 stone which I'm happy ish with, just hope I don't add too much more! Must start swimming once a week.

Got a question for you all, how far along do you think I need to be to park in parent spaces at shops? Normally I have ds with me so I don't think about it but today I did a big food shop without him so I parked in a normal space. I struggled to get out of the car without smacking the door and getting the trolley across the carpark was really hard. Is it cheeky to park in them now?? Opinions appreciated.xx

You are showing so go for it. Wish we had them here!! (Unless they are different from expecting mother spaces?)

hi ladies!
Apparently, I haven't been on here in a little while!

Meme~can't believe you are 14 weeks already! That's awesome! Hope your scan goes well!

Littlebird~how are the twinkies treating you?

Moombeam~good luck with that spotting!!! Hope it's fantastic news for you!

I've been pretty breathless as well...and I'm not having any problems putting on weight! Butterfingers and Baby Ruth's taste FANTASTIC!

Nothing really new to report here...been on my feet all day, so they hurt now. I got some Christmas decorations up, did a bunch of laundry, got my xmas dishes out and had to rinse them all off, spot-cleaned the floor...yeah, got a lot done but my feet and back are paying for it now. To make matters more interesting, our water heater has been broken since Friday. Tomorrow we have a guy coming to hopefully fix it.

Hope everyone is well!

Got a question for you all, how far along do you think I need to be to park in parent spaces at shops? Normally I have ds with me so I don't think about it but today I did a big food shop without him so I parked in a normal space. I struggled to get out of the car without smacking the door and getting the trolley across the carpark was really hard. Is it cheeky to park in them now?? Opinions appreciated.xx

There are some shopping centers here that have expectant mom parking. I think it's totally fine to use it during the 3rd tri, I felt the need to sit more later in the pregnancy, and so it makes sense that you'd want to walk a shorter distance and reduce the time you have to push the cart. The doctor is going to want me to seriously take it easy between 24-30 weeks. He hasn't said bed rest, but he said only do the things that are necessary. So I will be more careful about parking close and walking less during that time.

Littlebird~how are the twinkies treating you?

I've been pretty breathless as well...and I'm not having any problems putting on weight! Butterfingers and Baby Ruth's taste FANTASTIC!

Nothing really new to report here...been on my feet all day, so they hurt now. I got some Christmas decorations up, did a bunch of laundry, got my xmas dishes out and had to rinse them all off, spot-cleaned the floor...yeah, got a lot done but my feet and back are paying for it now. To make matters more interesting, our water heater has been broken since Friday. Tomorrow we have a guy coming to hopefully fix it.

Hope everyone is well!

They're keeping me sick most of the time, which means that I haven't been too worried about how they're doing! I've got to schedule my 12-week scan tomorrow!

I wish candy tasted good to me. All my favorite foods are turning me off at the moment. :(

Don't do too much! I hope your water heater gets fixed quickly. I can't imagine getting by without one!

Great tO hear you are well mememe, hope us goes smoothly and you start believing and enjoying.

Moonbeam, fxd.

Ooo chocolates!!! I've eaten so many tubs that were meant for Christmas! Weighed myself and am almost at +1 stone which I'm happy ish with, just hope I don't add too much more! Must start swimming once a week.

I would say if you are struggling in a normal space then definitely park in a mother and child spot it is what they are there for. I can see no one having a problem with an obviously pregnant lady using one. I hate people who park in those spaces without kids or bump. Around here its mostly "Disabled" persons well those with a badge who park whereever they like even though there are millions of disabled spaced and about 10 parent and child spots here!!!! Grrrrr

Janell I was just thinking about you last night.
Glad to hear you are doing well!

Cornish- I say park away... i know of a couple not preggo (chubby) people who use them on a regular basis.. drives me nuts but if they can use them you can too.. that is what they are inteded for... who would ever question anyway!! Walk proud mama!!

i forgot to tell you all.. I told my girls.. yeah!! We were very non chalant.. my 3 year old came runnign to me the next day.. I did not think she even paid attention and she gave my belly a hug and said Baby in your belly mommy!! It was super cute!
My oldest has been drawing babies all year in school.. I found out at parent teacher. She even drew a baby making machine.. it looked like an ultrasound.. lol. Cute but meant it was time to tell... My oldest is kindergarden and almost 6.. she still has had a rough go at the loss of our last pregnancy buy she is really!!! really!!! HappY now!!!!
It was time to tell them and I believe now everything will be ok... I just need to keep reassuring myself that... and forget about jinxing myself if i believe.

Oh and my thing is candies lately.. the ones covered in sour sugar.. grapes, watermelons, peaches.. our local store sells them by a mix bag full.. 3 lbs or something.. I think i have eaten 1/2 a bag so far tonight.. LOL
I am down about 6 lbs at this point bc I eat very little portions and mostly healthy bc bad for me foods do not sit well... I am finally coming out of the sickness though... hense the candies !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I shall park proudly! Thanks ladies.
Meme, great news on telling your girls.
Think Han is our first due, closely follwed by holly! Not long!!!

Hey ladies,

Glad everyone is getting on ok, sounds like lots of sweet cravings are going on. Not for me anymore, found out yesterday I have gestational diabetes :(

I was only very slightly over the glucose limit (by 0.2) but it means 10 weeks of daily blood testing, diet etc. On the plus sides at least I wont plough on xmas weight and I will get to see baby again as we will now get more scans!

Aw zomo that's rough about the diabetes!
Do you get a growth scan then?

How long did your results take to come through?
I've not heard anything yet do I guess mine was ok??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->