~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

To all the UK ladies don't know if you might be interested in this.....

https://m.tesco.com/mt/direct.tesco.com/q/R.208-2140.aspx

A £90 highchair for £22!!*

Thank you for that link Woody, have just bought one, mega bargain!

Our Tums aren't the best in taste but my reflux gets so bad I start to cough and choke o I chomp down the Tums and drink some water and it's okay. Funny though because it is water that makes the heartburn the worst

It looks like we might not get these after all!

It was my cousin who told me about it and apparently tesco have text her today saying they have never stocked this item and she will be refunded.

Looks like someone has made a mistake and now tesco are trying to squirm out of it!

I haven't received a message yet so we shall see!

It was my cousin who told me about it and apparently tesco have text her today saying they have never stocked this item and she will be refunded.

Looks like someone has made a mistake and now tesco are trying to squirm out of it!

Ah rubbish!

Ah rubbish!

Got a text cancelling it today, oh well!!

Been to see midwife, baby is still measuring a week and a half bigger than she should be, grrr. Been watching the local hospital birthing centre vid on youtube, looks v nice, hoping to pass the diabetes test on monday and keeping fingers crossed everything progresses ok so I can use it. Makes the normal delivery suite look pretty horrid in comparison!

Been to see midwife, baby is still measuring a week and a half bigger than she should be, grrr. Been watching the local hospital birthing centre vid on youtube, looks v nice, hoping to pass the diabetes test on monday and keeping fingers crossed everything progresses ok so I can use it. Makes the normal delivery suite look pretty horrid in comparison!

Fingers crossed you can use the birthing centre!!! One of the main reasons I'm having mine at home is because I wouldn't be allowed to use the midwife led unit - silly policy but there you go.

What does the diabetes test involve?

As far as I am aware it is going to the hospital early, having a blood test, being given a sugary drink and being asked to wait for a couple of hours then having another blood test to measure the glucose in it? I may have got that wrong though as they just sent an appointment rather than any info on what it actually involves!

For my first I deffo want to be at the hospital but the birthing centre is a home from home type environment, hoping for that with a water birth. But got to be between 37 weeks - 10 days overdue with no general pregnancy risk complications so we have a way to go yet before I can get my hopes up too much! Am being referred to physio by my midwife too as I hyper extend which means that I have always had very flexible joints. Now I am having problems with my hips overnight and whenever I lie down in one position for a long time as I get real tightening around the pubic bone area but when I move positions the hips pop really loudly and are quite painful - think pregnancy has aggravated my already floppy joints!

Zomo- pretty good description of the test take reading material! Boring :haha: hope you get your wish for the mw led unit my best bieth was on one of those. Oh and i know they say to sit still but if you keep wriggling your toes or something it can help to keep a borderline result down which is what i wished i had done as mine was 0.2 above what it should have been

thank you Steph, my friend has told me its really boring too!! Will take a book and will wriggle all morning!!

Hello SA, hope you are doing well.
How are the roller uppers!
I'm fat and breathless!
Xxx

Fat and breathless here too. :haha:

Also... I ate too many chocolates so now feel a bit queasy. Will I EVER learn??

Fat and breathless as well. I was apologising for my mouth breathing at lunch lol!

Ladies in the UK, I am looking for this shower curtian for SD. Do you happen to have it in a store over there?

https://shop.sanrio.com/hello-kitty-shower-curtain/91251-201106,default,pd.html

Layne when I clicked that link it only showed the website not the curtain xx

Layne when I clicked that link it only showed the website not the curtain xx

It is a hello kitty shower curtain called "Bloom" I think I am SOL

https://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g447/LWoodphotos/91251-201106_650x560.jpg

awwww Layne my DD would love that...!!!
anyway....8dpo & had light pink spotting!!!! ive spotted before but never this early:shrug: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->