~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hey ladies,

Glad everyone is getting on ok, sounds like lots of sweet cravings are going on. Not for me anymore, found out yesterday I have gestational diabetes :(

I was only very slightly over the glucose limit (by 0.2) but it means 10 weeks of daily blood testing, diet etc. On the plus sides at least I wont plough on xmas weight and I will get to see baby again as we will now get more scans!

Aww zomo that happend exactly to me i was 0.2 over if you need any advice etc feel free to pm me or ask away.

Zomo, sorry to hear that but great news about another peek! Does everyone get this test? Or does it come from having something unusual in pee sample?x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QgAmBQ2QvQ
i dont know if many of you ladies have heard of Ed Sheeran??? young British singer/songwriter.....ive just downloaded his album & there is a song on it called small bump.....have a listen on youtube its breathtakingly beautiful!! xxx

Zomo, sorry to hear that but great news about another peek! Does everyone get this test? Or does it come from having something unusual in pee sample?x

I was tested as my brother is diabetic, am not sure if its routine or not if there are no risk factors to make it more likely.

Thanks Steph I will harass you with questions, I have got to go to the hospital later where they will explain it all to me. Booked it in work time so at least I will get a couple of hours off :)

Woody, my hospital got back to me same day as the test, they said they give results within 48 hours by phone but only if there is a problem, otherwise I wouldnt hear back.

Oh Zomo... that is not great news.. but u have a learning curve ahead and like everything else you will push on through... us women do carry forward don't we? Yeah for more scans... I feel the same I have to be on blood thinners etc but I do get extra scans so it evens the load. Hang in there. I am aware of diabetes info and handling of it bit I am not one to ask questions to.. not an expert by any means.

I am waiting for my scan now... the doc or his secretary are not here... hummm... did I mix up dates?
Hoping he might just be around the corner in delivery... she is not usually around anyway... I don't get her job.. slack I think. Whatever.. to each their own... I think I would keel over if I had a slack job... I can hardly think at mine. :)

Oh time pass please...... 15 more minutes.

Are you finding out pink or blue meme? Hope your appt goes well.xx

Congrats, mememe! I am so jealous, and so happy for you!

Congratz MEME!!!!!!

Zomo, I am sorry about the diabetes. I am glad they caught it though!

Here are the pics... he gave me my pics from last week too.. The ones I forgot to ask for but they are boring now compared to these ones... : )
I love the wave!!!

Attachments

• Baby Girl.jpg
    Baby Girl.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Waving to Mommy.jpg
    Waving to Mommy.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 3
Wow, amazing! I am always blown away when I see the spine and the perfect little hand bones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->