~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Urgh have had the day from hell. Got up early as had to de-matt my bunny with diarrhoea, then went to work, my boss failed to risk assess an appointment properly (despite me raising my concerns beforehand and being told to just get one with it) which ended up with me, 8 months pregnant and a colleague with back problems shut in a room with a crazed man with mental health issues, shouting and crying at us saying that he is going to kill himself and us considering needing to section him, followed by taking one of my pet hedgehogs to the vet to be told that £100 later, it is probably a bleak outlook and if he is no better in 3-4 days he needs to be put to sleep. Came home to an empty house as OH is staying away with family in another county tonight. Could do with downing a bottle of wine but am making do with Vimto and lemonade in a wine glass to pretend its Rose wine!!

Aww zomo sounds like a rough day! :( poor hedgehog! Is it old?

I don't know if you've already told us but what do you do for a living? Sounds intense! When you starting your mat leave?

Xx :hugs:

Awe poor little hedgehog.
Sorry about work. Glad you are safe.

I dont know how old my hoggle is, at least 2.5 years old as I have had him that long. Took the vet ages to find what was probably wrong with him - and even now its just a guess! Poor thing, just checked on him and thought he was dead, thankfully not.

I am a police officer, am used to dealing with grief, violence and mental health issues - but when in full uniform!! Not when 8 months pregnant and with no kit!!

Was a sucky, sucky day. May have a bath and early bed and write the day off!

Leave starts on 11th Jan, 2 weeks leave then maternity leave. NOT SOON ENOUGH!!!! Feels like FOREVER away!

ZoMO...very almost nearly there :hugs: hoping your hedgehog is ok :hugs:

Been ages since I've been on this thread...hope everyone is doing ok :flower:

XxX

Hey ladies!! Not been on here for ages but im happy to see everyones pregnancies are doing well!! Looking forwards to seeing the pics of your babies in 2012!!

Little note just to say thanks for all you support over the year, i know ive been absent off here for a while as im still TTC but always read and check up on you all!! Hope you all have fantastic Christmas's and even better 2012's!!! x x

Thanks Rachel, merry Christmas and hope 2012 brings you your bfp xxxxxxx

hey ladies...hope you all have a merry crimbo...ive just got the best present .....two lines!!!! :bfp:!!!!!!
its early days & im praying this little seed wants to hang around....xxx

Congrats MB :happydance:

I also wanted to say thank you to everyone for all of their support to me and to each other. It hasn't been the easiest year for any of us and some more than others have had a really crappy year.

Love to you all and hope you have a lovely Christmas day

XxX

hey ladies...hope you all have a merry crimbo...ive just got the best present .....two lines!!!! :bfp:!!!!!!
its early days & im praying this little seed wants to hang around....xxx

Congratulations MB! :happydance:

Hi! I'm baaaaack!

I don't know if you ladies remember me from the May Roll Up thread, but my DH and I took some time off from TTC this summer while we dealt with some family drama. Well, last week we got the best early Christmas present EVER!!!!!

Needless to say, we are thrilled. I wasn't temping, peeing on sticks, or anything. We just did it the old-fashioned way I guess. :blush: Never thought I would have this wonderful surprise!! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 3
Hi! I'm baaaaack!

I don't know if you ladies remember me from the May Roll Up thread, but my DH and I took some time off from TTC this summer while we dealt with some family drama. Well, last week we got the best early Christmas present EVER!!!!!

Needless to say, we are thrilled. I wasn't temping, peeing on sticks, or anything. We just did it the old-fashioned way I guess. :blush: Never thought I would have this wonderful surprise!! Merry Christmas, everyone!

Congratulations hun!!! Merry Christmas xx

Moombeam~Congrats!!!
Mercedes~ Congrats to you too!

What wonderful news. Hope everyone had a very merry christmas! My morning sickness has been back w/ vengence the last two days, so I guess even though I've felt like crap, at least I'm not putting on the lbs! :)

These BFPs are making me cry! I am so happy for you both! Merry Christmas!!!!

Congratulations mercedes theres a lot to be said about the old fashioned approach!

Hello ladies. Long time no see!! Hope you've all had a lovely Christmas. I've had a break from BnB - partly because I was too busy and partly because I would read about things that then made me fret about my pregnancy so it was easier to stay away and be in blissful ignorance! I'm now on annual leave for 3 weeks until my mat leave starts - so glad to be finished as getting really tired and some nausea as well as dizziness! Blood pressure not always behaving itself either. Anyway 5 weeks to go - eek - where did the time go??

Thank you all for your support over the last year. I wouldn't have got through the MC and TTCAL without you all :) You are an amazing group of ladies with such strength and courage. Congrats to those with new BFPs and lots and lots of :dust: to those TTC. And to those baking their babies - not long now for quite a few of us xx

HUGE congratulations to Moonbeam and Mercedes!!!! I am so happy for you both, really. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->