• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Congrats on the little blue bundle sweet angel!! x x

I hope you feel better soon Zomo!! x x

morning ladies hope you are well.......

say a prayer for me today if you would,after a small bleed on monday evening i went to EPU on tues to find out if babybozzy was no more.....they didnt find anything on scan & my bloods were not doubling so im expectng bad news.....
i am due for retests today so i will know later if my pregnancy is failing.

ive not got past the 6wk mark previously so that in itself is something to cling on to......
much love
B xxxx

In my thoughts moonbeam, I hope you get some great news. :hugs:

I'm sorry mb i know how hard this 6 week mark is :hugs:

Let us know how it goes and i really hope you get good news

SA - Congrats on team :blue:

Zomo - Hope you're feeling better.

MB - Thinking of you :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well :flower:

right so i went to EPAU this morning & they called me in for a chat first as they had written on my notes that i had a 'pregnancy in unknown location' they explained the possibility of ectopic which has been on my mind also.....

sent me for another (tv) scan & there was a small gestational sac!!!! so defo not ectopic (phew!!!!)
there was no signs of any unusual bleeding or fluid so they seemed happy enough for now.
i am awaitng the results of my bloods this afternoon & they would like an increase of at least 50% but as long as nothing happens between now & next week they want to re scan me next Thurs......

hang in there little fighter xxxx

Phew! Hope everything continues to develop normally for you mb i know the first few weeks there is so much variation with what you will see on any particular date from lmp (if that is accurate).

Thoughts and prayers with you :flower:

Aw moonbeam, I'm so glad they found the sac in the right place and things are looking good for now. I am hoping that the beta levels increase and you get nothing but good news! Keep fighting, baby! :hugs:

Mb, that's lovely news.xx

Roller upper number 2 is on the way-come on holly!!!xxx

So happy to hear some good news, Moonbeam. Keeping you in my thoughts.

So excited for Holly!

morning ladies hope you are well.......

say a prayer for me today if you would,after a small bleed on monday evening i went to EPU on tues to find out if babybozzy was no more.....they didnt find anything on scan & my bloods were not doubling so im expectng bad news.....
i am due for retests today so i will know later if my pregnancy is failing.

ive not got past the 6wk mark previously so that in itself is something to cling on to......
much love
B xxxx
Awe, hun, I'm so sorry. Saying a prayer for you :hugs:

Our second roller upper has arrived! Welcome baby Grant. Wel done holly.xxxx

fabulous news "congratulations" hope holly & baby grant are both well....xxx

Moombeam~how are you doing? I'm glad that things are going okay as of now! I hope things will continue to be a healthy progression for that little peanut! Ugh...such a scary time! hang in there!

thanks Janell :flower: yes very scary....(6wk 3d) & babybozzy is hanging in there.

im at the hospital again today at 1030am...the conultant rang me back yesterday afternoon after going over my notes & said that because my numbers were on the up & the rise WAS over 50%(i didnt think it was but hey what do i know??!!!) they would like to monitor things.

praying there is another little increase today....if so & its enough then i will still have my scan on thurs........

hope everyone else is well......
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"