~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

sthorp1179,

So glad your little one is doing better!

Just a flying visit to say :wave: and send some :hugs: and :dust: to all of you....

I WILL be back here soon but just struggling with an evil cold coupled with the nausea and need my SLEEP!

https://www.tcoyf.com/forums/t/2115.aspx

Great site for tww!x

Good evening ladies....

Glad theres lots here in the 2WW..... Im just hoping for the temp rise now!!

Quick question...how long are OPKs supposed to stay positive for? I used a clearblue digi this morning at 5.30am and it was positive...just done another now and its negative! Not really drunk that much this afternoon or been to the loo so a bit worried now it was false. It was positive for 3 days last cycle!!

Cornish and Littlebird...what dpo are you?? Have you finished with the bding??

Hi Holly...how you doing??

All other ladies im looking forwards to getting to know you and your bumps on here!!! :haha:

x x x

:hi: I'm doing ok my dear! Trucking along.. still hoping and praying that it all still goes well!

I agree with Mrs. Hjo- your surge can be gone in a day- I've read in as little as 6 hours honestly. My surges always fluctuated too- December it was like POOF! gone! Then March I had a surge for 36 hours! It's not something you can really predict! :shrug:

I hope you're doing well! Congrats on the + OPK.. can't wait to see your :bfp: !

Hmm 2dpo and crazy symptom list already! Book me a space in that clinic ladies, I need my head checked, here's so far- mega sore nipples, really hot skin to the touch, lots of watery cm, gassy to the point of being male.
Someone make me feel better and say they felt something early?!?

Good evening ladies....

Glad theres lots here in the 2WW..... Im just hoping for the temp rise now!!

Quick question...how long are OPKs supposed to stay positive for? I used a clearblue digi this morning at 5.30am and it was positive...just done another now and its negative! Not really drunk that much this afternoon or been to the loo so a bit worried now it was false. It was positive for 3 days last cycle!!

Cornish and Littlebird...what dpo are you?? Have you finished with the bding??

Hi Holly...how you doing??

All other ladies im looking forwards to getting to know you and your bumps on here!!! :haha:

x x x

Rachel, I'm at 6DPIUI. I typically have 3 days of positives as well, but I just consider ovulation 12-36 hours after the first one. Plus, with temping and checking CM, it becomes pretty clear what's going on. I think I'd continue BDing if I were you just in case, but you may be in the 2WW very soon! I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Cornish, my symptoms started early around 2-3DPO. You're not crazy!

Hmm 2dpo and crazy symptom list already! Book me a space in that clinic ladies, I need my head checked, here's so far- mega sore nipples, really hot skin to the touch, lots of watery cm, gassy to the point of being male.
Someone make me feel better and say they felt something early?!?

I thought I was crazy too but I got my BFP.
Let my dog come over. If she sits on your lap, you are pregnant :)

hi everyone,
well i am 9dpo and am feeling sick as a dog, nauseous, no sore BBs which is not like me before AF
Took an IC this evening - BFN (but cant hold my pee for 4 hours!)

If i dont get my BFP i will be going to the docs to see why i am getting this nausea and food aversions after O as it is rank and feels like MS
fingers crossed
xxx

Oh wow, you're getting really close! I hope your tests show up positive soon!

hi everyone,
well i am 9dpo and am feeling sick as a dog, nauseous, no sore BBs which is not like me before AF
Took an IC this evening - BFN (but cant hold my pee for 4 hours!)

If i dont get my BFP i will be going to the docs to see why i am getting this nausea and food aversions after O as it is rank and feels like MS
fingers crossed
xxx

I got mine at 9DPO!! GL to you!!

I've heard that about dogs and cats lwood, they are great at sensing things. Thanks to you and hjo for making me feel more sane.
3dpo and nauseous thismorning with terrible back ache.
Please be my bfp!!
Ducktales, don't give up yet, egg may still be floating around.x

Hi guys

Thanks for everyones concern, henry is back home now and has made a speedy recovery, just working on regaining my sleep and catching up on you lot you bunch of chatterboxes :haha: i've been reading and replying for an hour now and i'm going to have to take a breakfast and pee break! :rofl:

Glad you're all doing well happy :sex: to all those around ov, and those in the tww I wish patience and sanity.

:hugs: to everyone

BB, I'd def tell line manager and get some easier time at work, 11hr shifts sound horrendous! Are you a nurse? Sorry that I dint know as sure you've mentioned it.

Crc, I'm 'planning' on not testing! :haha: will wait until I'm late and see how long I go after that, would just love it if I could be a bit more relaxed and refrain from poas. Don't think I'm up for seeing a bfn, think af would be easier to handle. I'll prob change my mind by 12 dpo though!

LB, no rest for me, had classes all day and now cooking dinner and staring at my ironing pile! I will be going to bed early tonight though as it's OH gym night!

I love all the symptoms, pregnancy and twws! They are a great read and make me feel more sane!
Xx

I know i have promised my dh that I would not test til af is due...so either I will wake up and af will be here or I will test on June the 25th..... only time will tell... i have been staying busy to refrain from testing or even thinking of testing:wacko:

And def. agree im not up for a bfn after taking clomid, doing the trigger shot and my first time IUI.... trying to keep the pma right now! only 9 days to go!

Hello ladies :hi:

Been MIA a bit as feeling dreadful! Very nauseous but no vomiting. Also so exhausted I've been in bed at 6.30 at night but I'm not complaining if all this means a strong stick bean this time.

Will be back more hopefully in the next few days as got some time off work and will have some energy to natter.

Hello to everyone and to those new to join us and congrats to those with BFPs xx

Hope you feel better soon! :flower:

Steph - if this is a true positive the soy has brought me forward 9 days in my cycle!! Result!!! Hows your little one doing?? x x

hooray for Soy, I'd get bding rachel, Henry is home now, feeling much better and hopefully well on the road to total recovery, thank you all for your concern :flower:

glad Henry is home! take care of yourself as well!:flower:

Good morning lovelies!

How is everyone today?

I POAS again because I don't "feel" pregnant but I still have a BFP (It was actually DH's suggestion)

I am trying to resist the urge to look at those sites (like Gerber) and read about how my baby is growing today. I am so scared to get so attached just yet.

Sending love and dust to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->