~~The May 2011 Roller Uppers~~

Hey everyone!!
How are we all feeling today?

Sthorp I hope your LO is feeling better.... :hugs:

Today...I feel a bit meh....can't describe...my boobs are a bit sore...feeling just tired.....start back to work tomorrow and I'm dreading it!!! I was in for 6 hrs yesterday and it was soooo slow....I seriously couldnt concentrate.....
My normal day is 11 hrs,,,so as you can imagine I'm not looking forward to that! lol

I don't know whether to tell my immediate line manager yet....I know if I do he'll let me take things easy..... ;)
But at the same time I dont really want to tell him...
Mmm decisions....

Hubby and I are going into town to buy our first baby books....so excited.....
Hope your all doing well and I'll update you later
Xoxo

Well 4dpiui today..... will be testing on Sat. june 25th... so 10 more days to go.... woke up today and have a headache. had some dreams early this morning. but other than that trying to stay busy in the 2ww. How is everyone else doing in the 2ww? when will everyone be testing?

Praying for all you ladies you got your BFP's H&H 9 months ladies! :)

Oh you are so lucky! I'm hoping my MIL will want to help, if we have a girl she will for sure! :haha:

I hope my MIL stays far far away LOL!

yeah, when dh and I get our BFP I def. agree that MIL needs to stay far far away!! mine is evil and I dont want her to rub off on my sweet child.lol.... :haha:

Oh you are so lucky! I'm hoping my MIL will want to help, if we have a girl she will for sure! :haha:

I hope my MIL stays far far away LOL!

yeah, when dh and I get our BFP I def. agree that MIL needs to stay far far away!! mine is evil and I dont want her to rub off on my sweet child.lol.... :haha:

My MIL is as sweet as pie and would do anything for anyone. The only draw back is she isn't good about rules. She lets my DH's nephews do and eat whatever they want when they visit. I tell her not to feed my dogs people food and what does she do?

But all in all I got lucky! I love her to death :flower:

i was determined to hold out until Ovulation and ive done it!! Smiley face this morning and already woken my OH up at 5.30am for some BDing!!! Ha!! The BD marathon commences.......

Hi, rachelbubble! Good to hear that ovulation is coming soon! :happydance:

Rachel~ welcome to the 2WW!

I haven't decided when I'm going to test.. Trying to hold out as long as I can but I'm thinking on father's day would be reasonable.. I'll be 11DPO, not too scared of a BFN. :coffee: (so I say now..)

Zero symptoms today thus far. Same old twinges I've been having. Had some cramping last night. I was super tired last night though! I laid down on the couch to read my book and fell asleep from 7-8:30! I went into the bedroom and DH was fast asleep too! I never nap during the week, ever. I had my running clothes on as we were "supposed" to go jogging. oops.. :dohh: Then I went straight to bed after washing up and was asleep before 10.

Cornish -- sorry to hear you're tired after a long night! I hope you get a chance to rest some.

Babybaba -- 11 hours sounds like a long work day even when you're not pregnant. While pregnant it sounds like torture! I think you should tell because you need to be able to take care of yourself and your little poppyseed!

Andrea, I just copied this from my journal so you can post it here...

1DPO - Present: An abundance of milky, creamy CM.
1DPO - Present: Awful headaches.
3DPO - Present: Hollow, hungry, nauseous when hungry, feeling CONSTANTLY, increased apatite.
3DPO - Present: Very low energy, sleeping in, taking naps, no drive to go to the gym, mind feeling foggy.
3DPO - Present: Bitchy, irritable, annoyed with DH over little things, don't want to be touched.
3DPO - Present: Just an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant, having a lot of the same symptoms I had last time.
5DPO - Present: Noticed I had to pee a lot, and was overly thirsty for water, and the pee had a strong smell to it.
5DPO - Made crab cakes, and the smell made me sick, couldn't finish eating them, threw it up.
5DPO - 6DPO: Gassy, passing wind a lot.
6DPO: Implantation Dip on Basal Body Chart!!!!!!
6DPO - Present: Weird tinges, sharp pains in ovaries, low back, pelvic region (this is on and off).
6DPO - Present: NAUSEA. Nauseous most of the day, especially when hungry, feeling sick in the car... feeling my heart beating in my chest...
6DPO -Present: Craving chips and salsa, and crunchy chicken tacos.
9DPO: Almost threw up my milk and cereal in the morning. Burped, and milk came up in my mouth. Yuck.
9DPO: Noticing a lot of smells. Old lady in line next to me smelled old and smelly. Sewage smells on my walk last night. Funky oder in the kitchen sink last night that DH didn't smell.
9DPO: Two negative tests.
10DPO: One very faint positive on a FRER. Low backache. Headache. Feeling kinda nauseous after forcing myself to eat cereal and milk.

Holly and Lwood...need your EDD and symptoms :winkwink:

Flying visit :hugs: to all

XxX

my EDD is Jan 21st.. I did post my symptoms- or lack thereof- :haha: let me skim thru and find it!

here ya go~

https://www.babyandbump.com/general/632748-may-2011-roller-uppers-22.html

Hello ladies :hi:

Been MIA a bit as feeling dreadful! Very nauseous but no vomiting. Also so exhausted I've been in bed at 6.30 at night but I'm not complaining if all this means a strong stick bean this time.

Will be back more hopefully in the next few days as got some time off work and will have some energy to natter.

Hello to everyone and to those new to join us and congrats to those with BFPs xx

Everyone is symptom spotting!! My boss laughed at me today, he whispered 'hows it going? is it sticking this time?' and I said 'well I feel pretty rough, so I am really happy!!' - I am welcoming feeling poorly as it means the bean is still kicking out beany vibes!!

Not got many interesting symptoms today, a couple of twinges but nothing to write home about, starving every few hours, very tired but 7am starts with 9 hour shifts do that to me anyway - pregnant or not, just felt a bit grim this morning, fleeting nausea, the only new thing is more noticeable blue veins in my boobs and around the nipples.

BB, I'd def tell line manager and get some easier time at work, 11hr shifts sound horrendous! Are you a nurse? Sorry that I dint know as sure you've mentioned it.

Crc, I'm 'planning' on not testing! :haha: will wait until I'm late and see how long I go after that, would just love it if I could be a bit more relaxed and refrain from poas. Don't think I'm up for seeing a bfn, think af would be easier to handle. I'll prob change my mind by 12 dpo though!

LB, no rest for me, had classes all day and now cooking dinner and staring at my ironing pile! I will be going to bed early tonight though as it's OH gym night!

I love all the symptoms, pregnancy and twws! They are a great read and make me feel more sane!
Xx

Good evening ladies....

Glad theres lots here in the 2WW..... Im just hoping for the temp rise now!!

Quick question...how long are OPKs supposed to stay positive for? I used a clearblue digi this morning at 5.30am and it was positive...just done another now and its negative! Not really drunk that much this afternoon or been to the loo so a bit worried now it was false. It was positive for 3 days last cycle!!

Cornish and Littlebird...what dpo are you?? Have you finished with the bding??

Hi Holly...how you doing??

All other ladies im looking forwards to getting to know you and your bumps on here!!! :haha:

x x x

Steph - if this is a true positive the soy has brought me forward 9 days in my cycle!! Result!!! Hows your little one doing?? x x

Rachel, it's possible to have a short surge... I can get a positive in the morning, but by the afternoon or evening it's negative again... So everyone woman is different, and some may get a surge for 3 days or just a few hours! Good luck.

Good afternoon all!

I was feeling completely non-pregnant this morning but right now I feel nauseous and my chest hurts. I just took my new progesterone suppository so maybe that is why??

I am also BMing more (TMI), super hot (from summer maybe?) and my allergies are the worst they've ever been.

Here is my list:

1 DPO: Maybe 2 DPO I feel no sleepier than usual. No pains. I was very hungry last night. Weepy, mild cramping, headache, slept all night on top of the covers with fan on low (which I never do).
12 DPO First day of missed period. Slightly crampy. Was given free samples for Crinone since my progesterone lvls were low. Dog is up my butt watching me like a hawk. I hope baby is okay. Left work early because I was crying like a baby.
13 DPO crampy, tired and bloated. Not sure if it is from the Crinone or the baby. Found out my HGC lvls are rising as they should. Was prescribed (homemade by Ponder’s) progesterone since the pharmacy does carry Crinone.

EDIT to add: I have had CM the whole time and my EDD is Feb 24th

Rachel, it's possible to have a short surge... I can get a positive in the morning, but by the afternoon or evening it's negative again... So everyone woman is different, and some may get a surge for 3 days or just a few hours! Good luck.

Thanks hun and congrats!!! H&H 9months to you x x x

Rachel I'm 2 dpo and no more bding for me as officially 'shagged' out! My opk was negative the afternoon after my evening positive, does that make sense!!? I'm already symptom spotting which is just ridiculous!! How are you??x

Steph - if this is a true positive the soy has brought me forward 9 days in my cycle!! Result!!! Hows your little one doing?? x x

hooray for Soy, I'd get bding rachel, Henry is home now, feeling much better and hopefully well on the road to total recovery, thank you all for your concern :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->